User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
January 20, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Stasher's Anime Awards 2015  |  Topic: BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR  (Read 1895 times)
Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR
« on: December 22, 2015, 03:32:03 PM »

NARUTO: SHIPPUUDEN MOVIE 7 - THE LAST

Plot: The moon is beginning to fall, and at the rate it's going, it is doomed to fall on the Earth. The countdown for the survival of the planet begins. Among the havoc, Hinata's younger sister Hanabi is captured by the mysterious enemy, Toneri Ootsutsuki. Naruto must overcome great danger on a mission to save Hanabi and the world along with Hinata, Sai, Shikamaru, and Sakura is their final story. "The final story is a first love."

PYSCHO-PASS MOVIE

Plot: Year 2116—The Japanese government begins to export the Sibyl System unmanned drone robots to troubled countries, and the system spreads throughout the world. A state in the midst of a civil war, SEAUn (the South East Asia Union), brings in the Sibyl System as an experiment. Under the new system, the coastal town of Shambala Float achieves temporary peace and safety. But then SEAUn sends terrorists to Japan. They slip through the Sibyl System and then attack from within. The shadow of a certain man falls on this incident. In charge of the police, Tsunemori travels to Shambala Float to investigate. The truth of justice on this new ground will become clear.

GHOST IN THE SHELL(2015)

Plot: In the year 2027, a year following the end of the non-nuclear World War IV, a bomb has gone off in Newport City, killing a major arms dealer who may have ties with the mysterious 501 Organization. Public Security official Daisuke Aramaki hires full-body cyber prosthesis user and hacker extraordinaire, Motoko Kusanagi, to investigate.

LITTLE WITCH ACADEMIA

Plot: Akko, Lotte and Sucy get into trouble yet again and are forced to team up with three other troublemakers: Amanda O'Neill, Constanze Braunschbank Albrechtsberger and Jasmineka Antonenko in order to make an annual witch parade a success or else face expulsion. Not content with how the festival revolves around the mockery and subjugation of witches, Akko becomes determined to make the festival a spectacle that'll show how awesome modern witches are

HANA TO ALICE: SATSUJIN JIKEN

Plot: Prequel to 2004 coming-of-age live-action film Hana & Alice. Alice is a transfer student in the 3rd grade of middle school. She meets Hana, who is her classmate and lives next door to her. Hana refuses to go to school.

OMOIDE NO MARNIE

Plot: Anna, a young girl living in Sapporo, is having trouble with her classmates. Due to anxiety attacks, a doctor suggests that Anna move somewhere more relaxing. After moving to the countryside to her family, separated from her mother, she spends her time walking around the area and sketching. She finds herself drawn to a seemingly abandoned house across the water, which can only be walked to during low tide. It is there that she meets Marnie. Although she finds Marnie to be the first kid her age that she gets along with, there is something mysterious about her—Marnie even tells Anna to keep her a secret from the town. Anna has trouble remembering things, and even blacks out. How are these things related to Marnie? Just who is this strange girl?

KYOUKAI NO KANATA: THE FUTURE

Plot: The story takes place one year after the TV series. Centers the events after Mirai met Kanbara atop the roof complex of their school.

DIGIMON ADVENTURE TRI. #1

Plot: It's been six years since that summer adventure when Taichi Yagami and the rest of the DigiDestined crossed over to the Digital World. And nearly three years have passed since the final battle between Hikari Yagami's group and BelialVamdemon. As the peaceful days passed by, at some point the gate to the Digital World closed. Not even the DigiDestined know what caused this, and time alone continues to pass.

DBZ MOVIE #15: FUKKATSU NO F

Plot: An Earth where peace has arrived. However, remnants of Frieza's army Sorbet and Tagoma (from the Japanese word for 'egg') arrive on the planet. Their goal is to revive Frieza with the dragon balls. Their dastardly wish is granted, the "F" that plans its revenge against the Saiyans is revived...!

DETECTIVE CONAN MOVIE 19: GOUKA NO HIMAWARI

Plot: Kaitou Kid and Vincent van Gogh's artworks feature heavily in the movie, according to an interview with Gosho Aoyama. The teaser preview at the end of Dimensional Sniper included references to van Gogh's "Sunflowers" series.

]
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

Re: BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 01:28:46 AM »

Dear good grief... I voted biased... I love Conan movies so despite the lower-quality film this year, I voted for it...

And since NaruHina prevailed in the end, I felt obliged to Naruto Movie and of course, the bad Psychopass movie as well. I am so biased in this category... It's a grave sin!

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 04:10:49 PM »

hana to alice got such high rating but got 0 votes XD

]
nina-chan

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 01:50:11 PM »

for me i think the best movie is KYOUKAI NO KANATA: THE FUTURE
  cool
but i'm not sure :3
 huh

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Stasher's Anime Awards 2015  |  Topic: BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length