User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
March 27, 2017, 09:28:41 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  News & Updates  |  Topic: New generation
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: New generation  (Read 10788 times)
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

Re: New generation
« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2016, 02:40:08 AM »

Hahaha, that's intimate, Mou-tan XD  Kiss

Got a PPV buy of Pacman v Bradley. But I am too sleepy to watch it undecided

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:
I finally grasp the urgency and will be requiring some time to think but well, while it's still not final, I am feeling my time will come close soon...

My Barren Haven

MY IMPORTANT WARNING SIGNATURE

I use sh.st for masking my links
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2016, 04:20:47 AM »

Its April fools joke..yupp..not doubting that for a second  *opglasses*
No, it's really really not. We have really few staff members these days, and Mouse and DHK have been the only ones who have been active in the staff forum. And by active it's been posts such as "so...this site is coming to it's end, I guess?" and "how can we save this place?"

This site WILL DIE if we don't get more encoders and uploaders soon. Everyone moves on after a while, and if there's no one to replace people...there will be no more site.

whiteflag
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2016, 08:52:14 AM »

...It's kind of a bummer to think that the stashers' concerns for this site are just this minuscule. I suppose even with us closing, they will just find another downloading site and move on.

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:
I finally grasp the urgency and will be requiring some time to think but well, while it's still not final, I am feeling my time will come close soon...

My Barren Haven

Val-Gaav
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2016, 07:55:38 PM »

the problem is that for quite a while this site is not a reliable download source, beside ongoings. try some random complete series and it will have broken links ;( so most probably moved already.

well we should think what to do with this too
your_sweet_tooth
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2016, 09:34:04 AM »

i wanted to sign up to be an uploader ive been waiting for a long time but no one approvedme to be one... sigh....if you do need manpower and more members why havent you approve me yet. thank you.... sighhhhh
Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2016, 11:07:35 AM »

because u werent clear...

]
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2016, 12:17:12 PM »

But you still can. If you want to be an encoder/uploader, generally the staff want to know if you know how to encode...and that's about it.

The way we used to do it, was people would learn how to encode and put some links up in the "download links" forum (http://animestash.info/forum/index.php?board=43.0). And after a few series added like that, they would get invited to be a staff member.

Encoding tutorials are here (in the technology & internet section): http://animestash.info/forum/index.php?board=65.0

Sometimes people will say they're interested in being an uploader, but we've had a lot of people recently made into staff that faded after a season. Also the problem recently, is that our forum hasn't been very active and are staff are only a little active there, so no one's really been around to give directions. To be honest, that's my fault since I'm really supposed to be taking care of the forums, gomen.

If anyone's serious, now, in this thread, is the best time to ask!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 12:19:10 PM by Ikalx » Logged
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2016, 12:28:59 PM »

i wanted to sign up to be an uploader ive been waiting for a long time but no one approvedme to be one... sigh....if you do need manpower and more members why havent you approve me yet. thank you.... sighhhhh

?

I believe I mailed you the particulars so you're terribly wrong to imply we are the ones who have been on the wrong side of the discussion. You told me you wanted to be a deshi on our mails and I told you to fix a broken series on the database but you didn't respond afterwards.

So as Ix-nii had stated, we did recruit an awful lot of deshi(s) last year and they all freaking disappeared without a single trace right now. I was really fuming that they just come and go like being a staff is some kind of joke responsibility. Supposedly, there's a criterion on how to become a deshi but I guess, I do not have to be particular of that now. I am voting for you to become a part of us but it's still up to my bosses if they will approve of it XD

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:

My Barren Haven

Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2016, 07:31:21 PM »

sweet tooth had fixed one series which he mailed me the links. i just didnt hear from u afterwards and also we talked about being a deshi and fixing old stuff not on encoding the new animes so thats why i waited to see ur reply to this topic

]
Usami-Akihiko
天然パーマ
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2016, 02:37:12 PM »

Hey guys, sad to read this  whiteflag

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2016, 02:46:16 PM »

Ya-chan! How's the life?!

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:

My Barren Haven

Usami-Akihiko
天然パーマ
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2016, 02:38:24 PM »

Ya-chan! How's the life?!

Not bad, how about you Kat-chan?
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2016, 02:40:44 PM »

Still in the wild ride, I suppose XD
Can't find a consistent stride.

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:

My Barren Haven

Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2016, 12:07:47 PM »

so sweet tooth what is ur answer?

]
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2016, 12:39:36 PM »

...Counting 10 days more for an answer

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:

My Barren Haven

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  News & Updates  |  Topic: New generation
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length