User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
August 21, 2017, 07:57:53 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Ongoing Anime Your Currently Watching
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 55

Author Topic: Ongoing Anime Your Currently Watching  (Read 91871 times)
ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

Re: Ongoing Anime Your Currently Watching
« Reply #735 on: August 25, 2015, 02:35:07 PM »

is charlotte good i kinda drop it on the 1st eps

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com
Val-Gaav
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #736 on: August 27, 2015, 05:58:14 PM »

Probably the best eps so far were first and seven... So if you dropped it after first ep then most likely you will not like it.

Eps 2-6 were standard school stuff + super powers....
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #737 on: August 30, 2015, 07:29:02 AM »

Gate:

The last episode was an appetizer. I really felt nothing much aside from the fact that Rory was the best girl out of the rest. She's just one hell of a hot lady.

All I'm hoping is I won't have to see something like Red Alert skirmish in the latter episodes... Some lurking feeling bugs me and it's definitely turning me off.

Rating: 6/10

Kikanjuu

Blah, blah, blah... I don't even have a comment to describe the feeling when I saw the latest.
However, I can still state that this is not a very good episode at the least.

Well,  Horie Yui's voice is still a standout. It was the salvation!

Rating: 2/10

Charlotte

I'M FLABBERGASTED!

This series always catches me off guard. Oh dear, the latest episode just threw me off my seat and sucker punched me right from the start to finish. I mean, what the heck!

All I can say is that I'll definitely see the end of this, no way I'm gonna drop the series at this stage. I just hope the ending will offer an earthly-grounded feasible answer to everything. This episode is just out-of-proportion in many ways, it's just way, way, way, way too surprising!

Btw, this is the only episode where I saw Nao as a cute heroine... She's freakin' gorgeous!

Rating: 7/10

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:
I finally grasp the urgency and will be requiring some time to think but well, while it's still not final, I am feeling my time will come close soon...

My Barren Haven

MY IMPORTANT WARNING SIGNATURE

I use sh.st for masking my links
oddsdang
オタク (Otaku)

« Reply #738 on: August 31, 2015, 03:28:58 PM »

Arslan Senki
actually, epic story anime is my favourite one,,
the story about young prince try to take back his country after he's driven out because lost the war,, the plot, the character around the lead character, the conflict, i think it's quite standard,, but still entertaining
somehow, this story is lacking something,, i can't describe it what or why, but overall i'll say it's quite so so

Rokka no Yuusha
this anime is quite good, i guess... well, i don't quite sure about the graphic art, and the slow progress storyline,,
at first i thought it's going to be an ordinary action/adventure anime, but somehow,, the story has an interesting mystery and psycological touch,,
i don't know how it's going to be, hope it'll be good,,

Gate
hmm, an interesting anime,
light story, popular character and plot, nice graphic art,,
what makes interesting is, this anime is offering something promising that still concealed,, well, it'll be depends on the turning point of the story, whether its going to be good or bad,
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #739 on: September 06, 2015, 05:48:17 AM »

Totally like this Sunday morning...

Gate:

This series had already promised that it would take a good amount of realism and would patch it into their fiction content. So far, it's fair to say that the makers of this anime had done a very smooth job. They know the direction they have to take and what to tackle to pique the watcher's interest.

Episode 10 finally leaped the borderline violence when we saw Rory got into her death-reaper mode and slaughtered a bunch of special forces. While it was short, it already was more than enough to say "Wow", this show is not always about "moe" since they can delved serious at times.

Apart from Rory, the other heroines played a milder part this episode. Lelei seemed to be the one who will someday be the spokesperson of the other world, since she can already used computer in this episode. Though I worry the most about Tuka, who was still in an apparent trance about seeing her dead father living with her in her own quarter. Pina and Bonez also had urgent matters to attend themselves and the preview for next episode showed they are going back to the Empire to start collecting the consensus for peace talks, however, while it may be this easy to forebode, the plot would actually go the other way and another war will boom in the latter episodes.

