User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 16, 2019, 10:09:16 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Street Fighter x Tekken
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Street Fighter x Tekken  (Read 4693 times)
Anti-Stash
先輩 (Senpai)

Re: Street Fighter x Tekken
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 06:54:37 PM »

Anti-Stash
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2011, 05:28:33 PM »

Ricchan
後輩 (Kohai)

Wha-?

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2011, 03:02:31 PM »

rolento huh, he sure is an old one.
still waiting for Jin, though.

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Anti-Stash
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 04:41:30 PM »

Street Fighter X Tekken - New PV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVe-em3241k&

Anti-Stash
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2011, 03:27:27 AM »

KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

I AM THE PRINCIPLE OF OTOKOJUKU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2011, 04:23:13 AM »

When I first heard about this the info was that Capcom is making Street Fighter x Tekken set in the Street Fighter universe that uses the Street Fighter game play mechanics and Namco is making a Tekken x Street Fighter set in the Tekken universe using the Tekken game play mechanics.

I really hope that hasn't been changed because I am a huge Tekken player and would rather play with Tekken mechanics. I would love to see how they make the Street Fighter characters have a more in depth fighting style with more moves/combos and faster game play.

Not to say Street Fighter is bad, I just never got used to it. I'm always playing faster paced games like Tekken, Soul Calibur, Capcom vs Marvel, DOA, and even Mortal Kombat and Blaze Blue play faster than Street Fighter. It seems like it takes a bit more skill to play Street Fighter though. Like timing the first hits just right so you can chain into a combo. It frustrates me how you can't really preform combos unless you land the 1st hit. I'm sure there are some exceptions though.

But I would also like to see what kind of super moves Capcom would give the Tekken people in the Street Fighter universe. I mainly just want to see Jin vs Ryu [EPIC!], Heihachi vs Akuma [ALSO EPIC!], Huarong(spelling) vs Chun Li [Kicker Fight!], Paul Phoenix vs Ken Masters [Red Karate Suit Fight!] and other epic match-ups like that.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You'll have to decide for your self, walk on your own, move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs there, you should get up and use 'em.
Ricchan
後輩 (Kohai)

Wha-?

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 03:24:55 PM »

It seems like it takes a bit more skill to play Street Fighter though. Like timing the first hits just right so you can chain into a combo. It frustrates me how you can't really preform combos unless you land the 1st hit. I'm sure there are some exceptions though.
you have a good point here, me, bad at playing SF as well, and better in TK or MVC vs Capcom, but still, it'll be interesting to play SF X TK, and i heard it won't be as hard as the SF system, maybe coz it has some TK "system" in the game.

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
Anti-Stash
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2011, 05:23:17 AM »

Pages: 1 [2]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Street Fighter x Tekken
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length