User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
December 14, 2019, 10:58:39 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Devil May Cry 4
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Devil May Cry 4  (Read 1364 times)
darklsins
Nows the Time of Weakness...
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

Devil May Cry 4
« on: February 06, 2008, 09:28:23 PM »

Woot it finally came out here in hawaii xD
im gonna pick up my copy after school today =)

Devil May Cry 4
 is the second sequel (Devil May Cry 3 being a prequel) to the Capcom action game Devil May Cry. It was announced in March 2007 that the game would be released simultaneously for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and later PC.[6] A demo for Devil May Cry 4 was released on the Xbox Live Marketplace and the PlayStation Store on January 24, 2008.[7][8]

In the game, the player controls Nero, a new character, in addition to an appearance by series lead Dante, fighting demonic enemies in close combat using firearms, swords and a variety of weaponry in a horror setting. Also joining the cast is a new female character, Kyrie. Capcom has also revealed three new characters, Credo, Gloria and Agnus, along with returning characters Lady and Trish.

Plot
The game opens with Nero being late to a meeting of the Order of the Sword, being delayed by a demon attack. After the sermon begins, the Order's leader Sanctus is shot in the head by Dante, who proceeds to kill the remaining guards. Nero battles Dante and is apparently victorious, only for Dante to escape. As a heavy demonic attack occurs, Nero is instructed to hunt Dante. He treks through varying locales and combats the fire beast Berial, plant demoness Echnida and ice frog Bael. He reaches the headquarters of the Order of the Sword, to be absorbed into "the savior" a giant robot-like machine apparently made of stone. The action then follows Dante as he backtracks back to the the city of Fortuna where the stature is heads after the hell gate inside the city is opened by Agnus. Along the way Dante succeeds in destroying the hell gates and the defeating the demons that Nero had defeated previously and regaining Yamato back from Agnus and closing the final hell gate. Dante then fights the statue and succeeds in freeing Nero who delves into the heart of the statue and successfully defeats Sanctus and frees Kyrie. After escaping from the statue Nero fights it in the final battle and is successful. Once the fight is over Dante and Nero share a few words before Dante gives Nero Yamato as a parting gift and leaves. As Nero and Kyrie reconcile they are interupted by more more demons which Nero gets ready to dispose of as the credits roll.

well ive been a DMC fan since number 1 =) and the only dmc so far to dissapoint me was 2 =/ but capcom made up for 2 by making 3 a real BADASS game =x
and ive already played the demo for 4 and im not dissapointed =)

Got a ps3? add me PSN ID: Darklsins

...Click my Sig For One Piece...
Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth
Yamo
Jack might be nimble but I'm a sex symbol So slick I stole the wick from his candlestick
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

Re: Devil May Cry 4
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 10:35:10 PM »

It's english?? shocked shocked
Killy
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 04:14:40 PM »

It's been out where i am for a while now grin
If i had a PS3 i'd probably get the limited edition though grin

darklsins
Nows the Time of Weakness...
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 03:40:57 PM »

i got the the collecters edition version lol
id have to say tho it wasent worth the extra 20 bucks =/

oh well...

anyways the game is awsome and lady and trish have never so sexy xD...
I already beat it on easy and normal... now im playing hard mode...

Got a ps3? add me PSN ID: Darklsins

...Click my Sig For One Piece...
Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Devil May Cry 4
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length