User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
March 25, 2019, 11:48:49 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Hajime No Ippo Season 3
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Hajime No Ippo Season 3  (Read 11738 times)
xSaikyox
新米 (Shinmai)

Hajime No Ippo Season 3
« on: April 04, 2011, 05:36:17 PM »

Does anyone know when will Hajime No Ippo season 3 come out/ released?.. I tried to google'd it but many are fake..
Im a big fan of hajime no ippo.. so hopefully someone know and tell's when it will be released.. im excited to watch it.. Tongue
j0x
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Re: Hajime No Ippo Season 3
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 05:38:48 PM »

no release date but its confirmed that season 3 is in the works read more here -> http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=91179
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

"Quality is my motto. It's my other half."

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 04:29:49 AM »

Hmm... Reviving~

At last, Ippo III a.k.a Rising!
However, it occurred to me while watching. Coach got a new seiyu... Hmm, why?
The commentator! Where's the usual commentator! His voice is nuts, he's damn noisy but too good to hear. So where the heck is he?

@Episode 01

Ippo will now defend his belt for the 3rd time. And the challenger is a damn bulldozer. I won't f*ck up throwing spoilers here and but lol, this will be a good fight...

The start is solemn, since the plot will add past memories of Ippo's dad. Damn, this'll be good...
Chikuso! I wanna see Kumi next episode XD

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
Golgo 13
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 01:59:29 AM »

Coach Kamogawa's seiyuu Kenji Utsumi  passed away last June unfortunately.  He's now voiced by Shozo Izuka. They skipped the weight-in scene? darn that was a funny moment too...

Waga Shougai Ni Ippen No Kui Nashi !!

"It's a Gundam!!" - Favorite catch phrase and sometimes last words by countless mooks in the Gundam series

A series where any character can die? Check out their odds of survival in this handy Sorting Algorithm of Mortality Chart.
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 12:17:26 PM »

What a 2nd episode. It's somehow bland in the end but hell yeah!
Dempsey Roll original still wins! Next week, Woman's Battle...

Hmm, a date perhaps? Nyahaha, Kumi x Ippo, it's about time!

Saving anime from the clutches of money-ripping series providers. Hater of shitty Horriblesubs/Crunchyroll.
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 01:27:49 AM »

@Ep 03

Ippo's mom wins a morality decision!
Kumi's voice is smooth, smoother than the previous one. It's nice.
But man, Aoki's fight is next. Looking forward~

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 02:50:45 AM »

@Ep 05

Rofl! Aoki's antics is really one of the best to see. His boxing sense is top-level.
But meh. Looking forward to the next episode...

Golgo 13
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2013, 03:50:50 AM »

did Aoki seriously shelled-up and did not punch at all for 3 rounds? the ref would have stopped the fight esp after previous knock down but I guess it's not an issue in Ippo's Korakuen hall.

Aoki's unorthodox style is funny, the sausage-head bob & weave, coming forwards w/o a guard up. kinda reminds me of Vic Darchinyan's tricky crouching style, of course w/o the double punch & frog punch. although he is fighting more with an orthodox-style these days like in the video, you can still signs of in some rounds though.

The Sawamura fight is what I'm looking forward to this season.

"It's a Gundam!!" - Favorite catch phrase and sometimes last words by countless mooks in the Gundam series

A series where any character can die? Check out their odds of survival in this handy Sorting Algorithm of Mortality Chart.
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2013, 01:03:15 AM »

@Ep 09

Kuuh, Volg vs Ippo. That was one hell of a fight. The first punches made them bleed already. I really like Volg, for me, he's the best all-rounder boxer in Ippo. Got power, top boxing sense,, techniques, speed, endurance, a lot of heart. He's very orthodox in his movements like Eagle.

Ippo, now in realization of Dempsey Roll's evolution. I can't wait to see the other punch variations.

ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2013, 01:24:07 PM »

tsk haven't watch eps 9 yet but that part where takamura tried to copy aoki.. made me laugh hard..

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com
DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2013, 10:54:18 PM »

@ep 10

Yaaaaa! Ippo vs Sawamura...
I can't wait to see it all!

Golgo 13
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2013, 05:01:43 PM »

Quote of the ep

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2014, 02:15:07 PM »

Nice week! Back to back episodes with the 13th signalling the end of the fight with the Wind God vs the Deathblow Dragon.

@ep 12
Somehow, the bullet was just a slightly-evolved Mashiba's flicker. Faster and more accurate. I actually find Mashiba and Sawamura very similar since Mashiba was also a cheater way back when he was in featherweight. The end of the episode signals the new Dempsey Roll.

@ep 13
Yohoho, welcome to the KO list of Makunouchi... But man, Ippo's face was totally totaled. In modern reality boxing, a punishment of that sort will be stopped immediately by the referee. But well, Sawamura was indeed a total counter puncher only for him to be outwitted by Ippo's own counters. Still no new Ippo manga chapter, how will his fight with the world rank #2 fares? Takamura vs Eagle up next. I can't wait to see Eagle's 1-2.

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2014, 02:09:08 AM »

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-02-06/mamoru-miyano-plays-young-kamogawa-in-hajime-no-ipoo-rising-specials

With this, Takamura vs Eagle will be a 4 episode arc... But well, I suppose I am curious to see Kamogawa's younger days with his rival friend, Nekota. I hope they will focus on their trilogy fight...

ametaratsu
I will be Harem King
神様 (Kami)

Is that a killing intent

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2014, 04:28:07 AM »

man missed lots of episode

do you have the guts?? http://yukala03.mybrute.com

Pages: [1] 2  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: Hajime No Ippo Season 3
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length