User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
February 24, 2018, 09:49:02 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  News & Updates  |  Topic: Start with Winter
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Start with Winter  (Read 582 times)
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

Re: Start with Winter
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2018, 01:15:15 AM »

I haven't read the source, but the main genre is shoujo, so it's a definite feel-good series with bits of tender drama plus good laughs. So far, it lives up to the quality albeit unoriginal twists and cliches.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2018, 02:21:17 PM »

exam week maybe xD

*seen Val-sama visited the site*
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2018, 04:28:05 AM »

I haven't read the source, but the main genre is shoujo, so it's a definite feel-good series with bits of tender drama plus good laughs. So far, it lives up to the quality albeit unoriginal twists and cliches.
Ah...well..I shall have to make do with cute factor then grin and some laughs are always a plus

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
Ging
Hopeful Wizard
来賓 (Raihin)

Don't count me out!

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2018, 06:55:39 AM »

Gr e a t  new animes thisb season.pls also upload the latest godzilla anime movie.

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2018, 12:04:53 PM »

Man, just hours after I uploaded CCS 2018, I feel like I made a dumb mistake. I shouldn't have rushed through it... I should've just took my sweet time polishing the signs, but on the other hand, a part of me thinks I shouldn't really make these dumb revamping of Horriblesubs' shitty script. It takes me tons of effort and then what... I still get low download hits, like a 95% plummet from the rate I used to received back 2013... just not practical.

These four simple signs from Horriblesubs are shitty, it's the one above obviously. Boring, dumb and crap. So I revamped it, and from a single line, it took me over 600 lines to make it fluid and appropriate with moving sequence. It took me only 90 minutes though, to make it.

Long story short, this is just plain torture on my part. To end this rant, I really freaking hate Horriblesubs for killing the fansubs and how it turned to be the staple source for the majority of anime watchers. They don't even have a single good point, except being fast and I realized it's really time to end this futile struggle, thus I'm kinda spilling out the beans right now. I'm not going to be back 2019 and it's final. This is gonna be the last year you'll see me sharing my stuff for weekly series. I'm afraid, more and more fansubs will die and in the end, ultimately, only shit subs will be the only option available. Though I'm still gonna lurk here at stash and share some encodes like yearly Conan or Pokemon movies, it's gonna be really scarce and limited, I can really assure you of that because I'm planning to prepare myself to get a real life next year. Being a semi-NEET is really gonna kill me one day and I can't have that. I still have goals to meet.

So, until 2019, mates! Unless my lazy streak becomes viral, expect that I'll spare you from the horrible option of watching Horriblesubs. While I may not save all of the series I'm maintaining, I'll make sure at least 60% are covered for you to have better enjoyment.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2018, 02:42:10 PM »

Gr e a t  new animes thisb season.pls also upload the latest godzilla anime movie.
Im going to reup the movie later

edit, done http://animestash.info/anime/show/6064
« Last Edit: January 22, 2018, 09:22:33 PM by Skyfish-Zho » Logged
qistandre
If my smile is not enough, then take my warm heart away ^_^
先輩 (Senpai)

give me your best smile <3 <3

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2018, 03:03:06 PM »

Man, just hours after I uploaded CCS 2018, I feel like I made a dumb mistake. I shouldn't have rushed through it... I should've just took my sweet time polishing the signs, but on the other hand, a part of me thinks I shouldn't really make these dumb revamping of Horriblesubs' shitty script. It takes me tons of effort and then what... I still get low download hits, like a 95% plummet from the rate I used to received back 2013... just not practical.

These four simple signs from Horriblesubs are shitty, it's the one above obviously. Boring, dumb and crap. So I revamped it, and from a single line, it took me over 600 lines to make it fluid and appropriate with moving sequence. It took me only 90 minutes though, to make it.

Long story short, this is just plain torture on my part. To end this rant, I really freaking hate Horriblesubs for killing the fansubs and how it turned to be the staple source for the majority of anime watchers. They don't even have a single good point, except being fast and I realized it's really time to end this futile struggle, thus I'm kinda spilling out the beans right now. I'm not going to be back 2019 and it's final. This is gonna be the last year you'll see me sharing my stuff for weekly series. I'm afraid, more and more fansubs will die and in the end, ultimately, only shit subs will be the only option available. Though I'm still gonna lurk here at stash and share some encodes like yearly Conan or Pokemon movies, it's gonna be really scarce and limited, I can really assure you of that because I'm planning to prepare myself to get a real life next year. Being a semi-NEET is really gonna kill me one day and I can't have that. I still have goals to meet.

So, until 2019, mates! Unless my lazy streak becomes viral, expect that I'll spare you from the horrible option of watching Horriblesubs. While I may not save all of the series I'm maintaining, I'll make sure at least 60% are covered for you to have better enjoyment.

It's gonna be sad and lonely without you here DHK and I will miss your episodes ; __ ; but well, I wish you luck with real life. some of the nakamas already gone to the real life and didn't comeback anymore

Ging
Hopeful Wizard
来賓 (Raihin)

Don't count me out!

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2018, 11:29:37 PM »

Im going to reup the movie later

edit, done

Many thanks.downloading it now!

Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2018, 03:25:23 PM »

welcome mate.

i just came back from out of town. so working now with my backlogs on anime xD

Pages: 1 [2]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  News & Updates  |  Topic: Start with Winter
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length