User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
July 19, 2018, 08:26:11 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo: just mindless fun and no logic to find !!! haha
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo: just mindless fun and no logic to find !!! haha  (Read 313 times)
jroma
侍 (Samurai)
後輩 (Kohai)

Half Italian/Half Belgian

Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo: just mindless fun and no logic to find !!! haha
« on: July 17, 2017, 08:38:25 PM »

I just love Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, it looks as a Monthy Python-type anime or those crazy English shows where anything can happen and it does.

I though i saw everything already in anime, tv shows, movies and games but Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo keeps suprising me.

The mix of serious and crazy acting is great.

I recommend this Golden Oldie, just dont think while watching it. And best version is the original Japanese off course, the voice acting is almost perfect:).

Please call the wise Old Man who knows your classic anime-series: a lot of the '80s and early 90's.
Yes, I even saw Astroboy on tv way back in time.

Also I'm the Hokuto-experto, see my uploads to proof this:).
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

Re: Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo: just mindless fun and no logic to find !!! haha
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 01:53:38 AM »

I'm a big fan of this series too. Freaking hilarious and the main lead is freaking awesome AF! Because of Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, I became a huge fan of parody elements and I just hope all of it's subbed episodes will be released cause the English dub is just so inferior to the original language.

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
jroma
侍 (Samurai)
後輩 (Kohai)

Half Italian/Half Belgian

Re: Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo: just mindless fun and no logic to find !!! haha
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2017, 08:34:29 PM »

Well DHK, I recommend one of my favorite subgroups: www.hokutonogun.com, they are already at episode 41.

Knowing them, its gets finished. And this month we had 4 ep's so the speed is good of adding episodes.

Please call the wise Old Man who knows your classic anime-series: a lot of the '80s and early 90's.
Yes, I even saw Astroboy on tv way back in time.

Also I'm the Hokuto-experto, see my uploads to proof this:).

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo: just mindless fun and no logic to find !!! haha
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length