User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
December 07, 2019, 09:31:09 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  News & Updates  |  Topic: Speed or Quality?
Poll
Question: Between these two aspects, what do you prefer and why?
Speed - 0 (0%)
Quality - 12 (100%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Speed or Quality?  (Read 765 times)
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

Speed or Quality?
« on: October 04, 2019, 03:48:11 PM »

For my effing last ongoing season, let's have a poll.

Are you the type of early bird that watches anime even with shitty video, audio and script? Or the type who collects animes and wants to watch it in good quality? Let's put an end to it, shall we?

I guess it's no secret where I stand between these two, I freaking prefer my anime to be in good quality, but just for fun, I'd do what you guys want. If you vote for speed, then I'll do everything in my capacity to deliver timely files on a fixed weekly interval. Not promising a 24-hour turnaround given my sh*tty internet connection, but I can assure you it's gonna be a huge difference from my usual embellished quality controlled encodes which usually arrive later than sooner and has the risk of getting stalled along the way. And yeah, if you vote for speed, then you'll definitely gonna eat the sh*tty Funimation/Crunchyroll sources. So, begin voting since the new shows have already started. I sincerely hope you can keep me company in the last 3 months.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

Re: Speed or Quality?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 07:34:31 PM »

*votes for both*
but yeah, I am fine with things coming out slow, I have a lot to catch up on anyway. Though for few series like Hero Academia, I sometimes do care about speed as next episode looks quite promising. Like I just couldnt wait to see Allmight vs Allforone

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 12:03:28 AM »

I must confess, when I posted this thread, I was under the influence of alcohol and to be frank, I couldn't even remember some parts of it. Amazingly, I didn't typed any typos. So let's scrap this thread. This is just a byproduct of my frustrations. In my last 3 active months, I want to at least go out on my own terms.

In short, QUALITY it is!

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
qistandre
If my smile is not enough, then take my warm heart away ^_^
先輩 (Senpai)

give me your best smile <3 <3

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2019, 12:37:47 PM »

I choose quality..I have many time to spare for so, I don't mind waiting. never the less, my real life job hv tons of work load so passing time is never a problem for me. I love to see something that easy and pretty on the eyes rather than shitty DHK-sama.

I gonna miss you after 3 months it seem. we have been here.... 10 years I think? Or maybe 12 years.. time sure flies fast.

thanks for providing us with many animes that keen to my heart. Smiley

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2019, 02:15:08 PM »

Don't worry, qis! I still plan to lurk around and like I said in the previous post, I still have a terabyte to share, lmao. Me and my laziness are the culprits why a lot of series have been stalled and still not added to our database.

scipio7
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2019, 09:40:07 PM »

we are very grateful for this site, we can never thank enough
mirahsan2
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2019, 07:43:40 PM »

It's tough work. But I have a feeling sites like the stash are gonna resurge again. Streaming services are slowly turning into cable :/

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  News & Updates  |  Topic: Speed or Quality?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length