User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
November 18, 2019, 08:39:46 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: What game you are currently playing?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 58

Author Topic: What game you are currently playing?  (Read 112431 times)
darklsins
Nows the Time of Weakness...
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

Re: What game you are currently playing?
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2008, 08:43:19 PM »

werent u the one who complained that valkyria chronicles is nothing special/ new ? ... each and every COD is as far away from both as possible >.>
not this again... I just mentioned how Devs this gen love to use Innovation... like crazy...
just because the game isnt Innovative doesn't mean its not good...

and if you played/Followed the COD Franchise you would know that from Cod3 - Cod4 was a Huge Leap in the Cod franchise ..

« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 08:58:11 PM by darklsins » Logged

Got a ps3? add me PSN ID: Darklsins

...Click my Sig For One Piece...
Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth
Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2008, 09:04:13 PM »

yea ... and thats why they now undid all the changes they made ... which was pretty much only the setting ...

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
darklsins
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2008, 09:16:40 PM »

ok...

anyways back on topic, sort of..
umm someone named Smeegol Just added me with the msg that said "From AS..."

just wondering who it is..

Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth
Val-Gaav
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2008, 12:00:37 AM »

Battle for Wesnoth ....

and I must say I am adicted ... great game !!!
darklsins
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2008, 02:51:30 PM »

Battle for Wesnoth ....

and I must say I am adicted ... great game !!!
Yea Started playing it bout 3 days ago im hooked same with Gunbound xD

im still learning stuff on Battle for Wesnoth but its really enjoyable...

Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth
faire05
~ ダウンロードマニアック Lv. 50~
来賓 (Raihin)

"For those with wings, Fly to your dreams.."

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2008, 07:33:51 AM »

just trying SWR... still a beginner though...

nikefox
Eternal Collector
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Anime Collector

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2008, 09:20:54 AM »

im currently playing left 4 dead. Smiley and it's a good horror game. counter strike style

darklsins
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2008, 12:03:29 AM »

ps3

Disgea3- Main Story Complete, Going for 100pct
Valkyria Chronicles - Mission 19
Home Beta - not really a game xD
CoD5 World at War

360 (borrowing a friends)

Blue Dragon - Done
Lost Oddesy - done
Opperation Darkness -was on the last lvl then RROD -.-
im currently playing left 4 dead. Smiley and it's a good horror game. counter strike style
I Played this at my uncles house its pretty cool... I Love the multiplayer =)
its addicting i prefer using the zombies tho xD i love using those Jumping ones
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 12:31:49 AM by darklsins » Logged

Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth
Gambi
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2008, 12:44:27 AM »

mhh mission 19 ... since im pretty sure i never read a ch. 20 u must be at the last or second to last ch O.o

im currently extremly disappointed by The Last Remnant ... square-enix really lost its touch ... i hope theyll redeem themselve with the next FF ... though i really didnt like 12 : ( ... and if theyll blow the kingdom hearts series ill prolly never get a game from them again

darklsins
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2008, 01:46:37 AM »

mhh mission 19 ... since im pretty sure i never read a ch. 20 u must be at the last or second to last ch O.o

im currently extremly disappointed by The Last Remnant ... square-enix really lost its touch ... i hope theyll redeem themselve with the next FF ... though i really didnt like 12 : ( ... and if theyll blow the kingdom hearts series ill prolly never get a game from them again

The last Renmant was indeed a Disappointment, as For FF12, Gameplay was Fresh
(if you havent Played FF11, Which i didnt) and it was overall enjoyable nothing great but
was fun to play, as for story I gotta say it was just to scattered and even after playing the game and beating the game over 3 times i still dont feel that connection with the Characters...

I personally thought the Original Story Direction of FF12 was Sorta intersting,

Original Plot -

Supposedly Baltier(the Sky Pirate) was supposed to be our Leading Male in 12 and it was supposed to be about his Falling from being a Judge to a Sky Pirate and his Fate intertwining with Ashe...

but this was later Scraped cause they Felt that they needed to Have the Charater Start off in a Traditional way,

Which is usually a young boy who Goes through Many events and at the end of it comes out Stronger...

with baltier they felt that him being a judge already gave him too much Life experience to fulfill this role so he was pushed in to the supporting Character Seat and Vann took the role as Lead Male...

