User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
November 22, 2019, 07:00:10 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: If they remake any PS1game(s) for the PS3 what do you want them to remake?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7

Author Topic: If they remake any PS1game(s) for the PS3 what do you want them to remake?  (Read 16781 times)
tyraelf
新米 (Shinmai)

Re: If they remake any PS1game(s) for the PS3 what do you want them to remake?
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2008, 07:53:37 AM »

If they remake even some of the rpg games that you guys list out I'll only eat a proper meal once a day to save up cash for a ps3 and a plasma TV. 

I'll eat oats for breakfast and dinner. My source of  energy will be the expectation of sleepless nights seeing Tifa, Serge, Albert and many more on the ps3.   
Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2009, 11:33:03 PM »

didnt feel the need to make a new topic for this:

for all of those who loved the Metal Gear Series, this is pure awesomeness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN2WkHLIweE

(loved how u could imediatly tell who the Cornel and Otacon are ^^)

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
Loli-Overlord
Hentai section leader
浪人 (Ronin)
先輩 (Senpai)

The Genderbending of Suzumiya Haruhiko

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2009, 04:07:12 AM »

For people that wished for Final Fantasy 7 coming out for the PS3, ... Yeah... no way for it to happen. Keep dreaming for it to be on the PSP though, it just might come. And also, if we were to have a Playstation remake, I rather have it made for the Xbox360 >_>
* Teh Loli King is a xbox360 user.

Support Kyonko!. Visit here
Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2009, 09:16:55 AM »

the xbox is cursed ... every RPG that ever came out for xbox (or 360) turned out bad or at least mediocre
i seriously cant remember any rpg for it that was even remotly good ...

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

I AM THE PRINCIPLE OF OTOKOJUKU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2009, 07:17:24 AM »

the xbox is cursed ... every RPG that ever came out for xbox (or 360) turned out bad or at least mediocre
i seriously cant remember any rpg for it that was even remotly good ...

Very True. I bought a couple of them but they sucked hard. Its sad really cause i don't have the money for a PS3 but i dont wanna miss the RPG's. That and i wanna play the new Metal Gear really bad. I killed the first three and incomplete until i play the 4th.

As for a remake, while i would definitely like to see the final fantasy games redone, i would also like to see an RPG called Legend of the Dragoon. It's 4 discs and had a unique battle system that i enjoyed. i never beat it though cause my discs got broke....

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You'll have to decide for your self, walk on your own, move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs there, you should get up and use 'em.
Kyvid
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 04:46:34 PM »

you can dream that they will remake FF7 and put it on the 360  because if they do remake it, it will be on the PS3, hence the pumped up video of it showed what the PS3 can do. For all of you that don't know the xbox360 has been tapped completely
and so nothing more new wise can really be done with it. As for the PS3's capabilities, it hasn't even been tapped halfway yet. Also it is now known that it is easier to make games for the PS3 and port them to the Xbox360 then the other way around. In the end PS3 will come out on top it is just going to take a while.
Also PSP is not dead yet, I love it still and also FF Dissidia comes out this fall for the PSP with 23 playable characters, better graphics than FFCCore and twice the amount of voice than FFCCore. it will be awesome!!  hahahaha!!!     
Kyvid
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 04:47:53 PM »

oh and PS3 also gets FFXIII Versus as an exclusive, as it will not be released on the Xbox360 Smiley
KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2009, 03:28:13 AM »

yeah the PS3 is a far more powerful machine. I do intend to get one it just doesn't demand my attention yet with my budget being the way it is. But if i plan on playing some of the great exclusive games then i need to get one. And i completely agree that it has not hit it's peek yet. Xbox will have to make a new and more powerful console if they intend to keep up in the future. That said i love the 360 to death and i wish there is a way to combine my xbox profile and PS3 profile because i would like to keep all my gamer score and trophy's together instead of two separate profiles but that is only a dream that will never happen.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You'll have to decide for your self, walk on your own, move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs there, you should get up and use 'em.
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2009, 01:41:35 PM »

Not enough xenogears love, that game has to be remade!! Imagine it with cell-shaded characters and full-3d from 3rd perspective (not the top down view with the left-right cam control) worlds and amazing gear designs... man xenosaga sucked for takin out all the anime-ish feel xenogears had. and pleasseee good voice acting! or at least the japanese voice track!!! and anime cutscenes ftw!!!

other than xenogears, probably FFVII and star ocean 2...

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

mark9717
来賓 (Raihin)

« Reply #39 on: March 01, 2010, 01:09:47 AM »

Slient hill 1&2 better graphics
Suikoden II cos I never beat the game Sad
Star Ocean and Star Ocean Secon Story played them never beat them plus I would like to see if the use updated graphics...
FF7 never beat it plus better graphics
Tales of Destiny an up2 date remake of that...Tales of destiny 2 cause it never came to the US...
Tales of Rebirth it never came to the US either...
Arc the lad the collection just to see better graphics...
arigatou
来賓 (Raihin)

Hinagiku's back

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2010, 08:16:18 AM »

Remakes

- Resident Evil 1,2, and 3 (The animation should be like FFX or better 3D than ever. Plus there should be only three modes of level hard, very hard, and expert. With the elimination of cheats.)

- Dragon Knight 4 (I want more of ecchi rather the difficult strategy scheme that rivaled Fire Emblem V's degree of difficulty.

- Final Fantasy Tactics (better than the PSP and PS1 version)
- Persona 1 (better than the PSP and PS1 version)

- Xenogears (There should a 100% animated version of the bed scene this time that occured in disc 3), enchanced graphics

Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2010, 04:17:14 PM »

suikoden1-2 and valkyrie profile 1
Frosty
Retired
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Hmm

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2010, 05:07:30 PM »

Xenogears and suikoden

The End is merely a Beginning of a New Journey
DarkAssasion
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2010, 07:02:23 PM »

FF7 and Legend of ... i can't remeber the title.... cheesy
KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2010, 09:27:52 PM »

Legend of ...
,...the Dragoon maybe? That was one I voted to be remade.

So lets see here...
FF7
agreed

Suikoden II cos I never beat the game Sad
Arc the lad the collection just to see better graphics...
Also agreed. But I wish more for Suikoden III cause I never played I or II but if they updated it I probably would. And yes on the Arc the Lad games.

xenogears
Another big agreed

and finally
Resident Evil 1,2, and 3
I absolutely love the resident evil series so any complete remake they make I would get. They might have already remade Resident Evil 1 though when it was released with Resident Evil 0 on the Game Cube.

There that's Krauser's lazy 'what they should remake' post.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: If they remake any PS1game(s) for the PS3 what do you want them to remake?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length