Lastly, to be honest, even with me getting super turned on by Rory's voice all the time, I hope Itami will get reconciled with his ex-wife. Since they didn't separate for whatever nasty reasons, I feel that their chemistry is as lovely as any other lovable couples. Godspeed, Risa!

Rating: 7.5/10

Kikanjuu

I was waiting and waiting only to be reminded once again that this show is a peace of sh*t. Honestly, the first part was real good. Matsuoka's performance, I'm pertaining to the voice actor here, was really impeccable. He's really awesome in this episode. He was super funny, yet his serious voice can be so engaging to the part where he lol'd the Matsuoka character.

Though second half... nothing special. It was a waste of time, I guess... With only two episodes remaining, it's best to assume that this series would have an open ending in hopes of getting a sequel someday, that I deemed super impossible since even the sarcasm-plaudits folks from ANN and MAL are really bashing this series for being a cliche.

Next episode looks another long-relevant yet boring episode. I just hope I'm totally wrong though.

Rating: 3/10

Charlotte

This has gone over my expectations. I feel like I'm watching a slapstick show that goes over the top-ridiculous stance over and over again but still can get a laugh out of myself.

Latest episode revealed the missing puzzle of Yuu's big brother. As much as I want to rant about it, I already spoiled two shows above so I guess I won't be revealing to much this time. Anyway, Charlotte continues its good pacing. Though the story may feel like a messy rollercoaster ride, it is still something that I can say, good overall. Exciting at times, unpredictable and most of all, unique.

Since there was an announcement just this previous week that there would be another bundled OVA to this show, I don't know if it's a traditional fanservice beach episode or an onsen episode, I still looked forward to a good conclusion and I'm really definitely not hoping for an open ending. Cause it'll definitely put my chagrin to the limit, I just know it...

Rating: 8/10

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:
I finally grasp the urgency and will be requiring some time to think but well, while it's still not final, I am feeling my time will come close soon...

My Barren Haven

Val-Gaav
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #740 on: September 12, 2015, 10:34:32 PM »

added overlord to my list.

well I hate the mmorpg animes .... but this one is great. So far it stays away from  being a game and is more real instead... I also like that main character is somewhat evil ...

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #741 on: September 13, 2015, 12:31:44 PM »

Gate:

With the introduction of a new character, the new arc now unfolds. It's actually hard to say whether the latest episode is good or bad, but since it's just the opener, I suppose it's best to give a lot of allowance for consideration.

The episode also gives another clip of Tuka's ongoing predicament. I just hope it won't drag on until the latter arcs. It definitely needs to be resolved ASAP since the drama's magic is already wearing off.

Also, we get to see another Rory x Itami's flirty moments. So far, they're really clicking well. However it's hard to see any romance blooming in this series. It's better not to expect something love-related XD

Charlotte

Omaygadh! This show is really going too far in their seriousness aspect. Whatever might be the conclusion, all I can say is the overall feel from the first episodes is totally lost by now. Screw the school setting, expect more disturbing and somewhat violent results for the last two episodes.

Yuu is totally bound to be a badass rather than just a cheating narcissist. I really hope he will do enough justice for the much awaited finale.

Final rant, pace is terrible at this episode. That's all. Viva comet!

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:

My Barren Haven

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #742 on: September 20, 2015, 01:52:56 AM »

Gate

Ehem... It's too bad that the first half of the series concluded in such fashion. I mean, for starters, there's no other premise like a huge cliffhanger that would make us watchers look forward to the upcoming second arc. Giving us such a mild finale awfully feels tame...

But well, with all that said, Gate will be back next year in January. For the good part, it's another battle against the big flame bad dragon and of course, the bad part will be it's another 3 months wait.

