User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
November 13, 2019, 02:56:18 AM


Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Official) Lounge
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 55

Author Topic: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Official) Lounge  (Read 135692 times)
arudoshirogane
Shin Sukebe
先輩 (Senpai)
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1571


So, Boku wa sukebe, nani ga mondai arimasu ka?


AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Official) Lounge
« on: April 26, 2012, 02:49:08 AM »

Haqua's enjoying herself in the longue So why don't you?
Let's talk about :
-what you're playing right now,
-yet-released game,
-firmware,
-guide,
-wallpaper,
-theme,
-screenshot,
-Vita,
-anything as long as it's something related to PSP

Rules :
Rules? Who needs that? sorry, just kidding

1. No SPOILING the fun! Please use the amazing spoiler tag!
2. Just talk about something related to PSP! Violator will be ignored!
3. Keep hostility to a minimum. Yes, game is a competition world, but peace will always be a great thing.
4. Respect each other. Cheater, Hacker, Proud-Gamer, we all the same, GAMER.
5. No links to ISO or Rom sites.

I'm not a mod, so please behave yourself (I'm one to talk )
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 05:32:38 AM by arudoshirogane » Logged

~pap pap parap pap pap pap~
Frosty
Retired
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 4013


Hmm


Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 02:51:36 AM »

was a psp gamer now a ps vita game

PSN NAME: Frosty_Rose
Logged



The End is merely a Beginning of a New Journey
arudoshirogane
Shin Sukebe
先輩 (Senpai)
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1571


So, Boku wa sukebe, nani ga mondai arimasu ka?


Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 02:54:31 AM »

what game you've been playing online, Applesauce-san? huh
Logged

~pap pap parap pap pap pap~
Frosty
Retired
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 4013


Hmm


Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 03:00:52 AM »

the only two games i got Unit 13 and Dynasty Warriors Next
Logged



The End is merely a Beginning of a New Journey
arudoshirogane
Shin Sukebe
先輩 (Senpai)
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1571


So, Boku wa sukebe, nani ga mondai arimasu ka?


Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 03:08:54 AM »

both are not ISO right huh does those two game already has a lot of online player? huh
The price of Vita in my country are still skyhigh so I'm not getting my hands on it soon
Logged

~pap pap parap pap pap pap~
Frosty
Retired
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 4013


Hmm


Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 03:32:52 AM »

Vita isnt home brewed as of yet so both are store bought
Logged



The End is merely a Beginning of a New Journey
dothackjhe
http://ouo.io/QUm2kQ
先輩 (Senpai)
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 886


http://ouo.io/QUm2kQ


WWW
Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 03:36:44 AM »

It's not the just the handled which you should worry about in terms of price; the game cartridges as well. .

On the side note, I think I read somewhere that PS Vita is not fully compatible to all PSP games which can be downloaded off PSN. .
Logged

arudoshirogane
Shin Sukebe
先輩 (Senpai)
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1571


So, Boku wa sukebe, nani ga mondai arimasu ka?


Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 03:43:24 AM »

Vita isnt home brewed as of yet so both are store bought
I wonder when will Vita's game will be finally homebrewed huh let's just pray those hacker dudes successful undecided

It's not the just the handled which you should worry about in terms of price; the game cartridges as well. .

On the side note, I think I read somewhere that PS Vita is not fully compatible to all PSP games which can be downloaded off PSN. .
Damn, right undecided Why this world is so unfair?

Btw, are you playing PSP game right now, dothackjhe-san? huh
Logged

~pap pap parap pap pap pap~
dothackjhe
http://ouo.io/QUm2kQ
先輩 (Senpai)
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 886


http://ouo.io/QUm2kQ


WWW
Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 03:46:01 AM »

Yup, I began playing PSP again whenever I'm offline. I play a patched in English version of KH:BBS Final Mix and had upgraded my PSP's firmware to 6.60 ME 1.8 from 6.39 ME 9.7. Sadly though, Tekken 6 has issues with both firmwares.

All 6.60 custom firmwares seem to have had the same issues with games so moving from 6.60 ME 1.8 is not an option but to wait for an update on either ME itself or PRO. 6.60 PRO B-10 has issues itself with some games; some in the middle of the game.

Gaming industry is business. And by business, they mean profits. They will sometimes really take advantage of the situation to make big money and that's part of their strategy. I'm not saying business is bad; it's just how the way it works.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 03:50:50 AM by dothackjhe » Logged

arudoshirogane
Shin Sukebe
先輩 (Senpai)
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1571


So, Boku wa sukebe, nani ga mondai arimasu ka?


Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 03:55:22 AM »

What "ME" stands for again? huh I'm using Prometheus for my PSP Phat undecided

What's the different in Final Mix with the Original KHBBS? huh
Logged

~pap pap parap pap pap pap~
dothackjhe
http://ouo.io/QUm2kQ
先輩 (Senpai)
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 886


http://ouo.io/QUm2kQ


WWW
Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 04:01:17 AM »

ME is a custom firmware made by Neur0n, a Japanese developer if I'm not mistaken. "ME" stands for Millennium Edition. Is that the 5.50 Prometheus one?

Final Mix edition of KH:BBS is basically the same with only additional events, monsters, items, boss fights, and ending. The game is originally in Japanese texts but with English dubbing during scenes, but there's a patch out there that translates those texts to English. I think it's 100% or close to 100% translated already. .
Logged

Frosty
Retired
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 4013


Hmm


Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 04:08:24 AM »

On the side note, I think I read somewhere that PS Vita is not fully compatible to all PSP games which can be downloaded off PSN. .
any psp game on the psn download list are those which have a 98% chance of running smoothly with the last 2% being minor errors like frame rate or sound. friend has his vita's 32gb card loaded with psp games from the network
Logged



The End is merely a Beginning of a New Journey
dothackjhe
http://ouo.io/QUm2kQ
先輩 (Senpai)
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 886


http://ouo.io/QUm2kQ


WWW
Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 04:10:50 AM »

How's the gaming experience when running a PSP game on PS Vita? Does the right-analog stick ever worked at all with any of those PSP titles? How's the graphics?
Logged

Frosty
Retired
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 4013


Hmm


Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2012, 04:17:07 AM »

so far so good we've mostly been playing JRPGS and some shooters like metal gear solid plus.

the right analog does work in some games that were slightly modified to accommodate it (Monster Hunter for example), however most dont use it. camera controls are still via the original psp control

graphic wise the games are style psp quality however on the vita's display they look crisper
Logged



The End is merely a Beginning of a New Journey
arudoshirogane
Shin Sukebe
先輩 (Senpai)
***
Offline Offline

Posts: 1571


So, Boku wa sukebe, nani ga mondai arimasu ka?


Re: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Un or Yet-Official) Lounge
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2012, 04:21:31 AM »

so monhunt have already programmed the use of right analog stick?! shocked
Damn, I want to try that so bad
Especially an FPS game
Logged

~pap pap parap pap pap pap~

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 55  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: AniStasher PSP Gamer's (Official) Lounge
Jump to:  



Login with username, password and session length

Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines
© 2005 animestash.info | Site Disclaimer