User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
May 20, 2019, 01:35:19 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Cells at Workd
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Cells at Workd  (Read 434 times)
Neilbraun
Space Cowboy

Cells at Workd
« on: December 29, 2018, 08:21:28 PM »

hey all,

how is it going? I was putzing around YouTube and I came across this anime Cells at Work.
It's a clever story that tells the viewers how the body works by showing it as a city with
anthromorphized cells and other bodily functions. there is the red blood cells dressed as
delivery men and women who carry oxygen throughout the body (the running joke is that
one of them,the main character, is always getting lost.), the white blood cells which are
the commandos that hunt down and kill viruses and germs and the adorable pallatets
who resemble schoolchildren and fix any scrape or wound. each episode deals with
issues such as colds, heatstroke, cancer and other things. I look forward to how the
body deals with things like alcoholism, diabetes, smoking and AIDS. in all, it's a
wonderful show that many medical students and doctors like because it gives a fairly
accurate portrayal as to how the body works. I look forward to any comments.

You need to have every square inch of your ass
kicked-Buffy to Evil Willow

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Cells at Workd
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length