User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
June 15, 2019, 09:41:50 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Topic: watching a lot of anime makes you can guess the ending of the story?
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: watching a lot of anime makes you can guess the ending of the story?  (Read 1945 times)
LeonLanford
ni~doresu
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

ni~doresu

watching a lot of anime makes you can guess the ending of the story?
« on: July 28, 2008, 02:13:06 PM »

some people said this(look at the title), because i only watched anime only about one year so i don't really sure, but for drama anime i can guess most of the ending, they have typical ending..

i like manga(not anime) that has unpredictable ending like 21st century boys and monster..  :mrgreen:

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

Re: watching a lot of anime makes you can guess the ending of the story?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 03:19:10 PM »

Almost always for anime and films. At least I will be able to guess which 2 or 3 'paths' the anime/film will go down. Those which I don't know what's going to happen all the time I usually enjoy more, although it depends.

anyway
来賓 (Raihin)

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2008, 06:16:12 PM »

i guess i am starting to know how most of romance & sports anime are going to ends
also some action anime like good ppl will win in the end eventully
Enderwiggin
Officially Addicted to Magic
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 07:47:13 PM »

Its not anything "Supernatural"... Really, there are a limited number of ways anything in anime can go, just like in reality. If you knew enough variables, you could predict the winning lottery numbers. I am not joking on that, but its impossible to know that many variables Tongue

The way this works is simple, your subconcious mind sees one path taken while watching an anime, and stores that, and compares data from the anime your currently watching to data from previously watched. It is in no way supernatural, and has existed since the dawn of humanity, and usually people who have had hectic life experiences notice more of such similarities, its basically looking at the result of actions taken.

Its nothing supernatural, but it does exist, and is far from always being correct.

Bored? Got Flash Player? Click my sig!
LeonLanford
ni~doresu
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

ni~doresu

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 02:22:01 AM »

that supernatural thing i put only for joke..

for now i can't guess the ending of shana and zero no tsukaima grin
but for typical anime i can grin

Enderwiggin
Officially Addicted to Magic
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 06:39:30 AM »

I doubt you would be able to guess how an anime will end just by reading the title of the anime.
uhh.. I sorta did with Fate/Stay Night... I didnt have it down to every detail, but after reading the title of that I actually had predicted the end pretty damned well... Still was worth watching though... And no, I didnt realize it was a game till a couple months after I finished the series, so I didnt pick up the storyline from a game...

On a side note, I can see the endings of ZnT and SnS... but... to put it simply, they may not be correct, and theres about 40 possible endings for each :S

Bored? Got Flash Player? Click my sig!
ohmygod2k
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

Succumb to the Desu~

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008, 03:15:02 PM »

because most anime have "happy ends" which i do like, hence they tend to be slightly predictable in the end. thats fine. i dont hear people complaining about the way animes open in the "same way" eg. a character introducing him/herself.

its called a plot device or whatever. but its still ultimately different while the theme used maybe the same.

Before you argue online, see this

No longer active..

Having file playback problems? Use CCCP codec pack www.cccp-project.net

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Topic: watching a lot of anime makes you can guess the ending of the story?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length