User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
January 20, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Topic: Interview The Person Below You
Pages: 1 ... 475 476 477 [478]

Author Topic: Interview The Person Below You  (Read 484193 times)
qistandre
If my smile is not enough, then take my warm heart away ^_^
先輩 (Senpai)

give me your best smile <3 <3

Re: Interview The Person Below You
« Reply #7155 on: November 25, 2016, 05:27:28 PM »

A: That's kind of easy, I think. Even though breathing under water isn't something that's normally possible, while being strong is - with training, I think I'd still choose strength. I think the reason is that I can just feel more empowered with myself, and most of the things I want to do are above-ground, not underwater.

It would be cool to breath under water, but I'm not a big fan of personally exploring underwater anyway, so...

(What about you?)

I choose breath under the water as I love swimming and love to dive to see the marine life. I also have a dream to travel deep under the sea then I remember I have a phobia of unknown place, then an image of giant sea creatures came into mind, I'm maybe encounter a disaster under the water which may lead me to my death.... well, dive deep under the water maybe not a good choice  undecided undecided undecided I should stick around the coral reef..

A: (I'm not sure DHK mean... Ikalx's question or his questions before so, I will answer both to be fair  undecided ) So, about travelling.. if I could travel everywhere.. I want to go to Pompeii, Maldives, Antarctica, Everest, Manchu Picu, German, Capetown, Amazon.. in fact, I will go to all the places on earth.

I have been to UK, France, Monaco, Singapore, Venice, Madrid, Australia, Bali, Jakarta, Saudi Arabia... next week I gonna travel to Korea and Osaka.. after that my next plan maybe New Zealand but let's look how much I can save. If I'm accepted by my local university for master degree, I need to hold my travel plan for 2 years .. nonono

Committing suicide.. never occurs to me, but there were time I felt so depress I wish I die.. but then, after a good cry or major breakdown ==>means, cried like crazy,  I kept on feeding my soul with positiveness and try to find my way out from these negativeness by thinking there are people in great misfortune than me, but they keep on living and also I think of how great life have treat me before so I should be thankful.. and I talk to someone, friends or family so that it help my mind on track wink

Q: Do you like snow?

Val-Gaav
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #7156 on: November 25, 2016, 06:12:03 PM »

A: yeah I like season changes .... though hate rainy autumn  So I like snow just like I like green and warm  summer.

Q: Manga or Anime pick one as if you had to choose one and never read/see the other one Smiley
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #7157 on: November 25, 2016, 09:18:08 PM »

A: Hahah! Too easy for me! Anime all the way! I never got into Manga at all crazy

Q: What's your favourite comfort anime(s)?
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

« Reply #7158 on: November 26, 2016, 12:01:40 AM »

A. Natsume Yuujinchou, ftw! Whenever I see Nyanko-sensei, my mood definitely brightens. I own a big, fat cat in real life which I love to cuddle whenever I need some comforting.

Q. When was the last time you purposely soak/drench yourself in the rain?

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
qistandre
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #7159 on: November 27, 2016, 03:44:25 PM »

A : About three week ago..

Q : Have you ever been inside a cave?

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #7160 on: November 28, 2016, 01:37:32 AM »

A. I'm never an outdoor person, so chances are lower than zero itself XD!

Q. Do you love taking photos in your travel? (i.e Scenery, yourself, other people, etc)

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #7161 on: November 30, 2016, 02:47:26 AM »

A: I do! But sometimes I just want to put the camera down and savour the moment...breathe in the atmosphere.

Q: If you could cosplay anyone, who would you cosplay as?
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #7162 on: November 30, 2016, 09:22:02 AM »

A. I'd like to cosplay as Midou Ban and L. Though I'm too slim to be Midou and L.
I cosplayed once as Capt. Jack Sparrow, though that was a decade ago! 😋

Q. What do you prefer between rain and snow?

qistandre
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #7163 on: November 30, 2016, 02:58:01 PM »

A. Snow!!!!! I love snow...

Q. Who is the person you respect so much in your life, and why?

ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #7164 on: December 11, 2016, 02:36:42 PM »

i guess that would be mysel

Q. any cool anime to watch

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com
qistandre
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #7165 on: December 18, 2016, 07:04:27 AM »

sorry.. I don't have any recomendation

Q: If you have a second chance to chance something, what would it be and why?

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #7166 on: March 03, 2017, 12:13:14 PM »

A: I'd wake up early that day and go check on my dad (he was kinda fine, but had fallen asleep with low blood sugar in the hot sun, and I feel like after that things changed a little).

Of course I'd rather go back in time and just live the last 7 years a little better. But I don't feel like I really want to...because I wouldn't have the energy to do it all again, be as genuine and put my heart into it a second time.

Q: What makes you most hopeful?
qistandre
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #7167 on: March 15, 2017, 02:53:47 AM »

A : Friends and family supporting me in anythings I want to do *did I answer it right? That's what I understand.. sorry if it was not*

Q : What do you think about transgender people? Do you agreed with what they did to change their gender?

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #7168 on: March 20, 2017, 02:01:24 PM »

Yes, you did, Qis  smiley

A: Generally, yes. It seems strange but when I think about it, I'm reminded that people should have the right to be anything they want to be - as long as they're not harming others. I feel like people should be able to do what they want with their bodies, and if they feel like they should have been a different gender, then they can be.

It still feels strange, but I've talked to a fair amount of people about this and...at the end of the day, it's their body. I don't have a right over their body. I don't *want* to have a right over their body, and I don't want to dislike or hate people just because of how they are. I mean if they're people I don't like, that's fine. But I don't want to just decide that without knowing the person, regardless of how they present themselves.

Q: What's your favourite ice-cream flavour? grin
qistandre
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #7169 on: April 29, 2017, 04:38:51 PM »

ikalx thanks for the opinions!

A : matcha, vanilla, chocolate

Q: If you win a lottery, what would you like to do with it?

Pages: 1 ... 475 476 477 [478]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Topic: Interview The Person Below You
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length