User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
November 17, 2018, 09:46:07 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  Broken links / File problems  |  DeadHungryKat  |  Topic: Piano no Mori S1 - All
Pages: [1]

Author   Report: Piano no Mori S1 - All  (Read 142 times)
phoenixknight
Snow Faerie
新米 (Shinmai)

Piano no Mori S1 - All
« on: October 02, 2018, 06:49:58 AM »

Problem with:

Piano no Mori S1 - All

Extra information:

"Your connection is not private"

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

Re: Piano no Mori S1 - All
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 02:12:44 PM »

Care to explain it more? I can't make any sense on your report apart from either the webhost is blocked on your country. Is it solidfiles or userscloud?

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
phoenixknight
Snow Faerie
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 03:50:30 AM »

When I click on the download link, that is all I receive from the browser. I tried again today and it says, "Log in to network".

phoenixknight
Snow Faerie
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 04:12:14 AM »

It may be so that the website is blocked or something because I tried the link with the TOR browser and it worked. Not exactly the link, but I mean that the page was able to load. Except, I had to go through a long captcha process and, when it was finally over, I was only directed to the ouo.io homepage - not the download page. I get the same response for the second season of 3-gatsu no Lion.

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2018, 11:58:03 AM »

It seems you're one of the few to get such problems. I just tried from the redirection of oui to binbox to the actual link and it work. Regardless, I'll just DM you the direct links. Hope it'll suffice.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
phoenixknight
Snow Faerie
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 08:55:15 AM »

Thanks so much. Maybe you can add a mirror link or something with an alternate link shortening service? (Hoping for 3-gatsu no Lion S2.) That way, you won't have to DM every time. Anyway, thanks again.

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  Broken links / File problems  |  DeadHungryKat  |  Topic: Piano no Mori S1 - All
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length