User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
December 06, 2019, 11:47:05 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots...
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots...  (Read 5051 times)
Killy
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

Re: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots...
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2008, 09:12:05 PM »

The story always make the game interesting... Would you play a game without a good story...? The suspends always make you get going... This is drives me to play MGS title...  I know why most people don like MGS 2 because i think that they got to play as snake not all the time in MGS 2... This is wut i think... kekeke... By the way i also hope that MGS can be made in to a Movie or something... I like the story very very much... Too bad Meryl married someone else... huh...
Movie? Did i hear you say movie? ... ... ....well here ya go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_(series)#Film tehehe, there has been news about this for a while now smiley

Zarakiken
更木 剣八
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2008, 06:23:00 AM »

i personally dont mind though ... i love exagerated storytelling ... the "Ace Attorney" series is one of my favs ... those games are about 95% reading the story ^^

Lol gambi... sure this game takes a lot of your patients... lol...

Oh really... Didn't notice that part in wiki... kekeke... Ok  i will be waitin... Thanks evilguy  for the info...

darklsins
Nows the Time of Weakness...
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 06:39:47 AM »

The story always make the game interesting... Would you play a game without a good story...? The suspends always make you get going... This is drives me to play MGS title...  I know why most people don like MGS 2 because i think that they got to play as snake not all the time in MGS 2... This is wut i think... kekeke... By the way i also hope that MGS can be made in to a Movie or something... I like the story very very much... Too bad Meryl married someone else... huh...
tekken has below avreage story and i play it lol...

who said of the year ? Tongue ...

mine would me

MGS1 - Twin Snakes (GC remake)
MGS2 <- both the same place -> MGS4
MGS3

... i just didnt like that jungle stuff ... and never understood y everyone hated MGS 2 ... except for raiden (who i neither liked nor hated)
I like raiden he was a really good character i think the reason behind all the raiden hate is because MGS2 was a really really long awaited Sequel...

so when ppl found out they didnt get to play snake for the whole game.. a huge wave of hate towards raiden came crashing down...

I liked raidens story ppl call him to emo adn him and rose are jsut 2 emo lovers and blah blah blah

i hate all this emo bashign crap..

mgs2 is actually one of my favs... i still replay it... the reason why it was last on my last is well the others were jsut better lol but MGS2 is stilll one of my favs...

MGS3 was great my one only real gripe about the game was the hunting for food. =/

but yea ive got mgs4 now and im almost done (i already know the ending)

and well the ending wass dissapointing but it fitted quite well...
its just sad thinkign of snake dying alone =/ with octacon by his side...

Raiden had a good ending im glad he went back to rose =) that was my fav couple...

i think the Meriyl and Johnny romance was kind of unexoected =/

i thought she was gonna stay with snake till he died which woudl have been nice but oh well..

considering we only play as (clone)Snake for -MGS1/MGS2/MGS4

and (Real)Snake in mgs3

it was a great legacy for CLone Snake...

theres been Speculation that MGS5 maybe be about the Real SNake ...

but in my opinion

it should either be aobut raiden or just Make a new game that will continue the great GamePlay of MGS...

Got a ps3? add me PSN ID: Darklsins

...Click my Sig For One Piece...
Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth
Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 09:32:25 AM »

what the heck ? O.o MGS 4 has one of the best/most surprising endings i ever saw ... that stunt they pulled with the credits where someone appeared that shouldn't be there was just awesome

besides knowing that end in advanced would have made me sad : ( ... that would have taken away sooooo much tension
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 10:43:54 AM by Gambi » Logged

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
darklsins
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 01:11:16 PM »

what the heck ? O.o MGS 4 has one of the best/most surprising endings i ever saw ... that stunt they pulled with the credits where someone appeared that shouldn't be there was just awesome

besides knowing that end in advanced would have made me sad : ( ... that would have taken away sooooo much tension
well yea but surprises and such aside I was mainly  talking about the ending of snake...

i felt Snake Deserved a much better death =/
i almost cried when snake finally quit smoking because his body couldent take it anymore =/

Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth
Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 02:27:54 PM »

there were so many scenes that almost made me cry that i cant count them anymore but i did cry a little when

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
darklsins
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2008, 08:12:12 AM »

argh so close to getting everything >.<

i just need 10,000 more so i can buy both of the secret items >.<

Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth

Pages: 1 [2]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns Of The Patriots...
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length