User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
November 13, 2019, 07:40:50 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: E3 2011 discussion
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: E3 2011 discussion  (Read 1124 times)
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

E3 2011 discussion
« on: June 06, 2011, 07:08:13 PM »

So hey E3 is going on and the Microsoft press conference is over. I found it pretty boring, which is fine by me, as I still don't really have a good reason to buy a 360.

That said looking forward to sony's conference this evening!

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Chung Seiker
Guardian
先輩 (Senpai)

Yeah.... Lets start..

Re: E3 2011 discussion
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 09:14:57 PM »

torrmow is nintendos conference more details about project cafe!

entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

Re: E3 2011 discussion
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2011, 09:44:46 PM »

Just finished watching the EA press conference. Battefield 3 looked pretty cool, and I don't even like shooters nowadays : P

I never liked resistance much, so I'm not too much of an insomniac fan. I do love Rachet and Clank though. That said, overstrike looks to be more like a parodyy of squad based shooters. It could be good, will keep an eye on it anyway.

Dont care about MMOs, so the old republic didnt do much for me. Mass Effect 3 looks cool I guess, but they didnt really show much.

Then there was that Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning game, which I thinked looked pretty cool. Like a god of war RPG sorta thing. But damn if that isnt the most generic sounding fantasy title out there.

I loled and loled at the sims social. And as usual didnt care much for fifa or madden or whatever sports thing EA does.

-------------

And just watched the ubisoft conference. mostly boring. farcry 3 looked pretty cool though. Im obviously gonna get AC revelations too. I'm quite disappointed there was no BG&E2 news, but it looks like they have forgotten about the franchise Sad

overall: decent I guess
« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 11:57:30 PM by entity » Logged

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: E3 2011 discussion
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length