User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 23, 2014, 05:28:13 AM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: will there be new season for kekkaishi
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: will there be new season for kekkaishi  (Read 8291 times)
Aki
Conquerer!!
Executor
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

will there be new season for kekkaishi
« on: January 12, 2011, 12:04:59 AM »

after the completion of 52 episodes it was seen that the episodes reached quite close to actual manga and they stopped the production so anyone of u think that there will be a chance for another season as the manga has reached quite in front.

Decisions needs calm, the best choice can be made when u have thought about every possibilities..
Frosty
Retired
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Rarely Watch Anime. I Prefer American TV Shows

Re: will there be new season for kekkaishi
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 01:10:41 AM »

i mean the anime was popular and the  manga is still going hard and still popular so
who knows the future is like a wife, she holds many a secrets but never reveals anything before its due time

The End is merely a Beginning of a New Journey
Aki
Conquerer!!
Executor
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 06:37:17 AM »

i wish they continue with the production as the manga has reached quite further 

Decisions needs calm, the best choice can be made when u have thought about every possibilities..
k1r1h1t0k1r1
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2011, 05:00:31 AM »

I would be curious to see more, but even though the manga has gone ahead, I find it difficult to imagine the industry going back to pick it up, again...  Maybe we'll get an OVA, though?

Aki
Conquerer!!
Executor
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2011, 11:35:48 AM »

I would be curious to see more, but even though the manga has gone ahead, I find it difficult to imagine the industry going back to pick it up, again...  Maybe we'll get an OVA, though?
anything will do I guess or even a movie would do...

aizuddin1990
オタク (Otaku)

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 11:38:51 PM »

well let wish they make it  grin but i think they not gonna make it....so sad the anime is great thou cry
Aki
Conquerer!!
Executor
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 08:34:32 PM »

yeah I know but for time being enjoy the manga

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2011, 12:38:38 PM »

They always do this.. there's hundreds of great animes out there that are just waiting for enough new material or a green light to go. No one really knows if you'll see a new season of Hunter X Hunter for instance, or another FMP!... just gotta forget about these things and wait a decade or so... cry
Aki
Conquerer!!
Executor
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2011, 07:13:16 PM »

Exactly with all the new anime's having a second season quickly...compared to which these old ones which are having such an awesome plot is never given a green light...Even when there is enough material to start a new season I don't understand why don't they continue the production...still there were rumors that there will be a new season for kekkaishi but I guess there is no hope for it but still who knows when the luck might shine so fingers crossed...

Anti-Stash
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 06:38:31 PM »

The sponsors are not interested to support this anime, the reason there is still no second season.

People's reaction to upcoming Terra Formars Game For 3DS
How will one know when to dodge when they screen will always be black during a fight?
Can't wait to become a Cockroach and turn peoples heads in to Black Circles.
I wonder how the combat system will work, trying to dodge those censors would be near impossible
That's funny when I read the headline I immediately thought of a black screen joke, guess I wasn't the only one!
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 06:42:17 PM »

Totally OOT, but awesome sig gif anti-stash. I totally loled.

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Aki
Conquerer!!
Executor
神様 (Kami)

never give up!!

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 08:43:10 PM »

Same here Entity, though this thread is for Kekkaishi I m impressed with Anti-stash...nice one
@anti-stash: we have to wait and see if some one looks into it in carrying out the project

k1r1h1t0k1r1
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 07:38:28 AM »

Also expressing love and admiration for the gif.

But that's what it always comes down to--what are the sponsors willing to support.  I don't think it'll happen for Kekkaishi because it does have over 50 eps already and even if the manga continues until whats-his-name is an old ji-ji fighting with the neighbor (but I'd like to see he and the girl get married and UNITE THEIR WARRING HOUSES!!!!), I really think the most we can hope for is an OVA or two.  I mean, let's face it, Kekkaishi is no Rurouni Kenshin and the economy in the industry has shifted since then....

DeadHungryKat
Osu~
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Mai waifu~

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 08:15:21 AM »

No hope, only ECCHI themed animes will get 2nd seasons..  angry
Anime industry is recently inflicted by the ECCHI FEVER..

But still hoping for Kekkaishi s2.. I'm totally disappointed in the season 2 receivers these season.. Seikon no Qwaser? Lol, I hate this series so much  angry however reality is too harsh..

1600th title reached!!

NOTE: I do not encode for your conveniences.  Quality is my policy and so is filesize. I offer the clearest quality at the lowest filesize possible. It's either you download or scram...
http://saku90mb.blogspot.com
HikariNiji
~Moe Hunter~
来賓 (Raihin)

Moe is a Serious Business!!!

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2011, 04:16:00 AM »

I hope the anime continue...kekkashi is great!

Pages: [1] 2  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Anime  |  Topic: will there be new season for kekkaishi
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length