User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
July 15, 2018, 11:50:59 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Topic: Are you a Sadist or Masochist?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Are you a Sadist or Masochist?  (Read 40955 times)
SiverwolfNeversland

Welcome I am new :3

Re: Are you a Sadist or Masochist?
« Reply #120 on: June 28, 2014, 08:56:22 PM »

Your Result

1117078636_resSadist2.JPG
You're a sadist, and love to hurt people around you. You go out of your way to hurt people, whether that means dumping some poor peer on the sidewalk after having a 'meaningful fling' or whether it's giving that particularly quiet person in class a horendous nick name. You like to play in sports like wrestling, football, or soccer, all of which have hand-to-hand (or foot-to-foot if you must) playing. Breaking a nose, collapsing a knee, or making them cry... it all does the same thing for you. When it comes to master and slave, you're always the master, and they're always pleading to be let go. But mercy means nothing to you, and that's how you like it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just have one Question: It's this really okay when i'm a female and sadist? xD

Siverwolf was here Tongue
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #121 on: June 29, 2014, 06:21:14 PM »

It's okay. Lots of women are sadists tongue

Men learn that the hard way cheesy

Apparently I'm a subtle masochist.
You're a subtle masochist. You enjoy cuts, bruises, and blood. Lots of blood. You're one who would cut and than show your best friend, and anyone else who's willing to listen. You think it's cool, and not in the fad meaning. You think it's cool like blood and things. People might think you need help, that you're depressed or something, but it just makes you feel better, and you like playing with sharp things is all!

Don't think that really fits me. I'm far meaner than that xD
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 06:28:39 PM by Ikalx » Logged

SiverwolfNeversland

Welcome I am new :3

« Reply #122 on: July 07, 2014, 05:27:08 PM »

XD haha "meaner" omg hope you wouldn't kill yourself  shocked i find by me that the "sadist" didn't fit me, because i didn't enjoy hurt or violate other people O.O grin but you are right mans must learn the hard way :3
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 05:29:31 PM by SiverwolfNeversland » Logged

Siverwolf was here Tongue
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #123 on: July 08, 2014, 03:10:51 PM »

I'm meaner to other people, not myself evil

Mwahahaha MWAHAHAHAHA!

ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2014, 07:07:56 PM »

eh sadist is bad but masochist? don't want to get hurt so its better to be a sadist

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Topic: Are you a Sadist or Masochist?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length