User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
June 20, 2019, 05:17:39 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Topic: Which of these two upload site is more likely to have problem
Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Which of these two upload site is more likely to have problem  (Read 1878 times)
Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Which of these two upload site is more likely to have problem
« on: November 01, 2010, 05:14:37 PM »

The purpose of these thread is for me to know which of these two hosting site is likely to have more problem.Since i barely download anything,so i won't know.

And please reply with what kind of problem u get from this site.

For me the problem i get:
Mediafire
Upload
For some odd reason i can only upload one file at a time........Which of course is a waste of my time since i need to check back frequently if the upload is over so i could add another episode to be upload
Download
There's been a lot of report saying that they're unable to download due to "No server"

Ifile
Upload
Ifile is best know for the hosting site that randomly delete stuff.....
Download
The only site that make it user to click on request download link a couple of time b4 we're finally able to actually download them.

So please vote and state down what kind of problem u get.

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

Will you lend a hand in this old man mission of becoming a quad 6 poster?

Find out in the next episode.
dauzcrazier
Downloader
オタク (Otaku)

I love u

Re: Which of these two upload site is more likely to have problem
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 05:27:01 PM »

i choose MF  grin
ifile damn slow, not support internet accelerater, need request download, cannot do parallel download... 

Tomoki
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 05:47:01 PM »

I lost over 500+ files on ifile and Sacrianna lost 800+ That should answer which is worse.

Regarding the multiple upload on mediafire, let the upload continue even if u see 0%, the links are given once they finish uploading.
Val-Gaav
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 05:47:34 PM »

ifile mass deletes our files so it's not a choice if you want to remain sane
Dsnake
Uiharu~♥
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 05:48:31 PM »

Im being biased here when i choose MF because it gives me max speed all the time unlike in ifile which gives max speed only after 11pm(gmt+5.30), and because i find that links in MF expire A-LOT less frequently when compared to ifile....
But you should go with what's less time consuming nonetheless...

evilguy
大魔王
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 05:50:52 PM »

ifile has good upload speed for me, but i ain't ever uploading to it again, i lost nearly half my files there...though thats still less than what Tomoki or sanna lost undecided but mf still has good enough speed for me, so it's better...

Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 05:53:31 PM »

But you should go with what's less time consuming nonetheless...

I don't think i should think about that at this time due to.........To me the leecher r everything without them my upload will be the same as file storage since no one download them.

And if i go for the one with less time consuming (I'm talking bout ifile)it will only make me waste more time due to my file expiring due to no one download from ifile.and i receive a report saying link expired XD.

And with all the reply this thread get.........It's obvious that ifile SUX HARD

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

Will you lend a hand in this old man mission of becoming a quad 6 poster?

Find out in the next episode.

Pages: [1]  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Chatbox  |  Poll, Test, Surveys  |  Topic: Which of these two upload site is more likely to have problem
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length