User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
February 20, 2017, 01:35:43 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  News & Updates  |  Topic: New generation
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: New generation  (Read 9764 times)
Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

New generation
« on: April 02, 2016, 12:03:33 PM »

While this day might make this post a typical April Fools joke, unfortunately, this is all but true and genuine. The state of the site is dreadful. Forums are almost-virtually dead, the loyal patrons are the same old people and is becoming lesser at the moment and last but not the least, there is literally NO new encoders/uploaders to continue this site's legacy.

Sadly, this site has to announce departures since we all know, there's always an end to everything. Me and DHK/Saku had been holding this site on our shoulders and we cannot carry on farther. I was never an ongoing encoder as i am an oldies person. I have been uploading new ongoing which i did not even watch. i just dont like the new anime and took them because we were lacking of ppl.

Reason? Mhmm, I doubt we can provide you a very feasible one. But let's just say that the pros/cons were totally messed up and weighing every damn this and that is not enough anymore to keep our stand with the site.

So with all of that revelation, I would like to inform that there's an ongoing recruitment for possible encoders/uploaders. Unless, you folks over there wants this site to become just a normal browsing site, then it's up to you. Again, for the third time, this is not an April Fools Joke or any relevant jest. We are utterly serious.

And the new spring season is already starting... so ASAP
 ed alchemy
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 01:03:17 PM by Mouse-sama » Logged

]
holyground15

Re: New generation
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 03:02:01 PM »

can i try? teach me please on how to encode/upload. if its okay with you.
ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 03:03:01 PM »

that would be nice

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 03:09:07 PM »

can i try? teach me please on how to encode. if its okay with you.

Try reading the posts in this thread ↓

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:
I finally grasp the urgency and will be requiring some time to think but well, while it's still not final, I am feeling my time will come close soon...

My Barren Haven

MY IMPORTANT WARNING SIGNATURE

I use sh.st for masking my links
Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 03:15:14 PM »

well on encoding i always used Megui but that program is the most difficult and the start is the worse-finding ur own profile but its the fastest and u have most control over it.  cyko is the easiest

]
Blackstar
忍者 (Ninja)
来賓 (Raihin)

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 05:40:16 PM »

Can i try??.. i know how to encode but im not sure about meeting the time needed....

Live with it
Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 08:51:44 PM »

better than nothing

]
mirahsan2
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 11:19:53 PM »

I've been here since the Sacrianna and Mouse days. Always lurking and downloading, long since watched anime on crunchyroll to support the industry. I've been here since my high school days. Hopefully y'all will find someone soon. I have noticed that the quality of anime has kinda dropped, maybe it's just age.

ed alchemy
Blackstar
忍者 (Ninja)
来賓 (Raihin)

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2016, 06:05:27 AM »

so how do i start??

Live with it
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2016, 06:53:45 AM »

so how do i start??

Learn how to encode if you don't know how to. Or in the other hand, let us know if you already know how to. About uploading, don't worry, we won't ask you to take over the entire shows. Just do 1 or 2 shows every season or more if you can, that all depends on how much load you can actually carry and take your time to complete it but of course, don't stall it like for months like we do on some shows XD

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:
I finally grasp the urgency and will be requiring some time to think but well, while it's still not final, I am feeling my time will come close soon...

My Barren Haven

Blackstar
忍者 (Ninja)
来賓 (Raihin)

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2016, 01:03:19 PM »

I know how to encode... iused handbrake cuz it is easier to use....and according to my schedule i could do 2 shows...at least for starters....i think that is easy enough...2 shows every week....

Live with it
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2016, 01:19:30 PM »

^
Damn, that's sweet! XD
Kindly wait for a confirmation on our part. I have to get my bosses' approval grin

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:

My Barren Haven

Blackstar
忍者 (Ninja)
来賓 (Raihin)

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2016, 01:57:10 PM »

Yay!!...thanks...

Live with it
Ein
shorthairworshipper
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

#KatoMegumiBestGirl

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2016, 02:24:18 PM »

not sure but some new releases won't work with cyko, and handbrake. can't figure out why, sometimes its only 1 out of 12 eps.

though everything becomes smooth after using megui.

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 03:01:15 AM »

not sure but some new releases won't work with cyko, and handbrake. can't figure out why, sometimes its only 1 out of 12 eps.

For cyko, don't change the original CLI, meru. The new CLI have a lot of bugs.

And of the recruitment, please, anyone out there... Step up and man up, we absolutely want, I mean, need you~

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:

My Barren Haven

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  News & Updates  |  Topic: New generation
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length