User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
July 19, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Stasher's Anime Awards 2017  |  Topic: BEST DRAMA ANIME OF THE YEAR
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: BEST DRAMA ANIME OF THE YEAR  (Read 225 times)
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

BEST DRAMA ANIME OF THE YEAR
« on: December 28, 2017, 03:39:44 AM »

Kuzu no Honkai

Plot: Seventeen-year-old Mugi Awaya and Hanabi Yasuraoka appear to be the ideal couple. They are both pretty popular, and they seem to suit each other well. However, outsiders don't know of the secret they share. Both Mugi and Hanabi have hopeless crushes on someone else, and they are only dating each other to soothe their loneliness. Mugi is in love with Akane Minagawa, a young teacher who used to be his home tutor. Hanabi is also in love with a teacher, a young man who has been a family friend since she was little. In each other, they find a place where they can grieve for the ones they cannot have, and they share physical intimacy driven by loneliness. Will things stay like this for them forever?

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen

Plot: Ex-convict turned Rakugo apprentice Yotarou has finally taken the name of Yurakutei Sukeroku III, and with his master Yakumo's permission has attained the lofty rank of shin'uchi. He assumes the name at a critical time for Rakugo, with audiences fewer than ever. At the same time he has started acting as a husband to Konatsu, who is now a single mother. Yotarou thus begins the struggle to fill the role of Sukeroku, both as the future of Rakugo and as a part of Yakumo's and Konatsu's lives.

Natsume Yuujinchou Roku

Plot: Season 6 of Natsume Yuujinchou.

3-gatsu no Lion S2

Plot: Rei is a 17-year-old professional shougi player who lives by himself. He is estranged from his family and has scarcely any friends. Among his acquaintances is a family which consists of a young woman: Akari Kawamoto and her younger sisters; Hinata and Momo, who also keep several cats. As the story progresses, Rei deals with his maturing as a player and as a person, while developing his relationships with others, especially the Kawamoto sisters.

Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau

Plot: A boy named Chakuro lives on the giant vessel Mud Whale that drifts over the sea of sand. Chakuro and his friends have never seen anyone from the outside world, and they spend their days yearning to explore and learn about it. One day, a ruined ship suddenly drifts ashore, and Chakuro meets a girl inside.

Mahoutsukai no Yome

Plot: Hatori Chise is only 16, but she has lost far more than most. With neither family nor hope, it seems all doors are closed to her. But, a chance encounter began to turn the rusted wheels of fate. In her darkest hour, a mysterious magus appears before Chise, offering a chance she couldn't turn down. This magus who seems closer to demon than human, will he bring her the light she desperately seeks, or drown her in ever deeper shadows?

Made in Abyss

Plot: An enormous pit and cave system called the "Abyss" is the only unexplored place in the world. Strange and wonderful creatures reside in its depths, and it is full of precious relics that current humans are unable to make. The mysteries of the Abyss fascinate humans, and they head down to explore. The adventurers who venture into pit are known as "Cave Raiders." A little orphan girl named Riko lives in the town of ?su on the edge of the Abyss. Her dream is to become a Cave Raider like her mother and solve the mysteries of the cave system. One day, Riko starts exploring the caves and discovers a robot who resembles a human boy.

If you still haven't seen them yet, then it is the right time to do so. Take your time, since you have at least until January 15, 2018 until the voting will come to a close.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Re: BEST DRAMA ANIME OF THE YEAR
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2017, 07:50:21 PM »

i cant choooseeee
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2017, 01:07:08 AM »

At some point, these series have surely brought a stinging sadness to a watcher. So, squeeze your mind and have a hard time choosing, mates! Every series on this category are all good contenders, in their own style of drama.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2017, 07:05:28 PM »

Kuzu no Honkai - pretty strong series
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futatabi-hen- havnt seen
Natsume Yuujinchou Roku- havnt seen
3-gatsu no Lion S2- second season is not as strong as one but might get better
Kujira no Kora wa Sajou ni Utau- only seen a couple of eps but was very unqiue
Mahoutsukai no Yome- my fav this season
Made in Abyss- quite a gem
Lord
Lord
後輩 (Kohai)

Shall I grant your wish?

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 09:22:56 PM »

Natsume looks interesting to me, but I gotta watch its first 5 seasons befre I get on this one..
MahoYome got me vote too

When Dreams Come True and Wishes are Fulfilled, There Will Always be a Price to Pay

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Stasher's Anime Awards 2017  |  Topic: BEST DRAMA ANIME OF THE YEAR
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length