User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 21, 2018, 09:36:37 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Topic: [NEW] What's your dream last night?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 52

Author Topic: [NEW] What's your dream last night?  (Read 92313 times)
k1r1h1t0k1r1
後輩 (Kohai)

Re: [NEW] What's your dream last night?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 01:26:57 PM »

that just stupid..and..tiring

Awww...  I'm sorry...  I hope your dream tonight is more refreshing than running 6 laps and getting all sweaty without even being timed...

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2011, 01:28:47 PM »

Forget the timing, it's the audience that i'm concerned about... evil

AsaNo88
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2011, 01:58:38 PM »

I often get a bad dream, like last night. my dream is difficult to explain. not like a dream that can be described as running, flying, swimming. my dream was like a mental pressure. in my dreams I feel like there is something really big before me, that moment I felt very small in front of it. it feels like a big stone hit my head at that time.

i don't really understand about that dream, all i know is that dream has never changed since i was in elementary school
and now i start thinking again, maybe there is some purpose behind that dream huh

sumi123
Wanna be artist
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2011, 02:10:14 PM »

Last night it rained with storm..
And I dreamt that I am in a forest,it rained there too.I was looking for my doggy tongue

"Art is the most intense mode of individualism that the world has known." -Oscar Wilde

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2011, 02:13:42 PM »

I thought I am just the one dreaming of weird stuffs. I'm glad I can call myself normal..

Well, I think it was last week, I had a dream living in Mars and making the sand there a castle..

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2011, 01:31:34 PM »

I remembered suddenly that I dreamt something last night... I dreamt I was with my friends and we were trying to go to sleep, but messing around. Suddenly, I think I said "let's watch a film" or something and they all agreed and went in the other room, while I stayed back and tried to sleep, lol.

Eventually I had to get up and went next door to find them playing...air hockey?!

I haven't dreamt like that in quite a while...usually it's something oblique, so I guess it must have something to do with going on holiday with them tongue

Tiki-sensei
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

Redeemed Exorcist

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2011, 02:26:47 PM »

Like I said in the other thread, I've been dreaming of my sister and family in general.  That's all I can remember since I forget my dreams almost immediately.  Tonight, nothing since I just pulled an all nighter on a school night!  Watch out kids, one cranky teacher will be in class today! cheesy
Wain
新米 (Shinmai)

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2011, 02:47:53 PM »

I.... I dreamed of walking around a pool.... then I dived inside, into a cave.... in a pool. I don't really know why but I found and um.... I get.... molested by jellyfish.... I immediately lost my breath and passed out..... I was lucky I woke up, not seeing what would happen next..... it was scary.....
Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2011, 04:51:06 PM »

last night i dreamed,,,getting married..with a childhood friend..
lol

just too funny to remember

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao
Aki
Conquerer!!
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2011, 08:51:33 PM »

last night I dreamed that I was stuck with a girl in a storage room with no ways to come out.....don't get funny ideas becz I managed to find my way out...

Decisions needs calm, the best choice can be made when u have thought about every possibilities..
Awais
~ There is Often Very Little Difference Between Courage & Stupidity ~
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2011, 09:07:42 PM »

Even though I'd love to share my dream with everyone, Ive decided not to since it'll probably ruin this thread's fun & attract a lot of unwanted attention. But I will say this much, Ive been having this dream for the past 7 years now, every time its the same. At least 2 out of 7 nights a week, I have this exact same dream.

Scares the crap out of me every time.
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2011, 09:25:48 PM »

Wow, that's awesome! Just this moment, I woke up from a dream that I'm a hitman.. Damn, I dont want that to happen  undecided

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Awais
~ There is Often Very Little Difference Between Courage & Stupidity ~
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2011, 09:33:34 PM »

Wow, that's awesome! Just this moment, I woke up from a dream that I'm a hitman.. Damn, I dont want that to happen  undecided

Scared of Going bald perhaps ?!

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2011, 10:55:26 PM »

Nah, I'm scared of heights.. Particularly in my dream, I'm a sniper that goes sniping at very tall buildings  undecided

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2011, 12:09:55 AM »

Like I said in the other thread, I've been dreaming of my sister and family in general.  That's all I can remember since I forget my dreams almost immediately.  Tonight, nothing since I just pulled an all nighter on a school night!  Watch out kids, one cranky teacher will be in class today! cheesy
She'll get over it... I mean who could stay mad at you for long
And I reaaally fear for those kids

I get.... molested by jellyfish....
Eeeeeeeehhhhh??!

last night i dreamed,,,getting married..with a childhood friend..
I guess a lot of people dream that...unless, was it another guy? Are you going the way of wyatt-san

last night I dreamed that I was stuck with a girl in a storage room with no ways to come out.....don't get funny ideas becz I managed to find my way out...
In a dream? I'm sooo influencing that situation to have fun. Even in the dream where the woman was just distracting me for the badguys I still had a lot of fun with her

Even though I'd love to share my dream with everyone, Ive decided not to since it'll probably ruin this thread's fun & attract a lot of unwanted attention.
We can escape our past, but sometimes it still haunts us... You seem pretty cool though smiley

Wow...I really spammed the thread cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 52  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Topic: [NEW] What's your dream last night?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length