User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
January 20, 2020, 08:58:49 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Fans Corner  |  Fanclubs  |  Topic: Animestash Watcher's Guild
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 116

Author Topic: Animestash Watcher's Guild  (Read 268040 times)
Usami-Akihiko
天然パーマ
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Re: Animestash Watcher's Guild
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2010, 11:01:39 PM »

This is a bit off topic. I seem not be able to keep up even when it is just 3 eps a week.  cry FML!
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2010, 11:03:42 PM »

Sometimes you just don't feel quite like watching anime, or something that you don't know about/don't know if you'll like. That's perfectly understandable tbh..

It's all good...we're here to have fun, so it's ok if you miss it. But you could just watch one episode to see what you think, even if you can't see 3 smiley

Usami-Akihiko
天然パーマ
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2010, 11:10:15 PM »

Maybe I am sort of in a transition stage Ix. I started to lose interest in anime and I really need a good one that can bring that "passion" back. Previously I can be addicted to it and I feel the urge to finish a series as quick as I can, but now I am just like, "nah, no big deal, I'll watch one ep and the next episode maybe next week or next month"  shocked
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2010, 11:43:36 PM »

I haven't watched new anime for quite a while. I think it's been about 6 months with only Durarara.

I think i've missed about 5 good animes that came out in the last year or so, which i'll need to track down lol. But yeah, I rewatched some of NHK, watching Kenichi now, bought Darker than Black 1st season and Busou Renkin the other day, and watching Noein aswell.

So I still watch anime, but yeah, not new ones. I look at anime they make and sometimes I think... where are the super awesome ones that fulfil anime's potential? Where are all the new great ones? But I think I need to find them, and this is also a way to do that.
 smiley

entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2010, 06:00:34 AM »

yeah i go into those slumps quite often. although i still watch ongoing shows, watching completed series hasn't been something i have done in a longggg while. i think higurashi no naku koro ni was the last full series i saw at a stretch and that was like a year ago.

hopefully, this guild will bring back the charm of marathoning anime again.

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2010, 11:24:53 AM »

I don't know bout u guys but i seem to get hooked at haibane renmei currently at episode 5 XD

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

Will you lend a hand in this old man mission of becoming a quad 6 poster?

Find out in the next episode.
Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2010, 07:15:19 PM »

So is it new update yet??? I just finish watching the whole episode of haibane renmei And it almost make me cry T_T

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2010, 07:37:17 PM »

well watch the first 3 eps tonight, will strike up some discussion when im done with it.

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2010, 07:50:08 PM »

Yeah sure i wonder if there any anime that give off the same feeling as this

tystude
オタク (Otaku)

Vocaloid music sets me Free

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2010, 08:19:11 PM »

i'm gonna need to skip this week maybe next week also, depends if i can get my stuff transfer from my other comp before i lose it all

Dsnake
Uiharu~♥
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2010, 03:03:34 PM »

Watched Haibane Renmei last year and yet its still fresh in my mind, maybe its because of the setting. Im a sucker for animes with calm-ish setting like Aria and Natsume yuujinchou and this anime with its rustic buildings and wide green hills makes the stresses of the day just melt away. And also the simple lifestyle of the haibane at the old home also adds to the calm setting.

Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2010, 03:05:44 PM »

Watched Haibane Renmei last year and yet its still fresh in my mind, maybe its because of the setting. Im a sucker for animes with calm-ish setting like Aria and Natsume yuujinchou and this anime with its rustic buildings and wide green hills makes the stresses of the day just melt away. And also the simple lifestyle of the haibane at the old home also adds to the calm setting.

Mind if i ask is natsume and aria a good anime??

And yes i'm a sucker for calm anime type

Dsnake
Uiharu~♥
先輩 (Senpai)

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2010, 03:15:47 PM »

Well Aria deals with the everyday happening within a very calm setting so there isn't any high ended plot per se

Natsume on the other hand does have a plot that have twists and turns but the calm part in it is that it takes place in a mountainous and rustic japanese town.

But nonetheless they're great anime's  that any anime fan would enjoy.

Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2010, 03:26:10 PM »

OK THEN for next update i promote..............Natsume yuujinchou (or something like that)

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2010, 10:40:21 PM »

I finally saw the first three...had to poke myself to watch it, even though I knew I would enjoy it. It's the same as a few years ago - I downloaded a few, but never watched it.

It's so gentle and relaxing at the beginning, but it has undertones of going somewhere a little more suspicious, what with the walled town and sooo many questions. I'm looking forward to it.

Btw Renji, if you haven't seen them yet, Air and SaiKano are the saddest animes on my list.

Natsume Yujin-Cho is on the suggestion list for next week (another one i'm supposed to watch!!), any more suggestions?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 116  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Fans Corner  |  Fanclubs  |  Topic: Animestash Watcher's Guild
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length