User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
November 19, 2018, 01:20:28 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works  (Read 5902 times)
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

Re: Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2015, 11:07:45 PM »

I see. As expected from gn_x-san! You're the Fate master grin
Oh right, there's an upcoming movie as well. All I can remember about that route is Saber getting another look and Sakura taking the spotlight.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 03:58:05 PM by DeadHungryKat » Logged

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 03:25:36 PM »

oh in the last episode emiya is visiting the grave. ive been there! looks exactly the same!
Val-Gaav
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2015, 11:51:07 AM »

Well I disliked the last ep. It's nice they extended the original VN ending but  I hate the part that in anime Emiya makes the decision to be the hero of justice even though Rin tried to change him so hard.

In VN there was nothing about it, there was short note that they live together in England and that he is learning to become magus. There was no crap of him wanting be the hero rather an emphasis on their romantic relationship.
gn_x00
«Death»
先輩 (Senpai)

«Ice. I am a machine made out of ice»

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2015, 06:17:15 PM »

oh in the last episode emiya is visiting the grave. ive been there! looks exactly the same!

Huk... don't tell me this is your doing..

cheesy

Well I disliked the last ep. It's nice they extended the original VN ending but  I hate the part that in anime Emiya makes the decision to be the hero of justice even though Rin tried to change him so hard.

In VN there was nothing about it, there was short note that they live together in England and that he is learning to become magus. There was no crap of him wanting be the hero rather an emphasis on their romantic relationship.
while the "I still wanna be a hero of justice" and detail of living in london doesn't exist in VN, I really like it.. Hell.. if Ufotable decide to make a 24 eps of UBW afterstory"life in london arc", i'll definitely buy it lol

shirou in VN still implies that he doesn't let go of his ideal, even though Rin promises Archer that she'll never let Shiro becomes Archer..
the original episode kinda break the 'Word of God' about Shiro in after story of all 3 route didn't become archer, but then again, Nasu also says about changing a few things from the novel.

btw, do you guys realize that the teacher/stranger that is speaking to Shirou in the end is Welver Velvet (4th war Raider's Master)?

Oh.. I hope Ufo will redid DEEN's Fate route with UBW and Zero quality... most anime quality seems bland now after UBW

My Google Chrome Theme

Earth to earth , Dust to dust
Illusions to Illusion
Illusions of a witch , Illusions of a crime
Time to take out the black sword that cuts through all the Witch’s illusions

entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2015, 05:46:33 AM »

Ah man I loved the last episode actually. The artwork was pretty outstanding. I would definitely watch a show with both of them in college. That would be so awesome actually.

Overall I liked the series, but I still think the VN did the route better.

I doubt they will redo Fate. They already said they are doing Heaven's Feel next as a movie, and I don't think Fate has enough impact to follow UBW and Heaven's Feel. I'm hoping that with all the renewed interest in the Fate series, they'll port Fate/Hollow Ataraxia to consoles so there will be voice acting.

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

gn_x00
«Death»
先輩 (Senpai)

«Ice. I am a machine made out of ice»

« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2015, 02:47:44 PM »

well, to be fair, UBW consist a lot more conflict of ideal instead of clash of swords.. Which is really hard material for anime, especially with that many monologue and thought that each characters have

Ufo really did something outstanding, especially on Archer vs Shiro. Because the "talk in the middle of a fight" didn't feel as dumb as most other shounen manga/anime fight

My Google Chrome Theme

Earth to earth , Dust to dust
Illusions to Illusion
Illusions of a witch , Illusions of a crime
Time to take out the black sword that cuts through all the Witch’s illusions

Pages: 1 [2]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length