User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
June 23, 2017, 06:19:40 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations  (Read 358 times)
Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
« on: April 05, 2017, 12:01:13 PM »

And so the story continues, now with Naruto's son on fire. Hope the story will make it interesting with its first episodes showing that Boruto tends to be taking a different ninja path from his Hokage's father. The first episode once again depicts a brand new friendship. with Boruto already looking more stronger compared to Naruto's start in the academy.
Val-Gaav
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Re: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 10:29:39 PM »

Well I have read some boruto/naruto manga after naruto finished and ...

... no hype from me. I disliked how Naruto ended.It felt rushed and different to what it should be. I wonder if autor had a different ending in mind but changed it to make "boruto" project...

Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 12:11:21 AM »

spoiled ending indeed. hope this new series promises some good reasons for not giving us what we expected from the naruto story. it could be great if boruto will have more tension and will no longer follow the same friendly atmosphere in naruto story. 
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 12:21:08 AM »

I think this will flop. It's very unoriginal and was a fruit of greed from WSJ. I recall Kishimoto wanted to stop writing about the Naruto universe once, but perhaps being offered a huge lump of royalty made him support his apprentice into molding this manga. Poor dude, I thought he was set to write his planned sci-fi manga but ended up supervising this generic sequel.

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:
I finally grasp the urgency and will be requiring some time to think but well, while it's still not final, I am feeling my time will come close soon...

My Barren Haven

MY IMPORTANT WARNING SIGNATURE

I use sh.st for masking my links
Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 05:01:24 AM »

let's just see where this new ride goes. xD
Val-Gaav
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 04:38:12 PM »

Well author should know when to finish. At the end of Naruto main characters had god like powers. I don't see any more powerups for them. what is more
Magi is another nice shonen that is nearing its end.... and I really do hope we will not see a second generation.

Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2017, 09:37:56 AM »

powerups can be fushion of naruto and sasuke powers, mixed with byakugan attributes. but on the hindsights, simply short of saying they could not give up on this anime  franchise yet,maybe until they see it flops big time.
Antonio94

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 06:05:27 AM »

Hmm... Currently I'm still following this new series but gotta admit, I mostly see it because I'm interested in seeing how our old characters doing like Naruto (he's Hokage and a father now, though he's not good at it), Hinata (typical "Japanese-waifu-type"), Sakura and Sasuke (quite interesting couple: an independent wife and a roaming husband), etc....
Their children generation is also interesting; however, the new characters aren't really appealing in both characteristics and appearance.
Well, let's just see how this will go since the opening scene of episode is quite promising with "apocalytic battle".

Skyfish-Zho
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 01:41:24 PM »

just like a cycle, but hopefully we can see variation in characters and plot twist to gain more fans for this series

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length