User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 23, 2019, 06:40:45 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: help in god of war
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: help in god of war  (Read 3621 times)
DARCK
新米 (Shinmai)

help in god of war
« on: August 04, 2007, 12:10:57 PM »

i have Download god of war from internet and after that i have burn the CD ( the cd is DVD) by nero ......... > but when i play they  game  it freeze when there is loading and it take long time to continue playing  so is my mistake to burn the CD (DVD)  by nero so what can i do 
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 12:32:15 PM by DARCK » Logged
Tempura™
Gourmet + Tempura Critic = God of Tempura
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

Bite me and I'll Shred you up to make meat pie

Re: help in god of war
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 12:33:01 PM »

Even if anyone can help you, a certain admin...Syaoran, would scream in [CAPS] at you for bad spelling...SO PLEASE SPELL PROPERLY SO ANYONE CAN UNDERSTAND YOU.

-----------------------
EDIT

Do you actually mean...:

I have download the game God of War from the internet and after that, I  burn it to a DVD using nero but when I play the game it "freeze on me at the loading part of the game and it takes a long time to continue loading.(1)" so is it my mistake to burn the DVD using nero so what can i do.

(1). Make up your mind..If the game is freeze at the loading part how is it that you can continue to play. Do you mean the loading part takes too long to load before you can continue the game OR do you mean the game has already FREEZE on you COMPLETELY?
--------
« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 12:45:59 PM by Tempura™ » Logged

Join the SOS団taskforce now. Recruiting Aliens, Espers, Time-travellers, Anime Freaks, Manga Freaks, Music Freaks, Admins, encoder/uploaders, H Freaks, Lolicon Freaks, Moe Freaks, Shotacon Freaks, Electronic Freak and Game(PC / Console) Freaks. PM mortiki (joshi), Zarakiken, exd1, Cobra777, darklsins or Me (Tempura) to be Interviewed.

DARCK
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 12:37:27 PM »

dude my SPELL is right  angry

no i play in ps2
Tempura™
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 12:50:32 PM »

Using nero is not wrong..It is correct...But for how to explain to you about this topic..I've already forgotten the step on how to burn a PS2 rom to a DVD to play on the PS2.

Search the net for this matter...there are sites that gives instruction on how to do it.

Join the SOS団taskforce now. Recruiting Aliens, Espers, Time-travellers, Anime Freaks, Manga Freaks, Music Freaks, Admins, encoder/uploaders, H Freaks, Lolicon Freaks, Moe Freaks, Shotacon Freaks, Electronic Freak and Game(PC / Console) Freaks. PM mortiki (joshi), Zarakiken, exd1, Cobra777, darklsins or Me (Tempura) to be Interviewed.

DARCK
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2007, 01:03:32 PM »

thx
Onii-Sama
Facebook is kyo.shr@gmail.com Add if you want.
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

IRC Addict

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2007, 06:55:44 PM »

Just buy the game, grin, I have GOW 1&2

My steam ID is xXAkaneXx

DARCK
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2007, 08:00:22 PM »

i have buy the game but it isn't  work with my ps2  so i have to Downloaded
D_Darkness
来賓 (Raihin)

Ex...calipur...?!

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 05:05:40 PM »

...? Huh? you bought it and it doesn't work? Your sure about that? Where exactly did you buy it?

freedomaster
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 01:24:04 PM »

THEN YOUR PS2 IS BROKEN OR JUST BURN IT ON A DIFFERENT DVD!
Tempura™
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 04:44:51 PM »

Original PS2 games would work on the PS2 properly, as freedo said ITS your PS2 problem already...or to what I think..did you buy a pirated copy of GoW...pirated copies always have problem...so you need to return for a new disc..If after returning and its stil the same than...Dont bother playing it already, Go lend it from a friend, Buy the pirated copy somewhere else, buy an Original copy OORR GET YOUR PS2 MAINTANENCE CHECK and than try again still not ok than juz get an Original...

D_Darkness
来賓 (Raihin)

Ex...calipur...?!

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 03:18:03 AM »

I think its better to just get an original. It should be cheap now. Try buying online. ^^

Onii-Sama
Facebook is kyo.shr@gmail.com Add if you want.
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

IRC Addict

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2007, 03:51:12 AM »

A lot of pirated PS2 games are not in the same region, and I think you have to have the same region PS2 with the same region game to play it. For example, I bought a few PS2 games in China, but when I got back to U.S, I found that I couldn't use it.

My steam ID is xXAkaneXx

D_Darkness
来賓 (Raihin)

Ex...calipur...?!

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 04:10:43 PM »

Actually...to even be able to play a pirated ps2 game. You need to have a modchip intalled. What the modchip does is actually bypass the region lock on your ps2. Meaning you can just play any game from any region. For example, you can use your ps2 that you bought in US to play the japanese Fate/Stay Night game...and also to play the pirated version of any game.

Warlock415
Silent Assassin
新米 (Shinmai)

Shinkai 2nd Form: The Stare...

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2007, 06:17:24 PM »

Exchange your purchased God Of War from the store from which you bought it from..if it really doesnt work, then you should be able to exchange it with no problems.

~~'[Currently playing - Vindictus]'~~
[IGN: Avster, Lv: 67 Paladin Lann]
~~Guild: Samsara ~~

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: help in god of war
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length