User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 23, 2019, 08:01:41 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: If they remake any PS1game(s) for the PS3 what do you want them to remake?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: If they remake any PS1game(s) for the PS3 what do you want them to remake?  (Read 16600 times)
monnish
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

Re: If they remake any PS1game(s) for the PS3 what do you want them to remake?
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2010, 02:25:49 PM »

@Entity:
your college disables your urlfilter on weekends? luckyyyyyy, im struggling using tor and battling the 2mb download restriction they put

Well, not every weekend, but most of them. Whenever I detect that the filter is down, I download the Mediafire series on the Stash like a madman. And check up on Distressed watcher vids on "thatguywiththeglasses".

But my College hasn't implemented any bandwidth restriction yet *knocks on wood*, and that 2 MB(WTF?!!) limit is just insane. Most of my e-mail attachments are bigger then that. undecided

@Gambi:
allthough i kinda like how lightning gives everyone who whines a big fat "STFU" XD ...

Why am I not the least bit surprised?

@Krauser san:

Dead on with what you said about FFVII and FFX. I have a feeling I'd agree with you about everything else too, but I haven't played FFXIII or FFXII. Smiley
niwa_kun
Certified Negima! Fan
浪人 (Ronin)
後輩 (Kohai)

Me Loves ANIME.. got problem with that??

« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2010, 11:07:27 PM »

@moonish
imo the FFXIII is more on movies.. lol...

@all
any call me fagot anyway you want, but i still want FFVII (though its already confimed that the "Technical Demo" shown by them is only a show part. And FFVII will not be remaked on PS3)

i want to see again the drama and action pack scenes with FFVII AC alike graphics like that. I'll be dead happy if they going to remake it.

Mabuhay!!! PILIPINAS grin
monnish
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2010, 11:27:30 PM »

@Niwa kun:

Why on earth would anyone call you a "fagot" for wanting a remake of FFVII? huh That's like calling someone a racist for playing Counter Strike.

Btw, I agree.......the FFVII SC movie was a big reason for why I liked the game so much. And a remake would be cool. Smiley
KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

I AM THE PRINCIPLE OF OTOKOJUKU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI

« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2010, 12:03:35 AM »

@niwa
I agree that a remake of FF7 would be pretty cool. Heck if I could get my hands on a PS1 version to finish the game that would be pretty cool to. And don't worry, I wont call you a 'fagot' or anything like that no matter what ya want remade.

@monnish
So since I don't play Counter Strike I am not racist right? Or am I a bigot against racists? They are people to right? Or am I a 'gamist' for not playing Counter Strike? Man being politically correct is hard...lol.

So to the topic, I know 3DO tanked awhile ago but I think a remake of the Army Men game where you play as the toy soldiers would be pretty cool. I know a lot of those games were on the N64 but I am almost positive I played them on the PS1 before. Make a really good FPS with vehicles and whatnot but in the toy universe of Army Men. Heck the people who made Call of Duty or the Battlefield games could pick it up and use their same game engine just slap a 'toy' theme on it. They could add some other stuff of course but I don't think that's such a bad idea huh?

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You'll have to decide for your self, walk on your own, move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs there, you should get up and use 'em.
niwa_kun
Certified Negima! Fan
浪人 (Ronin)
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2010, 12:46:19 AM »

@killkrauser
PSN Classics "FFVII International" for only $9.99, lol?

playable both PS3 and PSP

lol... materia's combination is really definitely cool system in FFVII
« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 12:48:43 AM by niwa_kun » Logged

Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2010, 08:46:35 AM »

actually its not like there "definately wont ever be a FF VII remake" ... someone from square enix recently said that "its not like theres no way we would remake FF VII ... its just not planned"

actually looking at how FF XIII apparently didnt sell well ... wouldnt remaking FF VII be the best thing they could do ... 'cause thats pretty much sure to sell

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
niwa_kun
Certified Negima! Fan
浪人 (Ronin)
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2010, 10:30:48 AM »

^yeah i agree..

with the top PS Classic games on Playstation Network... Final fantasy VII is still on top 10 games.. (still today, TOP 1 ranking on PSN Classics FFVII)

and FFXIII is kinda wew.. you know the movies? Its like im watching a movie ... cause of epic scenes with minimum of 15min? wtf? with the Epic ending movie... the game is more than a movie ... just put aside the gaming

evilguy
大魔王
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

« Reply #82 on: March 27, 2010, 11:26:49 AM »

actually its not like there "definately wont ever be a FF VII remake" ... someone from square enix recently said that "its not like theres no way we would remake FF VII ... its just not planned"

actually looking at how FF XIII apparently didnt sell well ... wouldnt remaking FF VII be the best thing they could do ... 'cause thats pretty much sure to sell
Unfortunately for them, they're already making FF versus XIII and Agito XIII, and FF XIV, and have XV already lined up...i don't think they'll be able to fit a remake of VII into that schedule XD

entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #83 on: March 27, 2010, 04:42:59 PM »

well unless they let someone else develop it. that might actually happen, i mean SE let level 5 develop dragon quest VIII, and this is just a remake.

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #84 on: March 27, 2010, 04:45:32 PM »

actually afaik agito is on hold .... could be wrong though but dont think i am ^^ (just like versus was untill XIII was finished)

and entity is right ... VII has a finished story a gaming mechanics ... they "only" need to code it with new graphics and voice over ... and that should be allright for an outsourced project i guess
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 04:47:51 PM by Gambi » Logged

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
yutaro
I am Blickwinkel
先生 (Sensei)

公平なんて最初から幻想

« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2010, 08:53:54 AM »

legend of legaia and silent hill

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks"
vrthent
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2010, 10:22:57 PM »

Obviously, Chrono Cross.
Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2010, 11:09:31 PM »

Obviously, Chrono Cross.

Yeah chrono cross is like the bhest game eba

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

Will you lend a hand in this old man mission of becoming a quad 6 poster?

Find out in the next episode.
vrthent
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2010, 06:32:07 PM »

I dont get it, why they dont make a sequel of this series [at least another similiar game system].. though many ppl rated its greatness is matched final fantasy series.
Where else you could play an RPG with a unique battle system like that.
lol, just commenting like this make me wanna play the game again grin
Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2010, 06:35:57 PM »

I dont get it, why they dont make a sequel of this series [at least another similiar game system].. though many ppl rated its greatness is matched final fantasy series.
Where else you could play an RPG with a unique battle system like that.
lol, just commenting like this make me wanna play the game again grin

BTW in the game the best char is the one using a frying pan XD

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

Will you lend a hand in this old man mission of becoming a quad 6 poster?

Find out in the next episode.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: If they remake any PS1game(s) for the PS3 what do you want them to remake?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length