User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
January 20, 2020, 08:59:26 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Fans Corner  |  Fanclubs  |  Topic: Animestash Watcher's Guild
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 116

Author Topic: Animestash Watcher's Guild  (Read 268042 times)
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

Re: Animestash Watcher's Guild
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2010, 04:49:47 PM »

it's just my suggestion why you just discuss new anime? it's still eps1-5 so we can discuss it if this anime worth it to watch it but it's just my suggestion if you think it's hard to do it than do it  smiley
I think you are asking why don't we just watch new anime.

New anime (ongoing ones) usually already have their ongoing threads, and if they are not there you can certainly make one. I was thinking this place would be good for watching older anime since well if you want to watch an old anime AND talk about it, you really cant just start a thread and expect people to come and talk about it. Plus the discussion would mostly go to the ending of the anime and not the progression of the anime which is what most of the ongoing series get to enjoy.

And for a lot of anime the ending is nothing really to write home about, but the episodes that get there are.

Anyway, that's my opinion on the matter.

And if you are worried that we are watching something you have already seen, please post before we decide to choose an anime for the week. If there are too many people that have already seen it, we can choose another anime, no problem.

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2010, 05:33:01 PM »

Yeah i've watched Welcome to the NHK recently, but if you look, no one really said anything and only now are people saying they're watching it (those that haven't seen it before). Just this week, i'll do it twice.

It's 3 episodes per week so you can watch a bit of an anime, and if you don't like it you don't have to watch a lot, and it doesn't affect your regular watching much. If you do like it, ofc you're welcome to watch the whole thing too smiley

And yeah, the new animes..well most of them have their own threads and discussion, but people who are new to anime and those that think they have missed out on some, they get 2 different things from this club - an anime recommendation (suggestions are going to be ones people liked and think were good) and they also get someone watching it with them at this time, rather than watching say Code Geass 2 years after it came out and all the talking has died down.

At least that's how i'm thinking wink

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2010, 11:23:19 AM »

Let's move on. It's wednesday again, what are people's suggestions for another anime to watch?

Usami-Akihiko
天然パーマ
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2010, 11:27:48 AM »

Ix I thought you are gonna carry on with Welcome to the NHK? Or is it supposed to be like watching a few episodes of each anime and encourage people to watch the rest if they are interested?
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2010, 11:29:23 AM »

You got it grin

Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2010, 11:29:33 AM »

C'mon i say Shura no toki XD

I wonder if krauser have added it to the database

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

Will you lend a hand in this old man mission of becoming a quad 6 poster?

Find out in the next episode.
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2010, 04:07:35 AM »

well mouse-sama fixed haibane renmei, so i nominate that again

http://animestash.info/anime/show/1129

may this be the week i finally watch it...

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2010, 12:02:04 PM »

I can't find Shura no toki, Renji, and there are no other nominations, so I guess this week we'll go with haibane renmei.

Episodes 1-3 of haibane renmei this week until next wednesday. Let's hope it's good grin

KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

I AM THE PRINCIPLE OF OTOKOJUKU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI

« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2010, 05:46:35 PM »

Oh crap sorry Renji I just didn't get to it yet. I definitely will after work today.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You'll have to decide for your self, walk on your own, move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs there, you should get up and use 'em.
Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2010, 05:49:53 PM »

Oh crap sorry Renji I just didn't get to it yet. I definitely will after work today.

No worries krauser take ur time XD

I wonder if haibane renmei any good since i haven't watch it yet,maybe i join the discussion
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 06:07:02 PM by Renji » Logged

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

Tiki-sensei
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

Redeemed Exorcist

« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2010, 06:04:25 PM »

Yeah I have real internet now so I can finally join in here and hopefully catch up with all  :|the other suggestions.
Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2010, 06:46:19 PM »

I've just watch the first episode of Haibane Renmei.And i can say it's kinda weird about people who was once human (or not i just assume it for many reason if u watch it u would know why i say that)get Reborn in a cocoon.They are to have wing shortly after they are out of the cocoon.But for their Halo (Did that girl cook it???) they are suppose to put it on their head by themself (Wha??).

But some odd reason i Almost puke when Rakka wing was about to come out.And i guess i will update when i watch the 2nd and 3rd episode.Although i have never heard of this anime,I feel that i've watch it b4 so i'm gonna watch it to refresh my memory.

I don't find anything i will hate in this anime nor did i find anything about this anime that i will like but what the heck i just watch the first episode so maybe i will LOVE it in the latter episode.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 06:50:49 PM by Renji » Logged

tystude
オタク (Otaku)

Vocaloid music sets me Free

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2010, 10:01:15 PM »

Lol well, i will join the guild did what have i missed so far? nothing importnat from what i have read throughout this fourm lots of descusion and chating/planning.

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2010, 10:08:34 PM »

Week 1 and 2 were Welcome to the NHK eps 1-6. This week it's Haibane Renmei, eps 1-3...basically, just watch and enjoy smiley

Oh and talk about it with us too tongue

tystude
オタク (Otaku)

Vocaloid music sets me Free

« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2010, 10:12:34 PM »

ok so were only watching a few eps and talking about it sure, works for me!

Iwill take a look at Haibane Renmei after school in a few mins

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 116  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Fans Corner  |  Fanclubs  |  Topic: Animestash Watcher's Guild
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length