User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
December 13, 2019, 02:10:50 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [MMORPG]Iris Online
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [MMORPG]Iris Online  (Read 6937 times)
Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

Re: [MMORPG]Iris Online
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2011, 04:49:49 PM »

radiant sun too, i guess u'll be there

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao
Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2011, 04:54:38 PM »

And What channel is Meru on????Meru ign is too long that Renji can even use whisper

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

Will you lend a hand in this old man mission of becoming a quad 6 poster?

Find out in the next episode.
Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2011, 05:43:43 PM »

lol, forget it, just grinding a while till level 6, now gonna sleep, maybe i can play tomorrow

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao
VGZXR
旗メーカー (Banner Maker)
内弟子 (Deshi)
先生 (Sensei)

( ・ω・)

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2011, 12:37:18 PM »

i'm gonna join this, lets download this bad boy

Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2011, 12:39:01 PM »

woa, tired after grinding to lvl 14 >D
thanks for the equipment dude, i'm still unfamiliar with the game system, need time to understand the card and quest system >.>
as expected from a newb

- Meng Hao
Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2011, 12:39:14 PM »

Renji have created his own guild name "ThyRhythm" and he even put an awesome(to Renji) clan mark grin

Since Renji have thing he can't use,He think that it's better to give it to others.

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

VGZXR
旗メーカー (Banner Maker)
内弟子 (Deshi)
先生 (Sensei)

( ・ω・)

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2011, 12:42:26 PM »

2 gb... six hours.... are you making fun of me? >.<

Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2011, 12:43:19 PM »

VGZXR
旗メーカー (Banner Maker)
内弟子 (Deshi)
先生 (Sensei)

( ・ω・)

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2011, 01:12:50 PM »

meh, gonna down it afterwards, me wants fairy tail, desune

Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2011, 01:21:44 PM »

2 gb... six hours.... are you making fun of me? >.<
derp, i DL it for 12 hour, be grateful u kid

- Meng Hao
Aki
Conquerer!!
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2011, 07:36:18 PM »

I finished this game long back reached lv 38

Decisions needs calm, the best choice can be made when u have thought about every possibilities..
Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 01:21:39 AM »

wowowow, aki already 38
after this holiday gonna grind till exhausted

- Meng Hao
Aki
Conquerer!!
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2011, 02:51:07 AM »

yup it was a lot of fun initially...I met this American girl that time while playing and we both became quite good friends and by making a party together completed lots of quests...than I met even more people from Egypt, Australia and Philippines,it was a good fun...specially killing all those snow monsters and stuff....wat fun playing 12-13hrs a day  smiley

Decisions needs calm, the best choice can be made when u have thought about every possibilities..
Dsnake
Uiharu~♥
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2011, 05:08:50 PM »

i downloaded and played this after i got bored of CB, but then i stopped playing this too...

But i might make a come back during my holiday...

Oh nd btw; all my characters (i think i had 3) are named after CB mechs like "LillyRain" "Crimrose" and "LazFlamme"

Pages: 1 [2]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [MMORPG]Iris Online
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length