User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 23, 2019, 07:36:24 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [MMORPG]Iris Online
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [MMORPG]Iris Online  (Read 6820 times)
Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

[MMORPG]Iris Online
« on: April 19, 2011, 05:18:19 PM »

Official Website : http://iris.gpotato.com/
Official Wiki : http://iris-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/Main_Page
Unofficial Wiki (More Detail) : http://irisonline.wikia.com/wiki/Iris_Online_Wiki

Description : is Online is a gypsy-themed fantasy MMORPG developed by Eyasoft, makers of Luna Plus and Titan Online and published by Gala-Net, publishers of worldwide sensational MMORPGs such as Flyff and Rappelz. With over 1000 quests, 22 themed instance dungeons, and an intricate Tarot Card system, Iris Online is a full feature MMORPG rich in both PvE and PvP action. The cute anime-pop graphics and gorgeously realized 3D environments make Iris unique, with a look and feel all its own.

This thread is mostly a discussion for iris online.So if you play this game,then tell us your IGN,Class etc etc.

Races and Classes
There are three races in iris online which is Human,Elf & Hybrid

Human Class

Elf Class

Hybrid Class

And When You Reach LVL 10,You can have an assistance which is Chef,Alchemist & Card Master.

Renji's Character Detail

IGN : ImpRenji
Race/Class : Elf/Ranger
Assistance Skill : Card Master

Well For those who want to know more about the Classes,Renji recommend checking the non-official wiki as it's better then the official wiki

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

Will you lend a hand in this old man mission of becoming a quad 6 poster?

Find out in the next episode.
Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

Re: [MMORPG]Iris Online
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 05:22:03 PM »

good job dude, gonna researching about the jobs, and if it's done, i'll in cheesy

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao
Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 05:24:33 PM »

In Every MMORPG that Renji play,All of the classes renji use are the long-range type For Example.Archer,Gunner.

Renji really sux with melee which is why Renji didn't use any melee bot in Cosmic Break

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

Frosty
Retired
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Hmm

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 05:26:19 PM »

i played the betas for this game, hit max level quick and quit.

was quite boring really

The End is merely a Beginning of a New Journey
Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2011, 05:27:07 PM »

lol, then u'll love to use gunner in my mmorpg, they're so deadly that they can deal over 56K damage if got the right prey (though i'm a tanker, my hp is just 5.5K)  cheesy
and in this mmorpg, i'm thinking about melee, glads, zerker, or shadow walker, but i still confused, maybe gonna read more rolleyes

just read the wiki, maybe i'll go for barbarian or mercenary, still, i don't know which is better, i like to get dual swords, nice agility, and good damage, maybe this one good.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2011, 05:31:09 PM by izum3ru » Logged

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao
dextrometofan
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

ahahaha~♪♫

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2011, 05:28:41 PM »

In Every MMORPG that Renji play,All of the classes renji use are the long-range type For Example.Archer,Gunner.

Renji really sux with melee which is why Renji didn't use any melee bot in Cosmic Break
melee is supposed to be awesome if you can get something like permabash or Cleaving attack
well, I NEVER done well with melee thought xD

aku hanyalah orang bodoh yang dengan bodohnya melakukan hal-hal bodoh dan atas nama kebodohan

the world nobody knows

Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2011, 05:31:01 PM »

i played the betas for this game, hit max level quick and quit.

was quite boring really

Well To each his own i guess.....

But there are something that keep on lingering in Renji's mind.
Why do player complains when it is hard to lvl up and they still complain when it is too easy to lvl up >.<

Renji is not Referring to Yoki though

Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 05:33:03 PM »

melee is supposed to be awesome if you can get something like permabash or Cleaving attack
well, I NEVER done well with melee thought xD
melee needs high HP, for pvp, and needs high atk speed and damage for hunting, so that's why melee is pretty hard to specialize, different fromm spelluser, they're mass damage dealer, and crazy stuff, but if they're out of mp, they're out

- Meng Hao
EroSugi
Ero Gentleman
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Born to protect all the beautiful Women

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 05:35:54 PM »

I always have interest in high agility chara.. my first choice always end up in thief, rogue, or assassin job sortalike..

even though the elves are so damn beautiful Kiss

the skill I love the most.. EVADE cheesy
I can be a tanker and a damager in one go with more evasion..
but well against a devastating attack enemy.. i lucky hit me dead 
cheesy

remembering time in RO..

人とは最も多く人々喜ばせた者が最も大きく栄える。
Man that please the most of the masses is the most prosperous

Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 05:38:24 PM »

awrite, my download resumed, probably finished in this morning, i'm totally free at friday, so expect me to play it by thursday night
and about ign, maybe i should take Haru and some spices, coz this is spring season cheesy
ah well, just wait for me, and i'll be on grinding like crazy mode

- Meng Hao
EroSugi
Ero Gentleman
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Born to protect all the beautiful Women

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 05:51:58 PM »

still have tons of VN to finish up cheesy

人とは最も多く人々喜ばせた者が最も大きく栄える。
Man that please the most of the masses is the most prosperous

dextrometofan
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

ahahaha~♪♫

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2011, 06:09:32 PM »

melee needs high HP, for pvp, and needs high atk speed and damage for hunting, so that's why melee is pretty hard to specialize, different fromm spelluser, they're mass damage dealer, and crazy stuff, but if they're out of mp, they're out
melee need something like dash / blink / invisibility / magic immunity
without them, it'll be ********** by range / magic user

aku hanyalah orang bodoh yang dengan bodohnya melakukan hal-hal bodoh dan atas nama kebodohan

the world nobody knows

Frosty
Retired
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Hmm

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 06:17:02 PM »

looks at my melee class for every mmo i ever played. im pretty sure my pvp score was always high.
magic class was easy prey for melee, archers/gunners was the problem

The End is merely a Beginning of a New Journey
Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 03:51:33 PM »

just logged in

IGN : HarukazeKuro
Race/Class : Fighter
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:43:01 PM by izum3ru » Logged

- Meng Hao
Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2011, 04:03:32 PM »

What server is Meru in??

Renji is in Radiant sun

Pages: [1] 2  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: [MMORPG]Iris Online
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length