User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
November 13, 2019, 08:16:03 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Tekken 6 [Update]
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Tekken 6 [Update]  (Read 7583 times)
Killy
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

Re: Tekken 6 [Update]
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2008, 10:50:16 AM »

You'd probably beat me in seconds...i'm too noobish, but i love Tekken, i can't wait for it to come out over here, and you already spent 100+ hours on it?!? You are an avid Tekken player!! Oooh, i want it!!

darklsins
Nows the Time of Weakness...
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2008, 11:34:41 AM »

You'd probably beat me in seconds...i'm too noobish, but i love Tekken, i can't wait for it to come out over here, and you already spent 100+ hours on it?!? You are an avid Tekken player!! Oooh, i want it!!
lol 3 words i live by for tekken  Watch,Play,Learn =P

it helps if u play ppl bettter than u xD ...

100hours isnt much... I have 6 months with nothing to do =P so i probbly spend 2 hours a day at my arcade =P

Got a ps3? add me PSN ID: Darklsins

...Click my Sig For One Piece...
Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth
Killy
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2008, 11:45:12 AM »

100hours isnt much...
You say that, but you don't mean that...i hope...

Well, i wouldn't say i'm that noobish, i just wouldn't be able to play anyone who practices alot, as i can't learn the entire moves list xD it's impossible XD and thus all the people who know alot of moves would beat me easily...but still, i love the game smiley
I can't wait for it to come out on the PS3, cause i'll definitely get the PS3, just for it (and a few other games obviously rolleyes)

darklsins
Nows the Time of Weakness...
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2008, 12:06:59 PM »

You say that, but you don't mean that...i hope...

Well, i wouldn't say i'm that noobish, i just wouldn't be able to play anyone who practices alot, as i can't learn the entire moves list xD it's impossible XD and thus all the people who know alot of moves would beat me easily...but still, i love the game smiley
I can't wait for it to come out on the PS3, cause i'll definitely get the PS3, just for it (and a few other games obviously rolleyes)
maybe its weird but a 100hours isnt that big a deal for me and gaming =X
all the games i Own i have maxed out all the hours... which is usally 100..

and ill tell ya this now little inside tip you only have to learn atleast 30 precent of most characters move sets..

Tekken has 4 Sections

Setups/Traps , Launchers, Poke/Spacers, Juggle FIllers/Enders

thats how the tekken game FLows..

Setups/Traps are as it sounds.. you use Strings of moves to Setup your opponent for a launcher...

Launcher - as it sounds.. moves that launch your oppnent into the air.. Tekken is all about the Juggles...

Pokes/Spacers - now this will make or break you... Poking is to use Quick Moves to keep your Opponent on his toes, Spacers are VERY VERY VItal keeping a good distance and Being able to see whts comming will make it easier for you to setup/trap..

Juggle FIllers/Enders -
as it sounds once you get them in to the air you use various combonations of moves whcih are the fillers and you finish it off with one final move which is an endr..

now heres an example on all this xD...
I wont use fancy Lingo =P

lets say you using Jin,

Jin,Kazuya,Heihachi,DevilJin all have the Most Godlyest Spacers and its the EWGF(electric wind god fist)

anways i use jins Quick Jabs and Low sweeps too keep my opponent on his toes
i do 2 more jabs to set him up for a launcher and while hes blocking my 2 punches

I use a hop Kick.. and let the Juggle Begin.. then Wash rinse repeat =)

Got a ps3? add me PSN ID: Darklsins

...Click my Sig For One Piece...
Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth
Killy
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2008, 01:06:50 PM »

You really are a master of Tekken...i shall remember your guidance and learn from it, master...

Ricchan
後輩 (Kohai)

Wha-?

« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2011, 04:36:23 AM »

Phew, at last i found a Tekken 6 thread, just join this forum yesterday.
Yo, Imma tekken player from Indonesia.
anyway, this thread's kinda dead, wonder why, just 3 pages ==" and i just realize...last post...2008 ? rolleyes
Ah, well, I use Jin as my primary character, and still progressing on Asuka, for TTT2.

hope someone will make a new thread for this game.

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."

Pages: 1 2 [3]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Tekken 6 [Update]
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length