User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
January 20, 2020, 09:53:01 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Fans Corner  |  Fanclubs  |  Topic: Animestash Watcher's Guild
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 116

Author Topic: Animestash Watcher's Guild  (Read 268048 times)
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

Re: Animestash Watcher's Guild
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2010, 04:29:00 PM »

Oh yes, I couldn't agree more. If you're at home more than you think you should be and feel like you don't know where you're going, watch this anime. It might not help you, but it will show you perhaps what you need to do...

The one thing I would advise is if you're at home not doing much for most of your days, Make Sure you have a Skill. Spend some time trying to develop your talent - be it writing, drawing, coding, modelling, html, birdwatching, meditation. Whatever it is, just spend some time developing it. Hell, you use your computer, so if you're not very good at computer stuff, spend some time developing your tech skills...get to learn the basics and you will be helping yourself immensely.

Yeaaah...I like this anime a lot, but how about people who haven't seen it? The beginning of the first episode was very weird to me, and I did wonder where it was going...

Mouse-sama
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2010, 09:06:36 PM »

i see u sstarted running. thou if haibane wasnt working u should have told me or reported it XD
i still have it... so im uploading alot right now so maby ull awtch it in the next numinate
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2010, 10:51:28 PM »

Awesome! I actually still have the first ep of haibane in rmvb lol. I think even back then it was down for a bit tongue

lansce
VN Master
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

hey give me more VN onegaisimasu~~

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2010, 03:28:44 AM »

so this week discuss about Welcome to NHK anime,i can't say anything about this anime why the guy have weird imagination i know some friend like that but not that weird  tongue

If You're God,and the Delusion became Reality.About what kind of the noids you got?is it the sensual world?the despotic Society?the destructive sanctions?or....
Tiki-sensei
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

Redeemed Exorcist

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2010, 11:12:49 AM »

I'll be reading what you all have to say, I still don't have "real" internet, just through my phone right now. but Yeah in a week or two I will so I'll be able to watch the shows with you.  This show sounds interesting though. grin
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2010, 12:57:26 AM »

Ok, it's wednesday again tomorrow, so what are people's suggestions for the next anime?

KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

I AM THE PRINCIPLE OF OTOKOJUKU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2010, 10:18:14 PM »

I vote we keep watching Welcome to the NHK. I just watched the 1st two eps and I'm hooked.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You'll have to decide for your self, walk on your own, move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs there, you should get up and use 'em.
Tiki-sensei
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

Redeemed Exorcist

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2010, 04:15:40 AM »

Sounds good to me... It'll give me a chance to catch up.
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2010, 11:22:02 AM »

Alright, i'll add the next 3 to the list smiley

Edit:First post updated.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 11:25:02 AM by Ikalx » Logged

lansce
VN Master
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2010, 05:26:29 AM »

so still watching Welcome to NHK anime again? sad

If You're God,and the Delusion became Reality.About what kind of the noids you got?is it the sensual world?the despotic Society?the destructive sanctions?or....
KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

I AM THE PRINCIPLE OF OTOKOJUKU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2010, 06:51:31 AM »

Did you not like it Lansce? I found it to be hilarious. And something about those blue alien/monkeys creeps me the heck out. They remind me of an old animated movie called Wizards for some reason. Ending song is awesome though. More from me on the anime itself in an ep or two.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You'll have to decide for your self, walk on your own, move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs there, you should get up and use 'em.
Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2010, 07:00:10 AM »

I've already watch nhk so i just w8 for the next anime series

Due to so many anime i want to watch so i keep rewatching for later

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

Will you lend a hand in this old man mission of becoming a quad 6 poster?

Find out in the next episode.
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2010, 02:04:56 PM »

so still watching Welcome to NHK anime again? sad
I've already watch nhk so i just w8 for the next anime series

I assume no one except those that post is following this, so if you don't post...

Let me make it that this startup week is the only time we'll watch something twice. After all, it's a taster - if you like it, you should watch it anyway smiley

lansce
VN Master
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2010, 03:18:57 PM »

@Ikalx I don't say i don't like it but i already watch this anime long2 ago like renji said i will wait dor you to discuss another  anime so we can discuss that together right? it's just my suggestion why you just discuss new anime? it's still eps1-5 so we can discuss it if this anime worth it to watch it but it's just my suggestion if you think it's hard to do it than do it  smiley

Ren-chan
I'm a perfectionist
神様 (Kami)

┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2010, 03:52:28 PM »

Well the reason i not rewatching this is because....................i just watch it last month but i totally forget what's the anime about.............

BTW Misaki is.....................

My return hid an ulterior motives. I came to get that 6666 post count. Seems like an easy feat, but behind the scene, there's an evil force that preventing me from doing so.

So will you, a random anime watcher, manga reader, or Otaku as a whole, help me in this.

Will you lend a hand in this old man mission of becoming a quad 6 poster?

Find out in the next episode.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 116  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  Anime & Manga Discussion  |  Fans Corner  |  Fanclubs  |  Topic: Animestash Watcher's Guild
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length