User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
February 23, 2020, 04:20:36 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Games you are looking forward to
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 81

Author Topic: Games you are looking forward to  (Read 180656 times)
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

Re: Games you are looking forward to
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2010, 11:43:00 PM »

well its almost like tetsuya nomura doesnt know what KH3 will be about yet

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2010/09/26/tetsuya-nomura-discusses-kingdom-hearts-iii/

its still a long ways off Sad

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2010, 12:25:35 AM »

well they all were useless because they wasted inventory space and were simply by far not as powerfull as the cutter and line gun ... especially after u fully upgraded them ... and if u wasted upgrade notes in any other weapons then the cutter or line gun ... then ... u must be pretty smart ...

I got bored using the same gun over and over tbh. I get bored using the same strategies, and different weapons diversify what you can do. But that's ok, you like your game to be kinda repetitive so you don't get confused, eh? cool

Hmm, is Dead Space really that good? I haven't played it yet, at the time it came out i steered away from it thinking it was just yet another shooter...if it's that good i may get it smiley

It's good. It's not amazing, but I had a lot of fun because it was well put together and had a strong storyline as well as some inventive and not over-the-top weapons.

a-grave
Gaming freak
後輩 (Kohai)

What we do in life , echo's in eternity....

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2010, 02:03:01 PM »

Final fantasy tactics maybe? huh

I fight for a better future......
tystude
オタク (Otaku)

Vocaloid music sets me Free

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2010, 08:01:45 PM »

Fable III is comeing out this month! can't wait will play that game untill i killed the controller's springs

cheesy

a-grave
Gaming freak
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2010, 12:19:00 PM »

True  grin

Ein
Producer
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

2d idols r great

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2010, 01:11:43 PM »

Call of Duty : Black Ops (PC) and Pro evolution Soccer 2011 (PC)  grin

“In that moment, I understood that life is a journey. Every turn in the path leads to new scenery. My footprints exist on that path, and as to whether they are deep or shallow, it doesn’t matter. All the decisions were mine to make.

“Heaven and Earth are just resting places for the myriads of living creatures. Time represents the passage of hundreds of generations of passing travelers.”
- Meng Hao
Killy
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2010, 06:36:11 PM »

Hmm, been reading about Vanquish and looking at some screenshots, doesn't look too bad, could be one to look forward to, though i'm gonna have to watch some trailers first...

On an offtopic note, you all need to watch this, just for the lols: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nds1T7U9FqY&feature=player_embedded

Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2010, 07:31:49 PM »

lol evil ... der are allready a ton of trailers and even previews for that game ... afterall itll be released in two weeks or something XD

and its more then just a game to look forward too ... afterall its the next game of the guys who made bayonetta

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
Killy
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2010, 07:50:19 PM »

lol, yeah i know, but i'm kinda slow sometimes XD and i'm gonna have to pre-order it from play.com, cause it comes free with a copy of Bayonette (your gonna hate what i say next) cause i haven't actually played it yet, it kinda didn't look so interesting, and i'm probably a fool for thinking that XD Hell, it's the same with all the God of War games...i reeeeaaaalllllyyy can be an idiot some times cheesy
And i finally watched a trailer of Vanquish, it looks goood...i like gooood sci-fi cheesy
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 07:54:12 PM by evilguy » Logged

Gambi
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2010, 10:35:36 AM »

lol ... like god of war? are you kidding me? ....
Okay ... go and play it with the expectation, that it'll be a walk in the park like god of war is and burn urselfe heavily ...
bayonetta reaches the hardcore lvl only ninja gaiden also does

tystude
オタク (Otaku)

Vocaloid music sets me Free

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2010, 10:53:24 AM »

ninja gaiden was an awsome game i agree with you there, but i dident get to plat it that long...bro has it for PS3 and i'm not allowd to touch it.... but i play when hes out of the house cheesy

Gambi
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2010, 10:57:56 AM »

well ... which ninja gaiden ... ps3 has the sigma/black version of ninja gaiden 1 and the sigma version of 2 (i guess thats what they were called) ....
sigma and especially black of 1 were brutally hard ... but sigma of 2 on the other hand was rediculously easy compared to the original 2 for xbox

a-grave
Gaming freak
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2010, 06:37:44 AM »

Maybe a new Warcraft for the pc , who knows  huh

entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2010, 06:46:30 AM »

new warcraft would be awesome, but i'm sure blizzard is thinking of WoW2 and that just sucks. I mean I like starcraft, and although most will never agree with me, warcraft 3 was my favorite RTS ever.

im sure warcraft 4 will eventually come, but I dont see it coming before 2013-14. Hell, if they announce in the next few years ill be happy....

in other news it seems i've got enough for a ps3.... thinking of buying an HD monitor to play it on, do any of you guys have similar set-ups or do you just play on your TV? I've got a TV at the apartment I'm at, but its really crappy and I don't see the point of playing a ps3 at less than 720p....

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

a-grave
Gaming freak
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2010, 06:50:14 AM »

You right about the HD , PS3 issue. A HD tv would be nice , but buying it with a PS3 will be heavy on the pocket , so I will first buy the PS3 then then HD , if I can  cry

BTW , I  don't have a PS3 , no money  sad

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 81  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Games you are looking forward to
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length