User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
November 13, 2019, 07:42:35 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: ASK > PCSX2
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: ASK > PCSX2  (Read 2353 times)
Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

ASK > PCSX2
« on: April 02, 2011, 03:07:38 AM »

i just got PCSX2 0.9.7 from my friend yesterday, and i'm a bit confused about the setting, i'm trying to play some games, like P4, GH2, and onepiece grand adventure
P4 works well, though it got a little slower, but it's fine
the problem is with GH2 and OP, coz for GH2 and OP, the menu and loading screen are working fine with 40-50fps, but when the song is start (GH2) or battle start (OP), the fps down to 2-4fps..anyone knows the solution??

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

Re: ASK > PCSX2
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 04:59:07 AM »

well P4 graphics are not that great so that might be it.

what is your system config?

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 05:19:51 AM »

system config?
u mean this?

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 07:53:56 AM »

you have got a pretty awesome comp. you should be able to play anything on pcsx2.

what revision pcsx2 are you using? i've got 3876m right now. i've only tested it on a few games though.

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

Reality

Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 08:03:00 AM »

i'm using 3878, dunno whats the problem though

- Meng Hao
Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 12:31:11 AM »

guh, as u see, my processing speed is 1.6Ghz, is there any way to faster it up? my friend use i3 or i5 and he got 2+ Ghz processing speed, and i though that may be the reason why it doesn't perform well

- Meng Hao
AsaNo88
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 01:39:53 AM »

Have you check the recommended specification.

-windows vista/7 32bit/64bit
-CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.2ghz or better
-GPU : 8600gt or better
-1gb RAM (2gb for Vista)

Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 01:43:03 AM »

oh maybe i messed up in processing speed, just have 1.6GHz...

- Meng Hao
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 03:02:48 AM »

no man, your processor is awesome. it is 1.6 GHz with 4 Cores

meaning each core is clocked at 1.6GHz. the recommended it core duo at 3.2 GHz which is two cores at that speed.

Btw, mine is core 2 duo at just 2 GHz, and it plays fine. there should be some other problems. have you tried other games?

Reality

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: ASK > PCSX2
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length