User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
February 19, 2020, 07:59:42 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  Newbie's Corner  |  Topic: Hi all, new here!
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Hi all, new here!  (Read 3773 times)
zephy669
Cruise Control Writer

Hi all, new here!
« on: June 10, 2015, 03:05:05 AM »

Hi all,

It's great to be here. Thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm Zephy669. A city planner by occupation, and a writer by passion. I found Animestash awhile back when I had gone on a binge of anime downloading but never joined the forum until now. I'm excited to part of this community and hope to get to know all of you. I plan on being as active as I can get as I don't have any friends in real life who are into anime (although my brother thinks Gundam Wing is the greatest thing since slice bread), so it would be good to talk to people who share my interests here on this forum.

My top five anime are pretty standard: Berserk, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece, and Fairy Tail. Pretty standard, but these days, from what I'm watching, Sword Art Online and Saint Seiya are on my top list now.

As for other hobbies, I do improv at Second City, I'm a standup comic, and I fence as a sport. I used to be heavy in the RPG Maker community and was the creator of Zephyrus and the Kingdom of Heaven, if anyone knows that game!

I'm also a big time reader and writer. Actually started an online web fiction serial entitled Cruise Control. You can see the link on my signature Smiley Definitely check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks, guys. Good to meet ya!

Cruise Control
A serial web fiction updated every Wednesday and Sunday.
Definitely for fans of Bleach!
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

Re: Hi all, new here!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 02:28:57 PM »

Hi and Welcome to Animestash Zephy669!

I hope more people like you can breathe some life back into the forums again! I truly would like to see things lively once more Smiley

zephy669
Cruise Control Writer

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 03:35:39 AM »

Thanks! Forums just aren't what they used to be.

I blame smartphones.

Cruise Control
A serial web fiction updated every Wednesday and Sunday.
Definitely for fans of Bleach!
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 03:36:06 AM »

Welcome Zephy! The forums aren't what they used to be, so don't get too disappointed if people don't respond all that fast.

That said, we do need more new people! I hope you stick around!

Thanks! Forums just aren't what they used to be.

I blame smartphones.

That could be one thing, another is better bandwidth so people don't need small sized anime anymore. Also the fact that its so much harder to these days to upload anime. They take em down so quick now! That's why I pretty much quit uploading, not worht the time.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 03:38:04 AM by entity » Logged

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Introduction and Support  |  Newbie's Corner  |  Topic: Hi all, new here!
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length