User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
July 18, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Topic: [NEW] What's your dream last night?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 52

Author Topic: [NEW] What's your dream last night?  (Read 86962 times)
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

[NEW] What's your dream last night?
« on: April 05, 2011, 05:52:44 AM »

This thread will be discussing your dream last night.. This dream is literal..

I've sleep last night and dreamed of a certain place where I was a shogi player, though personally I don't know Shogi rules..  undecided

So what's yours mate?

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
kittywitty
オタク (Otaku)

Play with me...?

Re: [NEW] What's your dream last night?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 06:45:49 AM »

My dream was...

i... had a love story with my teacher...  embarassed

and i don't remember who the teacher was  angry

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 08:12:10 AM »

Abunai desu yo...

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Lycaon
end of world corruption
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 11:03:45 AM »

My dream was...

i... had a love story with my teacher... embarassed

and i don't remember who the teacher was angry
how do u not know the person u r in a loves story with Huh :S lol

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 11:36:22 AM »

I had two fairly unfun dreams recently...maybe in the last week.

One was...somehow i'd...been investigating something or someone? And i'd managed to reveal or see a ghost...and she noticed and followed me back home shocked

I tried quite hard to change that dream, making the ghost into a more friendly entity, instead of something that scared the livin' crap outta me.

The other dream was...I was writing a test for an exam. Or more like... I had applied for a job, and although I didn't quite have the qualifications, my application essay (or whatever) was pretty interesting, so the guy let me have a place on the real test. But when the day came for the test, I was sitting with about 20 other people, and although the test was similar...I kinda freaked out and couldn't write anything. Then when I did I was ages and ages behind everyone else, being the last one in the room...and eventually only got half or so done.

I think probably because i'm terrible at tests, what happened in the dream is what happens usually...and I just couldn't envision myself doing well, lol.

k1r1h1t0k1r1
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 11:53:40 AM »

It's a little hazy, but I'm pretty sure I was.... wrestling an alligator...  O.o

I think I won.

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 11:59:17 AM »

What? Really? That's some big problem tongue

I've never had a dream like that, I think... maybe it's a bit more visceral than what I like.. huh

k1r1h1t0k1r1
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 12:10:12 PM »

What? Really? That's some big problem tongue

Yeah... well, I don't remember where he came from or how we got started, but I do remember that I was with someone else (maybe my little sister) and had to protect them when he got two of my fingers on one hand (pinky and ring finger--I missed when I was grabbing at his jaw to force it closed) but then I gouged out his eye with my thumb and he ran away like a little sissy of an alligator, so I think that's my win...

I've never had a dream like that, I think... maybe it's a bit more visceral than what I like.. huh

Really?  Hmm...  I thought everyone had dreams like that...  They're not all like that, of course, but a good lot of them are!

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 12:20:02 PM »

I've never had a dream like that...err...I think if I had to call it i'd say there aren't many physical contests of strength in my dreams. I...actually that's strange now I think about it, but then I haven't really fought anyone before (siblings don't count, lol) and perhaps...perhaps it's just that my worries don't present themselves like that. They're more...ephemeral.

I wouldn't mind fighting an alligator, but often when I need to use my limbs for power in my dreams, they lack strength and can't really move. That...is probably some kind of issue I have.

My dreams usually involve something more...wondrous if I can help it (or if I remember, lol). But I won't clog up this thread with them, since they're already in the other.

k1r1h1t0k1r1
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 12:27:29 PM »

Oh, yeah, definitely!  That's part of what makes dreams so interesting!  What will happen this time?  What situation will I be in?  Will I survive?  Who will I meet?  etc....

Night before last I had a dream about a tea-party.  I kept hitting snooze to go back to it because... it wasn't really working out for me...  the tea kept going cold, the sandwiches were dry, the cakes weren't sweet enough... and then... and then... I was super-clumsy and tripped on my shoe in the grass, spilling the fresh tea all over my guests...  Awful...  I wanted to die so I just let myself wake up.

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2011, 12:40:29 PM »

So how long were you in wonderland, alice? wink

Do you dream every night? I really don't, myself... sometimes i'm okay with that (especially the wasp dream, that can get right out, frankly), but otherwise...I feel it's more of a lost chance.

k1r1h1t0k1r1
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2011, 12:46:41 PM »

I'm sure I dream almost every night.  A lot of nights I knew I dreamt, but I don't remember what it was exactly ; some nights I don't feel like I've dreamt at all.  It seems to cycle--I'll have a cluster of lots of dreams (and my memory of them will be rich in detail) and then it'll settle down, I'll still have dreams but they'll be less vivid, then there'll be a few (or many!) nights when I don't think I've even dreamt, then I'll wake up feeling like I dreamt but unable to recall abiance much less detail and slowly the memory of dreaming will pick up momentum and so forth...

There's something about that sense of having not dreamed... I really don't like it.  I used to worry if I couldn't remember details--now not so much, as long as I feel like I dreamt, I'm okay with it.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 12:48:15 PM by k1r1h1t0k1r1 » Logged

Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2011, 01:16:04 PM »

dreamed...guh, running 6 laps on athletic track...
>.>
i even sweated..a lot

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao
k1r1h1t0k1r1
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 01:18:23 PM »

dreamed...guh, running 6 laps on athletic track...
>.>
i even sweated..a lot

Well, did you make good time?

Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 01:19:24 PM »

Well, did you make good time?
no one gonna count u'r 6 laps on dream...that just stupid..and..tiring

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 52  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Topic: [NEW] What's your dream last night?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length