User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 22, 2018, 09:19:41 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Topic: Are you a Sadist or Masochist?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Are you a Sadist or Masochist?  (Read 42375 times)
qistandre
If my smile is not enough, then take my warm heart away ^_^
先輩 (Senpai)

give me your best smile <3 <3

Are you a Sadist or Masochist?
« on: June 30, 2012, 10:19:26 AM »

Ahahahaa  cheesy

I found this quiz and it's really fun to answer it. Because there're so many people try to deny their inner-self, I make this NEW TOPIC cool

1. ARE YOU A Masochist

2. ARE YOU A Sadist

or

3. Neither, perfectly NORMAL

So, dare to take the challenge and see the result? ==> http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/134986/are-you-a-sadist-or-a-masochist-how-lethal-pics

Usami-Akihiko
天然パーマ
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Re: Are you a Sadist or Masochist?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 10:29:27 AM »

"You are a Masochist and a lethal one at that. You are a self-punisher, and will do drastic things for little reasons. Cutting? No, you like to ties ropes around your ankles tight enough to turn your toes purple, and than pierce your ankles just to watch crimson blood drip slowly down your pale skin. No one has ever gotten close enough to hurt you, and you like it that way. You can leap on the defensive in no time flat, but you don't like to hurt people at all so you avoid fights as much as possible. You believe in disciplin, and use your sense of disciplin in everything. You're the silent kind, speaking only when something needs to be said."

shocked

It is quite true, but I am scared of blood, so sentences 1 and 3 do not apply to me. Sentence 2 is true - i am a self-punisher, or sometimes my friend will say I am a self-torturer. I set my target very high and try to achieve it with very "inrealistic" and "torturing" effort.

I also avoid fights if possible - quite obvious in the booking thread (sorry guys this is among the staff only). Silent - true, consider how few I posts these days. I seriously believe in discipline, but now starts to become lazy because I already started working  cheesy.

Anyway thanks qistandre (Oba-Q is it?) for the great quiz!
qistandre
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 10:33:56 AM »

an M here.. ara.. usa-ba, I thought you're gonna get Sadist.. it's turn out your'e the Masochist well, at least we know ourself better wink

gyokuren89
Loli Hunter
先輩 (Senpai)

Hm,..?!

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 10:36:55 AM »

my result:
"You're not someone who hurts people. In fact, you couldn't even fathom to hurt anyTHING. You're innocent, and seemingly normal to people. The stereotypical "goody-two-shoes" who petitions to save the whales and free Tibet. Just remember that humans hurt and still get hurt."
is that a good result.., huh

\\\"Keep Calm\\\"<br /><br />\\\"And Carry MOE ON\\\"
qistandre
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 10:38:30 AM »

wow, you're perfectly normal.. that's great, my otouto grin

gyokuren89
Loli Hunter
先輩 (Senpai)

Hm,..?!

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2012, 10:45:43 AM »

actually I don't want to hurt anyone, and didn't want to get hurt..
but if someone trying to hurt me, there is no other choice.. I will defend myself even I must hurt that person..
how about you, Qis-nee chan.,?! what is your result huh

qistandre
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2012, 11:02:05 AM »

me?

heheeee.. I will post it later, let's see others first cheesy

gyokuren89
Loli Hunter
先輩 (Senpai)

Hm,..?!

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 11:31:00 AM »

Puu..puu.. ( ¯3¯ ) Onee-chan no kechi..

arcueid
Melancholic Golem
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Smile You Don't Cry

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2012, 11:32:07 AM »

You are a Masochist and a lethal one at that. You are a self-punisher, and will do drastic things for little reasons. Cutting? No, you like to ties ropes around your ankles tight enough to turn your toes purple, and than pierce your ankles just to watch crimson blood drip slowly down your pale skin. No one has ever gotten close enough to hurt you, and you like it that way. You can leap on the defensive in no time flat, but you don't like to hurt people at all so you avoid fights as much as possible. You believe in disciplin, and use your sense of disciplin in everything. You're the silent kind, speaking only when something needs to be said

as expected  cheesy

Love Just Always Finds A Way Into One's Life
Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 12:01:27 PM »

You are a Masochist and a lethal one at that. You are a self-punisher, and will do drastic things for little reasons. Cutting? No, you like to ties ropes around your ankles tight enough to turn your toes purple, and than pierce your ankles just to watch crimson blood drip slowly down your pale skin. No one has ever gotten close enough to hurt you, and you like it that way. You can leap on the defensive in no time flat, but you don't like to hurt people at all so you avoid fights as much as possible. You believe in disciplin, and use your sense of disciplin in everything. You're the silent kind, speaking only when something needs to be said

same

ah well, gotta hope for a sadistic loli to be my life partner

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao
koneko
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 01:31:09 PM »

You're not someone who hurts people. In fact, you couldn't even fathom to hurt anyTHING. You're innocent, and seemingly normal to people. The stereotypical "goody-two-shoes" who petitions to save the whales and free Tibet. Just remember that humans hurt and still get hurt.

cheesy ... this proves am not M XDXDXD ... btw the results can be manipulated but i didnt do anything

am just normal which is kinda boring if u ask me =/ xD

any comment about my encodes feel free to tell here
gyokuren89
Loli Hunter
先輩 (Senpai)

Hm,..?!

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 01:55:45 PM »

Yo!! koneko..
*Hi 5*
same here.. XDXD

koneko
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 02:01:15 PM »

hehehe
*hi5*

am normal but am not sure about u xD

any comment about my encodes feel free to tell here
Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2012, 02:03:43 PM »

he's mahochist koneko, don't believe him

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao
gyokuren89
Loli Hunter
先輩 (Senpai)

Hm,..?!

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2012, 02:35:33 PM »

^^^^
look at my result please.. undecided

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Topic: Are you a Sadist or Masochist?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length