User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
January 22, 2020, 09:12:44 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Best or Worst Anime List
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 37

Author Topic: Best or Worst Anime List  (Read 137947 times)
vishu
livin in dreamz
後輩 (Kohai)

Re: Top 5 worst anime seen..
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2007, 05:50:21 PM »

hmm, its been sometime since i watched nethin stupid.may be its coz i've read bout stupid animes and avoided em.
well here r the ones i've come across.

tenjou tenge -- good for babes,but bad story wise

dbz -- is actually good if it was made into a 100 ep series,but they dragged the fights a lot. kick the enemies ass,he becomes stronger and kicks ur ass,ur allies come to ur aid,while u bcom strong and go for more kickin,while u stil get kicked back.
but still the characters were good.

inuyasha -- well its good alright,but really stupid when it comes to fillers,and after all those endless filler eps in between the main story,they never ended it properly.
but the animation was good,and swords and demons ,man they were gr8.

ikkitosen -- plain dumb,good for ecchi fans,but too many panty shots.its a really hopeless anime.

bleach  -- hate it a lot.meaningless story,and poor character development,they just give imp to fightin scenes and not on the character development.

and one of the worst things i've not yet watched might be girls bravo.
Val-Gaav
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2007, 06:00:22 PM »

and one of the worst things i've not yet watched might be girls bravo.
so don't watch it ... it's a waste of time ...  (IMHO)
SolarAdept
My cat bit the tip of my...
オタク (Otaku)

...nose.

« Reply #77 on: November 26, 2007, 03:03:52 PM »

I agree about Ikkitousen, it tried to give fan service too much, the manga was worth something, but the anime was totally dumb, the main characters were mostly weak and dumb(Hakufu was dumb and not skilled, shuyu was stronger in the manga than in the anime)

Tenjou tenge manga is still ongoing, and IT rules, the plot becomes deeper and deeper, and the fighting gets more serious, it`s not punks fighting for fun any longer, now the fighting has a meaning, the powers there are pretty awesome.

Thanks to shugo64 from nihonomaru forums for the sig.
Tech Warrior
NagomiYashi
The fate of the world lies on "My Balls".
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #78 on: November 26, 2007, 10:06:52 PM »

meh, i hate animes with too much fan service, i mean im definitely not watching something just for that. if im looking for fan service id rather watch hentai. i want real plot. a liitle fan service won't hurt but too much of it can kill >.>

@solar

you're really into flashy fighting animes huh?

Currently following the steps of the Capturing god.

Formerly known as ahotaku.
SolarAdept
オタク (Otaku)

...nose.

« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2007, 06:58:17 AM »

Tenjou Tenge isn`t just a flashy fighting anime, it has a plot and a serious one at that. But my suggestion read the manga instead of watching the anime, The anime stops at a certain point, just where the manga gets most interesting.

Tech Warrior
NagomiYashi
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2007, 06:43:12 AM »

ill definitely start at the manga, they say the anime is full of fillers >.>
and i hate fillers >.<

SolarAdept
オタク (Otaku)

...nose.

« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2007, 08:32:03 AM »

Didn`t see any fillers, it follows the manga perfectly, those who say it has fillers are liars or they didn`t read the manga.

Tech Warrior
NagomiYashi
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2007, 09:28:41 AM »

hmmm, meh, i'll give it a try, since the character designs are good, and the older sister is lolie when she's little xD

Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2007, 01:09:31 AM »

they usually call the "going back in history"-part filler ... hell its not ... even though it takes most of the eps of the anime ... which sucks ... badly ...
(i mean that part might be important but still ... !I! would cut it out for a 24 + 2 OVAs serie ... but otherwise they prolly couldnt have filled it with the manga story line back then)
even though the story now is not just deeper but actually overexagerated i still love it ...

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
SolarAdept
オタク (Otaku)

...nose.

« Reply #84 on: December 10, 2007, 09:22:49 PM »

Love the recent manga chapters, Souichiro got a nice eye now, souhaku made him look more badass... whoops nearly spoiler...

Tech Warrior
knockonsilence
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2007, 04:12:03 PM »

i agree too, i didn't see any fillers on tenjo tenge.
zerobde
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2007, 07:36:39 PM »

Wow, after reading all the replies... I have to say I'm kinda shocked at some of the choices, but then again, I love practically all anime.  Sure there are some that I didn't like, but I at least watched 2 - 3 episodes before I kicked them to the curb.  For those of you who haven't even watched an episode, how can you judge the show without watching it?  I'll have to come back to comment on some of the anime i think are in my top 5 worst... Wait, there is one I hated with a passion and that was Please Save My Earth.  You know I didn't like it... Lack of communication!  But I watched all the episodes... Go figure!

Why doesn't everyone verify things told to them, they just take the person's word without even thinking to ask if what they were told was the truth lol.  Oh and by the way, I love Bleach, Naruto & DBZ!  Why, my imagination is too big to be confined.

By the way, I enjoyed all the opinions thus far Smiley
Bartolus
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2008, 11:51:52 AM »

Well The worst anime I've seen is definently Gundam Wing. Pathetic characters with Relena on the lead (not kawaii ). I don't really like the plot and the fights.

Second place goes to Ikkitousen....to much fanservice for me. I don't get the motives of characters. Why are they fighting first of all? And Sonzaku Hakufu is just to dumb( even for blondie)

Tales of Eternia is third place winner. Well I don't really expected something so bad. The really bad settings of action (what action? evil) and comparing to game the characters are presented in somehow bad way if you get what I mean....and the game was so good :/

Also I don't like Tekken The Movie and OAV of Green Green because of bad animation. Usually I don't care about it but in those cases I must say that it is terrible. Especially tekken is what I am very suprised 'cause  The FMVs were looking better.
SolarAdept
オタク (Otaku)

...nose.

« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2008, 02:56:18 PM »

Well, Relena wasn`t meant to be kawaii, she was meant to be an idealistic nearly hypocritic love interest for a nearly emotionless and nearly mute protagonist... and I liked the explosions.

Tech Warrior
zapple
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2008, 05:48:41 PM »

All of the Gundams EXCEPT Mobile Fighter G

Fruits Basket

Death Note

Trinity Blood

Ouran High School Host Club

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 37  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Best or Worst Anime List
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length