User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 20, 2019, 03:55:34 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Fans Corner  |  Fanclubs  |  Topic: HORROR Fanclub
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 140

Author Topic: HORROR Fanclub  (Read 246485 times)
Aki
Conquerer!!
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

HORROR Fanclub
« on: June 17, 2011, 05:14:55 PM »

As the name suggests all the horror genre fans can come and join this club sharing your horror experiences may be in the form of stories/real life experiences/anime episodes/movies/story books/novels/horror games like project fear, silent hill etc anything...

You guys can even share the best horror films u liked or the best horror anime you watched or the best horror/thriller games u played and we can make a list on this first post. ( You guys can even discuss about any horror/thriller movie or games that you watched or played)

Also you guys can share some names/stories of thriller movies may be about a psycho killer going on a rampage!! killing everyone..(beware someone might be next to u watching your every move, be careful shocked) PARANORMAL ACTIVITY

Actually I feel this type of genre has somewhere lost in time with now the world advancing at such a rapid pace... undecided I won't be even surprised if people build their houses on cementry's or actually I feel they have already built. Right now humans have become more deadly than ghosts  tongue

Anyways lets revive this horror genre once again and spread that scary feeling which once increased our heart beats..So are u guys ready to spread the thrilling feeling???

=========================================================================================
CHECK OUT THE AWESOME FAN CONTRIBUTIONS

>So our Fan Ero here has decided to let people experience the most haunted fear. This link which he provided can be accessed from 6pm to 6am....So do you want to face horror...DO U DARE TO ENTER?
www.hotel626.com

>Our Fan Sop here has shared an awesome you tube channel which will show you some exciting paranormal activities and Ghost sitings. Check it out
ParanormalTV

The real story behind The Entity

Another member Fack has shared an awesome site, check it out and don't get scared!!
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&no=31&weekday=thu

Fack has shared another link, check it out http://www.sfogszero.com/image

invincible1998 has shared an awesome link..so chek out to get some chills down the spines
http://hellyeahhorrormanga.tumblr.com/
=========================================================================================
EDIT: I will share some horror movie links here as I get time
Banners
Fan list
>Aki
>Seraphiel-Zho
>Ren chan
>Ero
>Sunohara_Joo
>Raizu
>Meru
>Sop
>Fack
>Lycaon
>Asa
>Abby
>Gupta
>rivangreycloak
>ProdigiouS
>kod0kn60r3k
>Heavy Rain
>Carmel
>korosukaras
>Kitty Witty
>Lansce
>Diago
>mrstorm000
>Hyuichiro
>qistandre
>sandyclaw
>Top
>Aveilein
>koneko
>Zhafy006
>Tiki-sensei
>zerodriver3
>The Hated
>cornoncob
>invincible1998
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 09:07:52 PM by Aki » Logged

Decisions needs calm, the best choice can be made when u have thought about every possibilities..
Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Re: HORROR Fanclub
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 07:25:57 PM »

Count me in Dood,

I'm one of those horror fan but i barely even watches any.But Paranormal activity is anything but scary....I think it's kinda Dumb..

I used to really like House on the Haunted hill cause i think Hospital are the source of all evil

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

Will you lend a hand in this old man mission of becoming a quad 6 poster?

Find out in the next episode.
EroSugi
Ero Gentleman
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Born to protect all the beautiful Women

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 07:42:54 PM »

I'm a person who kinda apathetic to this kind of things.. I am afraid of those things especially if I was in a mysterious secluded and well horror kinds of place.. but sometimes.. my ERO just too strong that it beat my fear like that..

maybe I'll share some ghost thingie that is present in Indonesia..

Pocong: it was a ghost of a human carcass that is wrapped in cloth called kafan that is lookalike a dakimakura/hugging pillow with it face shown. it walks around hopping like a bunny because it tied up all the way from top to bottom. In Indonesia and other Islamic country, a human carcass before it get's buried it got to be wrapped up in a kafan and the process is called pocong. the ghost is a resemblance of a living corpse that awoke from it's grave in said manner thus is called pocong

Kuntilanak: a ghost of a woman that is usually wears white robes, has long hair, and frightening face. said to be a women that dies miserably/ dies because of maternity problems.

woohoo.. it's 1.30 am here and I kinda feel some shiver writhing about this.. I'll continue later

人とは最も多く人々喜ばせた者が最も大きく栄える。
Man that please the most of the masses is the most prosperous

Sunohara_Joo
仁帝 (The Good King)
後輩 (Kohai)

►Tomorrow is a mystery◄

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 07:47:35 PM »

hmm... huh

okay this is my story (actually my uncle story) ..

At that time my uncle was worked at oil company, he have a best friend, they always work together as a security of the company.

One day, there is something happen to my uncle best friend.
He died in an accident.

The night when my uncle friend was died, my uncle didn't know that his best friend was died,
and the scary experience begin...

first at 23.10 pm:
knock... knock... kncok... (door knocked...)
my uncle just finished from work that night so, he didn't want to wake up and open the door
so he ignore it..

second at 00.45 am
the door knock again...
knock....knock...knock... (the knocked sound little bit loud..)
my uncle almost sleep and try to woke up his wife to open the door, but my aunt didn't awake too, so they ignore it again...

third at 2.10 am
the door knocked again for the third times, but it diffrent from the first and the second knock,,
the knocked sound is really loud like the house is in fire, and at the same time there is someone call my uncle name (my uncle name is Bedy), Bedy... ! Bedy....! Bedy....! (shout really loud )

because of that knock and his name was called, my uncle instantly awake his wife and run to the front door.

But, there is something weird...
there is no one at the door, there is no one near the house,..
So, they come in to the house and keep silent.

