User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
April 21, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  News & Updates  |  Topic: Stasher's Anime Awards 2017
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Stasher's Anime Awards 2017  (Read 1110 times)
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

Stasher's Anime Awards 2017
« on: December 28, 2017, 04:53:23 AM »

Okay, first of all... my mantra of not posting a "Headliner" is broken after more than 6 years of being a staff here on animestash. I was shy, you know, thus I wasn't able to muster any courage to write a frontlining post for everyone to read.

But jokes aside, 2017 is coming to a close. A belated Xmas and advance Happy New Year to everyone who frequents animestash. On behalf of every staff here, I bid you a pleasant holidays to you and your families.

So for now, I'm officially opening the 2017th Edition of Stasher's Anime Awards!

Okay, so the polls will be opened right after I post this article. Over 200+ titles last year and I sorted every series that I thought relevant to be listed in our supposed to be yearly awards, (winks at 2013 and 2016). For most part, I know that our site has been lacking audiences which really makes the whole staff of animestash sad. I mean, c'mon peeps, don't go to other mini-mkv sites, as we're a whole tons better than them, I'm not even 1% joking, albeit our slow schedule for uploading...

Time to stop my unfunny jokes, so like usual... I tried to cover most of the titles that seemed popular and relevant. If I missed your favorite, then have the heart to forgive as the season calls for it. I know this is too much to ask, but try to at least, post your comments about your favorite titles and why they deserve to win. Don't forget to try, as much as possible, to keep spoilers to a minimum! And lastly, have fun and enjoy!

But before you go and vote for your favorite titles of 2017, be sure to check and read a dedicated FAQ thread for you to get familiarized into the whole list. I'm seriously recommending you to give this a read to avoid mistakes in the voting.

Once again, happy holidays, my animestash friends!

And the results are:

Welp, this is seriously crazy... Both in multiple ties and low voting tally, but nevertheless, it's the choice of all who visits stash so let's get on into it! Again, my mantra of posting headliner is broken once more. This should never become a habit...

And so, without further ado, go click this LINK which will redirect you to the dedicated page designed and organized to showcase the winners!

« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 08:01:16 AM by DeadHungryKat » Logged

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

Re: Stasher's Anime Awards 2017
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 12:07:21 AM »

Wait..there are other mini-mkv sites??  cheesy

Anyway. I do look forward to rewards, but hell, one of the issues is that I barely have watched any new anime..there have been so many coming out that I am still catching up on previous year and of years before it XD So my votes would be few and biased towards the ones I actually managed to see ._.

But hell..Merry Cristmas and Happy New year!  *opeat*
This place is the primary source of my stash of anime *opmoney*

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 12:54:40 AM »

Bwahaha, I was totally crouching, waiting for the first reply!
Thank you, my friend, I feel complete these holidays XD

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 03:13:02 PM »

i guess 3rd would be me been too busy lately year end eats away my life force XD

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com
qistandre
If my smile is not enough, then take my warm heart away ^_^
先輩 (Senpai)

give me your best smile <3 <3

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 03:14:19 PM »

way to go dude! You had done a great job  *opdance* I'm shy too.. but now I opened up some  *gone*

Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2017, 07:01:07 PM »

good job. sorry i couldnt help

]
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2017, 11:44:27 PM »

i guess 3rd would be me been too busy lately year end eats away my life force XD

That's what aging do to working people, my friend. It's the most normal thing ever. Be sure to pace yourself to work and of course, to gaming XD

way to go dude! You had done a great job  *opdance* I'm shy too.. but now I opened up some  *gone*

Hahaha, I actually prefer being shy... though I'm actually bad at it cheesy

good job. sorry i couldnt help

Mou-tan, it's okay! Just keep fighting the currents of life and be successful at one point!
But heck, don't take any advice seriously coming from a NEET like me! cheesy

Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2017, 12:37:46 AM »

Happy Holidays my dear friends. I apologize i was not able to be online during this holiday season. real life is really a hectic schedule xD

but i will be back as usual after this holiday.

Happy New Year !
qistandre
If my smile is not enough, then take my warm heart away ^_^
先輩 (Senpai)

give me your best smile <3 <3

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2017, 05:19:44 AM »

done voting!!! I know I can't watch all the animes, but there are some that I recently watched, so there it is, few votes from me ~~

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2017, 01:54:24 PM »

To my dearest friends who still haven't vote, don't rush! You have more than 2 weeks to watch as much animu in your spare time. Voting won't close until Jan. 15th next year, so take your sweet time.

Oh yeah, I need to address this significant point. To those "guests" who're lurking at stash, if possible, kindly register an account so you can give us your votes. I reckon it won't even take more than 15 minutes of your time to make an account and finish voting.

Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2018, 07:53:21 PM »

There are a few categories of which I have no idea like best shoujo and echhi harem
So to all the people who care- I am quite willing to sell my votes. Ohohohoho~

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 11:08:01 AM »

Well we do have lots of leech

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com
Ging
Hopeful Wizard
来賓 (Raihin)

Don't count me out!

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2018, 11:39:28 PM »

Nice lineup.hard to pick though coz they are all amazing shows picked by DHK-sama

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2018, 05:16:30 AM »

Hahaha, you got me there, mate. About 60% of the list are my preferences, but I made sure to include MAL and ANN's scores as base references, since my favorite anime last year without a joke is the horrible Kyoukai no Rinne 3 XD

Ging
Hopeful Wizard
来賓 (Raihin)

Don't count me out!

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2018, 10:08:42 AM »

Lol im done voting.nice lineup indeed.

Pages: [1] 2  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  News & Updates  |  Topic: Stasher's Anime Awards 2017
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length