User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
January 19, 2018, 09:28:31 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Stasher's Anime Awards 2017  |  Topic: BEST SHOUNEN ANIME OF THE YEAR
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: BEST SHOUNEN ANIME OF THE YEAR  (Read 92 times)
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

BEST SHOUNEN ANIME OF THE YEAR
« on: December 28, 2017, 03:49:12 AM »

Kekkai Sensen & Beyond

Plot: A breach between Earth and the netherworlds has opened up over the city of New York, trapping New Yorkers and creatures from other dimensions in an impenetrable bubble. They've lived together for years, in a world of crazy crime sci-fi sensibilities. Now someone is threatening to sever the bubble, and a group of stylish superhumans is working to keep it from happening.

Mahoutsukai no Yome

Plot: Hatori Chise is only 16, but she has lost far more than most. With neither family nor hope, it seems all doors are closed to her. But, a chance encounter began to turn the rusted wheels of fate. In her darkest hour, a mysterious magus appears before Chise, offering a chance she couldn't turn down. This magus who seems closer to demon than human, will he bring her the light she desperately seeks, or drown her in ever deeper shadows?

Boku no Hero Academia 2

Plot: Second season of Boku no Hero Academia. Focuses on events after the USJ seige, particularly the student exams plus their respective internship and the Hero Killer arc.

Shingeki no Kyojin 2

Plot: The second season of Shingeki no Kyojin. Eren Jaeger swore to wipe out every last Titan, but in a battle for his life he wound up becoming the thing he hates most. With his new powers, he fights for humanity's freedom facing the monsters that threaten his home. After a bittersweet victory against the Female Titan, Eren finds no time to rest—a horde of Titans is approaching Wall Rose and the battle for humanity.

Yowamushi Pedal: New Generation

Plot: With the team's combined strength, the Sohoku High bicycle racing club beat reigning champions Hakone Academy at the Interhigh national race and achieved an impressive overall victory. Now that their hot summer has ended and third-years Kinjou, Makishima, and Tadokoro have retired from the team, first-year participants in the Interhigh Onoda Sakamichi, Imaizumi Shunsuke, and Naruko Shoukichi, along with their new captain second-year Teshima Junta and vice-captain Aoyagi Hajime begin preparing as a "new team" for their second consecutive championship at the next Interhigh. In order to retake their throne, their rivals Hakone Academy have also incorporated new members and begun training as a new team. Kyoto Fushimi High is lead by the monstrous racer Midousuji Akira. The nation's top schools are all honing their skills to reach the top of the Interhigh.

Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Fujouou-hen

Plot: In the late Edo Period, a demon known as the Impure King killed thousands of people. After defeating the demon, the Knights of the True Cross kept its left eye safely sealed away on Academy grounds - but now someone has stolen it! Hearing the thief has taken a child hostage, Yukio and Rin go to help. The investigation and pursuit will lead Rin and his friends to Kyoto and involve them even deeper in a sinister plot! But will his friends' knowledge that Rin is the son of Satan drive a wedge between them?

If you still haven't seen them yet, then it is the right time to do so. Take your time, since you have at least until January 15, 2018 until the voting will come to a close.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Nitesky
新米 (Shinmai)

Re: BEST SHOUNEN ANIME OF THE YEAR
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 02:12:33 PM »

wait... MahoYome is shounen? o_O;;;

...okay
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2017, 02:28:33 PM »

Apparently, yes. MAL and ANN, and even wikipedia listed it as one XD

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Val-Gaav
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 09:03:59 AM »

Nope ... If anything it is shojo not shonen...

Really there is nothing shonen - ish in that show.

Seems to me that someone made a mistake with genre and all other portals used that as a source for their genre tags.

All you have to do is watch the show to know it is not shonen.

And no I am not saying it should be out of this poll , just that I find it wrong and somewhat funny to see it here Smiley
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 09:08:00 AM by Val-Gaav » Logged

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Stasher's Anime Awards 2017  |  Topic: BEST SHOUNEN ANIME OF THE YEAR
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length