User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 24, 2019, 05:24:40 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: League of Legends
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 20960 times)
sfactor
Raitei
忍者 (Ninja)
後輩 (Kohai)

Re: League of Legends
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2011, 05:31:43 PM »

ya dude she needs a major NERF!

yutaro
I am Blickwinkel
先生 (Sensei)

公平なんて最初から幻想

« Reply #106 on: July 26, 2011, 12:50:19 PM »

dead thread?? ahahahaha.. i've finally found my the best type of champ for me.. mages rocks! kassadin, lux, veigar and malzahar are my best heroes...

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks"
Dsnake
Uiharu~♥
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #107 on: July 26, 2011, 02:34:00 PM »

cool scene, i also like kassadin because he can be an anti-mage because of his Q, best to take apart those over-fed mages cheesy

sfactor
Raitei
忍者 (Ninja)
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #108 on: August 01, 2011, 07:57:01 AM »

i cant play mages wel undecided, my type of champs are dps or tanks
brand is also one freaking powerful mage you should try him

GHostEdge
新米 (Shinmai)

"Nothing good comes from complaining"

« Reply #109 on: August 01, 2011, 05:24:37 PM »

Wow you guys have been busy o.o grin add me Entity0 but as of right now it's currently banned and it was due to telephone disconnecting me ~_~ anyway I use Shaco, Malzahar, Taric, Nasus, Renekton, Karma....... do I need to list em all >.>?
I recommend using Shaco as a dps since his passive gives 20% more dmg when attacking from behind his Q skill Decieve gives you 100% crit chance with a 120% bonus dmg while still stealthed and useful for running away ^^. Just get Infinity Edge and get pentakill every minute xD Ohh btw I'm playing on NA server ~_~ the SEA one won't let me connect for some reason @_@

"Humanity ends at the beginning of when humans abandon each other"
~So be nice and play nice~ ^^
Dsnake
Uiharu~♥
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #110 on: August 01, 2011, 07:24:03 PM »

Ah~ another Bro from the NA server grin

My Summoner Name is "vXKuroKamiXv", add me when your out of the ban cheesy

Im mostly online after 12pmGMT grin

sfactor
Raitei
忍者 (Ninja)
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #111 on: August 02, 2011, 06:37:16 AM »

my summoner name is 'TheFallenGunner' add me an lets play  grin
shaco is a pretty annoying champ coz of his invisibility,but i hate twitch even more  sad

Dsnake
Uiharu~♥
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #112 on: August 02, 2011, 12:50:19 PM »

speaking of Twitch, i hear riot is giving a rework for twitch and an overall rework to the stealth mechanic.
Apparently they're gonna make it so that the stealth champs (Rat & Eve) are permanently stealthed and only appear when they come really close to a champ or they atk. and they stealth again after a few secs.

This is the planned rework on twitch as put forth by Surelia (Champ Designer at riot) which i found on the forums
I can give a breakdown of the changes.

Please note that this is the current prototype and is not final, please dont use this against me and make me regret giving info.

Character Passive: Damage is retaining true and is being lowered a bit. Duration is being increased.

Q: Now a passive/active. Passive is the Xypherous(another designer) outlined stealth rework. Active grants bonus attack speed for x seconds and instantly reloads x Vile Bolts into Twitch's crossbow.

W: Debilitating Poison: Now requires poison on the target to cast. Cast range increased by double. Can no longer be cast if there are no valid targets in range.

E: New Spell. Fires a narrow line missile instantly that deals total attack damage and includes on hit effects. High range, .75 second cooldown but requires Vile Bolts. Vile Bolts are Twitch's ammo resource that replenishes over time or by reloading via Q.

R: Expunge: Can no longer be cast if there is no target in range. Requires poison, cast range doubled. Damage heavily increased.

yutaro
I am Blickwinkel
先生 (Sensei)

公平なんて最初から幻想

« Reply #113 on: August 03, 2011, 02:20:14 PM »

wut permanent stealth? 0.o

well i pretty much don't care as i don't use any of the stealth heroes ahahaha....

"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks"
Dsnake
Uiharu~♥
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #114 on: August 03, 2011, 03:10:59 PM »

Yup Perma stealth! But, all heroes will be able to see them if they get close to a certain degree or atk, but i still think this is kinda imba, cuz the stealth heroes could roam the map relatively unseen and they can do some real F***ed up ganks... Especially the rat, since he's ranged. tongue

yutaro
I am Blickwinkel
先生 (Sensei)

公平なんて最初から幻想

« Reply #115 on: August 03, 2011, 04:28:10 PM »

depending on the range of when they would be revealed and delay will consider how imba this new idea would be.. and yeah thinking about it that way makes the rat quite annoying then..

i've remembered my hell days when i faced those pesky stealths shaco and eve being a mage user.. with this patch well imma need to be more careful ahahahaha...

Dsnake
Uiharu~♥
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #116 on: August 03, 2011, 04:48:35 PM »

i heard stealth detection range is going to be less than half of the normal sight range so they can still get uncomfortably close. and the stealth champs will be getting a color changing particle above their heads to tell them if they're close to being detected or not, so the new "Thing" they're gonna be doing is "stalking" people waiting to pull a gank on them! (splinter cell anyone?) cheesy

GHostEdge
新米 (Shinmai)

"Nothing good comes from complaining"

« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2011, 12:23:04 PM »

Well this should get interesting... @_@

"Humanity ends at the beginning of when humans abandon each other"
~So be nice and play nice~ ^^
yutaro
I am Blickwinkel
先生 (Sensei)

公平なんて最初から幻想

« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2011, 03:07:03 PM »

lol splinter cell ahahaha... as long as they remain squishy i'm okay with it... eat my primoridial burst u stalkers!

sfactor
Raitei
忍者 (Ninja)
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #119 on: August 05, 2011, 04:15:51 AM »

i guessing the stealth champs are gonna be way more annoying than before undecided

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: League of Legends
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length