User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 23, 2017, 04:31:22 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  Site Feedback  |  Topic: Can't upload any photo???
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Can't upload any photo???  (Read 779 times)
gsdestiny
新米 (Shinmai)

Can't upload any photo???
« on: June 29, 2017, 07:11:12 AM »

Is it just me who's receiving a feedback that I can't post a link even though I am trying to attach an image???  whiteflag
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

Re: Can't upload any photo???
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 10:44:37 AM »

What do you exactly mean? Can you post screenshot for us to know your problem, cause I can attach an image via a link in my post like this:

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Val-Gaav
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 11:46:40 PM »

You need to spent some time online with us in the forums and then you will get permissions for link posting Smiley

Once you reach the first forum title you will be able to post links/images. It is like that to prevent spamers/bots. Titles are based on time spent online instead of standard forum numbers of posts.

Sorry ... just be patient for a while.
gsdestiny
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 08:54:31 AM »

You need to spent some time online with us in the forums and then you will get permissions for link posting Smiley

Once you reach the first forum title you will be able to post links/images. It is like that to prevent spamers/bots. Titles are based on time spent online instead of standard forum numbers of posts.

Sorry ... just be patient for a while.

I see... Thanks for the quick respond.

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  Site Feedback  |  Topic: Can't upload any photo???
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length