User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 22, 2019, 04:34:46 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Official Post your Game Collection Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Official Post your Game Collection Thread  (Read 6892 times)
Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

Re: Official Post your Game Collection Thread
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2008, 06:36:12 PM »

i know this thread is old but ...

doubt it xD
as you can see thats just my ps2 games and psp games but ive got a total of 120 ps2 titles and i tihnk around 30 psp games...

and i still have my100+ ps1 games that are still in my basement... and 20 ps3 games =/

and thats just my sony stuff...

you didnt count copied games here did you ? O.o

well just on my table here ive got about 40 (total) games from pretty much every platform on the market lieing around but i guess its no use making a picture of my collection, since there isnt anything special in it and its kind of embarrasing to have such a vast ammount of games with some of them being extremly bad and i know it >.>

plus making the ultimate wep for my army was fun the feeling of 1 hitting the last boss is awesome xD...

You played Shadow Hearts: Covenant ?
If you know what u are doing and have a good reaction time you can one hit everything including the final boss there too without having any special equipment (this game has pretty powerfull buffs and one-use-items that let u attack more then just once and one that lets u even attack theoretically infinitely)

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                

Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Official Post your Game Collection Thread
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length