As For Kingdom Heats, i was Dissapointed in 2 very much -.-
Kingdom Heats was Challenging

in Kingdom Hearts 2 the Difficulty was utterly raped with it being Stupidly easy even on Hard mode -.-

as for VC, yea im towards the end, right now im just doing the money/exp trick to lvl up my troops

Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth
Gambi
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2008, 02:03:27 AM »

sure the gameplay of 12 was new and stuff ... but seriously ... did u ever feel like ... you know ... challenged or something by it .... after maybe 1/4 of the game all i had to do was set all the gambits on buffing vaan and then it allways became a sure win ... i mean with berserk "buff" + the general +melee dmg buff he was like unstoppable ...

in fact the last boss killed my whole party(yea i became careless >.>) except for the buffed vaan and he single handedly beat the game for me ...

about kingdom hearts ... i allways thought it was easy ... its the story what i like

... i dont know the VC trick but do u honestly need to lvl up ur troop ?! ... as for weapons the reward weapons are the best anyway and except for aces everything dies after 1 flamethrower attack ... kamikaze ftw ... and after beating a few missions with an A rank its not like ull ever "really" need money or exp again ... last mission scout/shocktrooper were lvl 16 rest 14 .... though u wont need more then tank/1 lancer/1 engi/1 sniper for the second to last and a shocktrooper and the tank(edel with all visor upgrades equipped XD... the rest is bullshit anyway)  for the last to begin with
in fact i even think the last mission is buggy ...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 02:05:23 AM by Gambi » Logged

LeonLanford
ni~doresu
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

ni~doresu

« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2008, 02:15:44 AM »

playing gunbound now.. my friends asking for me to come play grin

darklsins
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2008, 04:24:49 AM »

sure the gameplay of 12 was new and stuff ... but seriously ... did u ever feel like ... you know ... challenged or something by it .... after maybe 1/4 of the game all i had to do was set all the gambits on buffing vaan and then it allways became a sure win ... i mean with berserk "buff" + the general +melee dmg buff he was like unstoppable ...

in fact the last boss killed my whole party(yea i became careless >.>) except for the buffed vaan and he single handedly beat the game for me ...

about kingdom hearts ... i allways thought it was easy ... its the story what i like

... i dont know the VC trick but do u honestly need to lvl up ur troop ?! ... as for weapons the reward weapons are the best anyway and except for aces everything dies after 1 flamethrower attack ... kamikaze ftw ... and after beating a few missions with an A rank its not like ull ever "really" need money or exp again ... last mission scout/shocktrooper were lvl 16 rest 14 .... though u wont need more then tank/1 lancer/1 engi/1 sniper for the second to last and a shocktrooper and the tank(edel with all visor upgrades equipped XD... the rest is bullshit anyway)  for the last to begin with
in fact i even think the last mission is buggy ...

think of it this way tho... in a standard turnbase Rpg u select your atk and u hit

its the same concept except in 12 they removed the need to select your basic "attack" button
 but yea if you know what your saying. 12 is an easy game...

just a curious are you basing your opinion on when you first played the game or after completing more than once?

just wanna cause after playing it once games rpgs are rarely a challenge (unless they got some kind of difficulty mode) simply because you know what to do already...

like when i first started 12 i ran into minor trouble but then my 2nd play Through was smooth sailing...

Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth
Gambi
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2008, 08:59:43 AM »

i rarely play games twice ... especially rpgs ... and 12 was no difference ... there was just one boss that felt extremly hard since he kind of allways attacked my caster and killed them in one blow ... but im not exactly sure who it was but i think it was pretty early in the game some swordfighter on an airship with some imperial guards with him ....

oh and btw ... now that u mentioned that they changed the original idea of the story ....
did Vaan have some actual meaning in the story ? I mean wasnt he and his stupid friend not jsut kind of "there" without having some real impact on the story ? .... the only "important" thing i can remember about him is being able to see Ashs(or how she was called) dead lover (?) and i also think he was able to talk to those funny ... uhm ... dunno .. ghostthingys ... but apart from that ...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 09:05:19 AM by Gambi » Logged

darklsins
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2008, 05:51:30 PM »

oh and btw ... now that u mentioned that they changed the original idea of the story ....
did Vaan have some actual meaning in the story ? I mean wasnt he and his stupid friend not jsut kind of "there" without having some real impact on the story ? .... the only "important" thing i can remember about him is being able to see Ashs(or how she was called) dead lover (?) and i also think he was able to talk to those funny ... uhm ... dunno .. ghostthingys ... but apart from that ...

In The Original Story Vann and peleno do not exsist...

and in 12 you can still sense that Baltire has More todo with the story than Vann,

As for the VC Trick

just pick Any Skirmish that is a Straight Foward Area to capture the Flag,
Place alicia as close as you can to the Flag, and use the Awaken Potential Order on her,

and make sure you add all your comanders for more command Points and then use alicia and run straight to the flag and capture it...

Fight My Brute 
My YouTube Page
Play Battle of Wesnoth

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 58  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: What game you are currently playing?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length