Rating: 6/10

Kikanjuu

Blatant bad series. I don't feel like pulling my punches against Kikanjuu given it's poorly-written scenarios, horrendous pacing, terrible cliched dialogues and its awful characters. Aside from the voice actors who had done a great job despite the overall lack of quality and the very good opening song, Kikanjuu is terrible, folks...

Rating: 1/10

Charlotte

I want to appreciate Charlotte's pre-finale episode but nah, it's underwhelming... Forced dramatic dialogues and twists and a pacing that was literally messy, the latest episode is a not so nice episode at all.

So we tread on the last episode next week and I imagine a long time skip... that will of course, solved all matters after Yuu's successful endeavors overseas. However, I wouldn't omit the idea of a second season if the maker's decided to troll us.

Anyways, let's look forward to next week's episode. I demand a kissing scene between Tomori and Yuu! XD

Rating: 5/10

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:

My Barren Haven

Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #743 on: September 20, 2015, 02:41:55 PM »

rokka ended so meh,,, they act like its gonna be a 50 eps series... they should call the series annoying 7

]
oddsdang
オタク (Otaku)

« Reply #744 on: September 21, 2015, 06:14:42 AM »

hha, the crowd here sure is hard to please,,
but yes rokka no yuusha quite disappointing,
many options of conflict that it could have picked

well anyway, if there's any interesting good anime
please do share,
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #745 on: September 21, 2015, 10:36:30 AM »

Many were expecting Rokka to stand as one of the stereotype action flick but it was originally a mystery novel so I kinda understand those who got mired in confusion as to what to expect. Novel is still ongoing so I doubt a sequel would come flashing right away.

But first heed this note: This series is not for those who don't have a thing for dialogue-driven mysteries...

The only problem is that there's a lot of sub-convenient solutions to the series... In general, Adlet's confession came out under the dire circumstances he is dealing. Probably, that was the all-time low point of Rokka. But for a mystery title, it surely left a great impression. I may be wrong but out of 10 people, I think 7 or 8 at most would grade Rokka a success of a series.

For a prospect of season two, one would expect a lot of character development, especially to two particular Braves who were left as sub-characters namely Chamot and Goldov. While Chamot did some credentials late in the series, Goldov was left as nothing but a sturdy and loyal guy and nothing else. Poor dude, I reckon he's the strongest out of the six.

With all said than done, Rokka ended mildly, greatly contrasting its fast-revving start. The series is witty and slick, a good show in short. I surely anticipate the time where the series can get the grand plot going, with its profoundness as well.

Rating: 8/10

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:

My Barren Haven

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #746 on: September 27, 2015, 12:31:42 AM »

Charlotte ended pretty good... Though there's a lot to mind about this finale episode, I think I'll refrain.
Good show overall. Consistent at being engaging, very awesome soundtrack, nice animation, I think this mentioned aspects are enough to make me say Charlotte is definitely a worth watching series.

Final Rating: 7/10

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:

My Barren Haven

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #747 on: October 04, 2015, 04:47:17 AM »

Hey, hey, hey, hey... Haikyuu started to rev at perfect pace!
Particularly the last third part of the episode, when Shoyo dunked the ball out of the Shiratorizawa's ace, OMG, that's so kakoii! Plus, his crow stare versus the falcon stare.

Both OP and ED are really great as well. And once again, I get to hear my favorite Haikyuu character's "Rolling Thunder" chant!

Rating: 10/10

2123th title reached!!

NOTE:

My Barren Haven

DeBritto
Itachari Cyclist
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Love Your Bike, Save Your World

« Reply #748 on: October 19, 2015, 08:07:28 AM »

this season... huh
One Punch Man... Sakurako san no ashimoto... that's all for now.. evil

~ Gowes Against The Wind ~
Val-Gaav
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #749 on: November 03, 2015, 07:09:34 PM »

So anything good this season ?

I tried few shows and so far only gundam seems ok...and maybe continuation of Noragami...  Rest seems at best average though I have not tried all of them.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 55  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Ongoing Anime Your Currently Watching
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length