Morning come, my uncle going work again, and hear a really shocked news, his best friend was pass away yesterday night because crashing accident,

So, my uncle remmeber that night, ...
Maybe "He" (my uncle friend) just wanna say good bye to him, and want to say sorry for everything he've done till that day..

That's my story..

what about yours? smiley
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 07:51:49 PM by Sunohara_Joo » Logged

Aki
Conquerer!!
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 08:12:37 PM »

@Renji: Hospitals are really scarry. We have a hospital here (SMRC hospital). Around 10 years back when I was 11 years old, I remember this hospital was really scary. No one used to come here. Also I heard a rumour that this hospital used to bury the dead patients who did not have any relatives. With only few doctors visiting and a small staff this place was kind of like a dead zone. For me it was like a adventure so I used to sneak in the hospital and check each floor and see if the rumours were true.

One day I went inside the hospital, ate something in the canteen and than I and my friend went on to explore inside. We were on the 3rd floor. We went through each rooms and when we were walking through the corridor, we heard something breaking down. Initially we thought like it would be the nurse. But when we went a little forward we saw that no one was there.

After that we were again walking back to go home and we fell this cold presence as of something is watching us. We really got damn scarred and rushed down stairs. Still in thought on what might that be. Today that same hospital has been upgraded with over 100's of patients getting admitted but whenever I look at it, I remember the past about the truth hidden behingd the reality.

But what exactly was that presence and that sound. Its a total mystery. Something which I want to forget but still hunts my mind

@Ero: Don't get too scared. Pocong huh, I remember female ghosts specially in India where they come in white saree, man that brings out the fear.

I would like to share one incident. I remember I, my uncle and my aunty were going back home after a visit to the beach. It was exactly around 8:30 pm that time

We had two ways to go home and that is either to take the long cut or to go through the shortcut. So as it was anyway getting late we decided to take the shortcut. As we had to cover a lot of distance to travel home.

The shortcut which was there was a little forest area and there were not much street lights. So it was kind of little dark.

After covering some distance through the dark road( I was eating an ice cream that time) we saw a white car infront of us.

When we went a little further we saw a lady driving it. She was wearing white clothes( did not see the face though). The surrounding area was quite dark as it was a forest. We got a little scared and we increased the speed of the car thereby overtaking and went infront. Still we did not see the face.

After that once we reached to the main highway and turned back to see the car behind us. It was quite a surprise that the car which was travelling behind us had dissappeared without leaving a trace. Strange na but true. I was so scarred that time. I was something like 7-8 years old when this incident happened. I will never forget this......

@Sunohara_Joo:some spirits want to meet the person they loved the most before they leave this world . Same thing happened with ur uncle. Similar kind of thing happened with my one of my grandpa's friend...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 08:30:43 PM by aki » Logged

Decisions needs calm, the best choice can be made when u have thought about every possibilities..
Raizu
The Fallen
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Corona iz my waifu~ <3

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2011, 12:57:08 AM »

I'm In
although i'm scared but it won't stop my innocent curiousity

the most horror movie that all my friends said is One Missed Call cary:-o
so freaking scary

@Joo: wow... O_o
nice story there... Maybe what everyone said that real friend will last long, can be describe at your story...

Feeling so old... orz
Aki
Conquerer!!
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2011, 01:23:25 AM »

added u Raizu, btw what is that movie about?

Raizu
The Fallen
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Corona iz my waifu~ <3

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 01:49:55 AM »

Is an horror-movie from japan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Missed_Call_%282004_film%29

I... honestly... I don't want to remember this film again...
especially when your phone suddenly ring the same ringtone at that film shocked
>,<

btw,, That film also re-make in America version, but i didn't seen it yet.

Feeling so old... orz
Aki
Conquerer!!
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2011, 02:00:37 AM »

we have to be careful of phone now then...

actually when I read that name initially before u posted later I was stunned becz I never knew ghosts can make phone call also
or wait can they actually do that  shocked

Raizu
The Fallen
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Corona iz my waifu~ <3

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2011, 02:06:07 AM »

i think it's not ghost, but rather an evil spirit rolleyes
the way IT manipulate the phone call, and make the victim feel under pressure by phsychological, really real for me... shocked

u haven't watched this aki?

Feeling so old... orz
Sunohara_Joo
仁帝 (The Good King)
後輩 (Kohai)

►Tomorrow is a mystery◄

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 03:29:20 AM »

@Sunohara_Joo:some spirits want to meet the person they loved the most before they leave this world . Same thing happened with ur uncle. Similar kind of thing happened with my one of my grandpa's friend...

yes i guess  aki-sama.
Just want to see the peeson they love..
 sad
Good bye spirirts..

u haven't watched this aki?

Zu, lets make some scary project to Aki-sama 

heheh JK tongue

Aki
Conquerer!!
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2011, 05:48:50 AM »

seriously no!! but I will download it today...

btw watch this a ghost with a basket ball

Try to watch this anime if u have not watched it yet, its good (Ghost Hunt)
http://animestash.info/anime/show/927
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 05:53:19 AM by aki » Logged

Raizu
The Fallen
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Corona iz my waifu~ <3

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2011, 06:12:12 AM »

That anime kinda like Nube, isn't it? huh

and what's with that pic? i though it was a clown XD
ahahahaha

Feeling so old... orz
Sunohara_Joo
仁帝 (The Good King)
後輩 (Kohai)

►Tomorrow is a mystery◄

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2011, 06:18:35 AM »

woahhhh that's like screamer but he didn't bring knife
hahahaha

Aki
Conquerer!!
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2011, 06:19:15 AM »

No it was good Raizu specially the first half was damn good may be at the end the anime lost its edge, but the start was good

@Suno: he forgot I guess  tongue

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 140  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Fans Corner  |  Fanclubs  |  Topic: HORROR Fanclub
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length