User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
January 22, 2020, 08:46:26 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Best or Worst Anime List
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 37

Author Topic: Best or Worst Anime List  (Read 137944 times)
OrangeRhymer
We'll surely avoid scurvy if we all eat an orange.
新米 (Shinmai)

I,hunger

Re: Top 5 worst anime seen..
« Reply #135 on: January 26, 2010, 11:48:41 PM »

I cannot think of five anime but BAOH: The Visitor is definitely #1 worst anime of all time.
Oh the crappiness!

We'll surely avoid scurvy if we all eat an orange.
thewindowsman

« Reply #136 on: January 27, 2010, 08:59:51 PM »

i havent seen much anime
but..
1.naruto  <just Plain STUPID...
and
2. Peach Girl.  <same as # 1....

Now Leave Me Alone!
TWM
xovovic origin
xovovic art
新米 (Shinmai)

yawnning

« Reply #137 on: January 31, 2010, 04:23:01 AM »

for all of things ive read..

yes u right.. i see people say naruto is the "worst" anime..
my reason: i dont like a MONOLOGUE anime which is spend 5 min to talk and thinking what to do.."DUDE 5 min is enuff to stab ur back with shuriken and cut ur #@$ into half.. more action and LESS in talk please"

this is almost the worst but not yet..
pls.. dont add a NUDITY PART in the best environment anime.. its spoil them.. thrust me.. if it show just panties.. thats could be accepted.. but pls not a nudity.. iam sick of it.. its just useless..
example:
.sora no otoshimono
.girls bravo
.and any anime that i ddn watch or named it here contain useless nudity..

thx.

anime surely makes my day..
monnish
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2010, 07:22:20 AM »

@mohnishgs:

HOLY CRAP! I've given 10/10 ratings to most of those shows you mentioned. Wow........
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #139 on: January 31, 2010, 08:37:40 AM »

lol, i was thinkin the same thing when i read that...

ah well different spokes i guess...

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

mohnishgs
a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic
来賓 (Raihin)

« Reply #140 on: January 31, 2010, 08:39:06 PM »

hmmmm.......
all the anime i watch are recommended to me and people only recommend the good stuff, but somehow i just couldnt digest the ones i mentioned earlier

my reaction after watching some of those was - "WTF!!!! i'd rather watch some soap opera than this crap" rolleyes

i see some people bashing naruto but i found it was pretty cool..........oh well.....to each his own smiley

Steproy2000
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #141 on: February 28, 2010, 04:56:15 AM »

Didn't read all the post, anyways, heres my list:

1.Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan, WTF? angel on crack? beyond stupied...
2.He is my Master, WTF x OVER 9000. Spoiler: The little sister takes pictures of her older sister in all kinds of poses and post them on the internet (all this without the older sister knowing or course.) the mother is okay that her daugher becomes a sex idol, the father whats to keep her daughter as to, idk, f*** her? just wtf...
3.Girl Bravo, i didn't hate it and i actually watched both seasons, but it was pointless, right up to the damn core of it. I would willing take all the hours of my life back watching this if i could.
4.Galaxy Angel season 3 and 4, i really liked season 1 and 2, but 3 and 4 missed that little something that 1 and 2 had.
5.Higurashi, Stupied...
6.Urusei yatsura, i actually REALLY like Urusei Yatsura, but after the first 100 ep, at some point, it just drifts off on other topics and characters, sometimes going with a few eps in a row that doesn't or barley features Ataru and Lum (main characters), same goes with Ranma 1/2, except it seems to be less worse...
Mochichi.
後輩 (Kohai)

<3 desu..~ ne!

« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2010, 08:38:54 AM »

Tbh I am the type of the person that tries not to waste time watching bad animes.. but the anime I didnt like was Red Garden. I mean.. the plot it self wasn't the worst. But i just didnt like how the whole story went. The songs.. the DRAWINGS... yeah. I didnt even get to finishing the whole anime -w-

mohnishgs
a single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic
来賓 (Raihin)

« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2010, 02:15:02 PM »

i'd like to add one more anime to my list

phantom~requiem of the phantom~
i forced myself to watch till episode 19 but after that i just couldnt go on rolleyes

i'd be grateful to anyone who tells me how the series ends grin

Asbak13
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2010, 07:34:57 PM »

1.Naruto (too much flashback)
2.Bleach (ichigo is suck)
3.TTGL season 2(weird plot and sad ending)
4.karas (i don't understand the story)
5.beyblade (make me sick)
Mochichi.
後輩 (Kohai)

<3 desu..~ ne!

« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2010, 05:50:39 AM »

Oh, I also have this thing where I get put off watching the anime series when I see all these other people around me watching it... I don't know, but I find it rather scary 

But yeah, I also find that really sucky coz if everyone's watching it.. then obviously its a good anime.
Feels like Im missing out on really big stuff  cry

entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2010, 08:16:01 AM »

hmm i have a similar thing for games... well its more like i hate it when somebody finishes a game before me...i lose a lot of enthusiasm when im not the first... which usually happens cause i like to play games slowly....

for anime, my only fear is that people will spoil it if they have watched it already... that also i found that when lotsa people hype an anime or movie i form unrealistic expectations and enjoy it less than i would normally.... especially people shouldnt tell me that the anime/movie/game has an amazing plot twist... because then i subconsciously start searching for it, not trusting all the characters completely looking for holes... really shouldnt watch things like that

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #147 on: March 08, 2010, 06:19:03 PM »

Probably a lot of us like to be a little different, and look for new things other people don't notice so much - we don't like to be part of the crowd. Let's face it, a lot of people got into anime that way.

Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #148 on: March 08, 2010, 06:28:24 PM »

mhh no i dont think i got into anime cause i wanted to be different XD ... i mostly like theire cheesy (at times) storylines and the far superior animation compared to western stuff

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
Mochichi.
後輩 (Kohai)

<3 desu..~ ne!

« Reply #149 on: March 09, 2010, 05:46:43 AM »

Hm, that might be me in a way? (about Ikalx)
But the reason how I really got into anime is that Im the type of person that likes to stay indoors rather than going out all the time. I dont like being apart of the crowd either.. and since I had always loved the anime drawings and the anime itself, before I knew it I was watching it in all my free time lol..

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 37  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Best or Worst Anime List
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length