User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 23, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Stasher's Anime Awards 2017  |  Topic: BEST FEMALE LEAD OF THE YEAR
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: BEST FEMALE LEAD OF THE YEAR  (Read 373 times)
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

BEST FEMALE LEAD OF THE YEAR
« on: December 28, 2017, 03:59:31 AM »

Hatori Chise (Mahoutsukai no Yome)

Profile: Initially, an orphan, she became the subject of an underworld auction and was sold to a prominent magician. Eventually, she became the apprentice to and future bride of Elias Ainsworth.

Morioka Moriko (Net-juu no Susume)

Profile: She has quit the company she's been working on since high school and turned into a 30-year-old single NEET. She spends her days in a net game in search for the satisfaction that otherwise she can't obtain in real life.

Her net game character is Hayashi.

Kino (Kino no Tabi)

Plot: Kino is the lead character in the story and is described as being around 15 years old with short black hair, large eyes and a fearless face. Kino usually wears a black jacket, brown overcoat, white shirt, goggled cap and wide belt with lots of pouches—using special gear depending on the weather or season as necessary. Kino travels with the motorrad, Hermes. The two have a contract—Kino provides the balance, Hermes provides the speed, and together they can travel anywhere they wish. Kino is an excellent marksman with deadly speed and accuracy, and is typically armed with two large-caliber pistols. On the journeys with Hermes, they both try and stay neutral to the situations they come across and avoid getting into other people's business.

Chito (Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou)

Profile: Better know as "Chii-chan".

The intellectual member of the duo from Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou. She drives the Kettenkrad and can also do simple repairs. Likes books and is afraid of heights.

Yuuri (Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou)

Profile: Better know as "Yuu".

The dorky member of the duo from Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou. She loves to eat, fool around and carries a rifle.

Jabami Yumeko (Kakegurui)

Profile: A girl who transfers into Hyakkaou Private Academy. She might look like an attractive young lady, but she is actually a "Kakegurui," someone who finds pleasure in taking risks.

Attractive, smooth as silk, and silver-tongued, Yumeko is a natural-born gambler. Gathering the attention of her peers and the entire student council, there's no denying she enjoys the attention she receives. Despite all odds in a gambling match, she somehow manages to turn the tables in the most daring ways, often times using her perceptiveness to decipher her opponent's tricks.

Chtholly Nota Seniorious (Sukasuka)

Plot: A mysterious "markless" girl. At the start of the series, she is 15, and describes herself as "responsible and mature."

Tendou Karen (Gamers)

Profile: Karen is the most beautiful girl in school and the president of the school's Game Club. She invites Keita to join her club and is rejected twice, but develops a crush on him and starts following him around afterwards while trying to keep her image intact.

Ange le Carré (Princess Principal)

Profile: Ange is a genius spy with artistic skills. She is adept in telling lies and she can tell when someone is lying to her. She also possesses a special device that allows her to fly for short periods of time.

Suzukaze Aoba (New Game)

Profile: A recent high school graduate who joins the game company which produced her favourite game as a rookie artist. In spite of being an adult she has a childish appearance which often leads to her being mistaken for a middle school student.

Riko (Made in Abyss)

Profile: Riko is the only child of the legendary cave raider Lyza "The Annihilator." When Riko was two, her mother went missing during a quest to the bottom of the Abyss, since then Riko lived in Beruchoro Orphanage, studying to become a cave raider herself.

By the age of twelve she's attained the rank of an apprentice which gives her rights to wear a red whistle and explore the shallowest levels of the Abyss. She dreams of attaining the white whistle rank (the highest among cave raiders) and following her mother to the bottom of the Abyss.

Adagaki Aki (Masamune-kun no Revenge)

Profile: Aki is a rich, beautiful girl who treats all boys like dirt. She has the talent of giving all boys who ask her out a unique and mocking nickname. She has no real sense of what to do outside, as shown as when she wore cosplay to a date. She is shown to rely on her maid heavily, although she does not treat her well. She is also shown to having a huge appetite, which causes her great embarrassment.

Ruler "Jeanne d'Arc"

Profile: Jeanne d'Arc, the Standard-Bearer who Correctly Guides the Holy Grail War.

She is a Servant of the Ruler class and is confirmed to appear as a protagonist in the novel of Fate/Apocrypha. She is a special Heroic Spirit summoned by the Holy Grail itself to act as the administrator of the Holy Grail War instead of the Church. Being summoned in the Ruler class also allows her to retain the memories of each repeating "game" unlike other Servants.

Nina Drango (Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul)

Profile: She is a bounty hunter who’s come to the big city to make a living. The citizens of the capital love her happy-go-lucky personality. It turned out that she is Favaro's apprentice.

Katou Megumi (Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata)

Profile: Megumi is the girl in the summer dress that Tomoya Aki met during "fate's summons," on top of the hill. Tomoya feels like she is the most beautiful girl he has seen, and soon after, he is inspired to make a dating sim game, with her as the main heroine. However, he is initially disappointed in her real personality as she is an extremely normal girl, to the point where Tomoya didn't even realize that he was classmates with her. She is also very stealthy, and due to her lack of presence, people forget that she is in the room. However, soon after, Megumi agrees to be the model of the main heroine in Tomoya's game.

Kashimura Sana (Alice to Zouroku)

Profile: A girl with the ability to teleport and create anything she can imagine, Sana was being studied at a secret research facility until she decided to escape. She eventually crosses pass with Zouroku, who decides to take her in.

Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Profile: Mikasa is Eren's adoptive sister and mutual childhood friend of Armin. Mikasa shares an unbreakable bond with Eren following events in their past, and rushes to protect him whenever he is in danger. Mikasa possesses impressive fighting skill and strength even as a child. As a teen, Mikasa is considered a genius among all the army trainees and is incredibly skilled at combat and agility. She constantly worries for Eren's well-being and lives to protect him.

Yasuraoka Hanabi (Kuzu no Honkai)

Profile: A high school student who is in love with Narumi. After finding out that Narumi is in love with Akane, Hanabi begins a fake relationship with Mugi to satisfy their mutual loneliness. She later enters into a physical relationship with her best friend Sanae, but the relationship ends after Sanae decides to give up on Hanabi. Hanabi then decides to quit her fake relationship with Mugi and goes on a different path to find her true love. She will return in the spin off Decor focusing on her after the events of the original series.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

Re: BEST FEMALE LEAD OF THE YEAR
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 12:22:38 AM »

Ahem....
UMARU CHAN!!
Hanekawa and Kiss-shot Acerola-orion Heart-under-blade (and Kaiki even if he wasnt there this year, cause...well...Kaiki cheesy)

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 12:57:44 AM »

Unfortunately for Mono-girls, I wasn't able to add them in the database, due to script uses. The rip I have had 14 extra minutes compared to the one shared by Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll that's been out in the internet for 5 months. So I wasn't able to work on it even if I want to.

O' Umaru! Forgive me, I sincerely, totally, absolutely forgotten everything about you!

cheesy

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 07:03:18 PM »

nina is the best ^^
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 09:20:09 PM »

XD Well, I guess it wouldnt be fair to all ono girls anyway if only 2 of them were present. We need a proper season for them first.

And I guess its time to watch Shingeki no bahamut now!

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay
Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2018, 01:26:32 PM »

only single vote

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Stasher's Anime Awards 2017  |  Topic: BEST FEMALE LEAD OF THE YEAR
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length