User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
February 26, 2020, 06:47:13 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Games you are looking forward to
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 81

Author Topic: Games you are looking forward to  (Read 180810 times)
tystude
オタク (Otaku)

Vocaloid music sets me Free

Re: Games you are looking forward to
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2010, 11:42:21 AM »

ok i know this game isent "NEW" but i might be getting an old classic stand up arcade game maby. it will be one of the 2d CAPCOM vs. <insert name here> games. there are so many out there it will be a 2 page list i bet. anyway if i get one i will post pics here cool

a-grave
Gaming freak
後輩 (Kohai)

What we do in life , echo's in eternity....

« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2010, 06:20:22 AM »

You must have a joystick for fighting games , it tried it  sad, using analog for it won't work , but capcom vs SNK would be nice to see  grin

I fight for a better future......
Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2010, 12:13:31 AM »

i really only used the cutter in dead space ... and sometimes the line gun ... all the other weapons were completly useless
all the people who instantly bought machine gun allways amused me ... the most useless weapon in the game

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

I AM THE PRINCIPLE OF OTOKOJUKU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2010, 05:14:09 AM »

Yeah the cutter was the only one needed really. The line gun was pretty much a big cutter with a grenade launcher so it was pretty useful to. Sometimes I would use the really powerful beam gun on bosses. It made the fights end really quick. I can't wait for the sequel.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You'll have to decide for your self, walk on your own, move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs there, you should get up and use 'em.
Ikalx
Oyaji
僧兵 (Sohei)
神様 (Kami)

Spirit Bandanna

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2010, 05:29:15 PM »

The others weren't useless - for instance I often used the force gun's mines because of the explosive push. It wouldn't do loads of damage, but it would break up big crowds really easily. I used it more because it's easy to use up close and person when they're swingin' at you...but the cutter was probably the best weapon in the game by quite a bit.

I never really had enough ammoz for the line gun, and I really only used the contact beam for bosses. I got lots of ammo for it tho, which is strange.

KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

I AM THE PRINCIPLE OF OTOKOJUKU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI

« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2010, 08:16:48 AM »

Nah they weren't necessarily useless, just not really needed. They were fairly decent at destroying enemies but the money that could be saved from not buying the guns, not buying the ammo for them, and selling any ammo you received for them would be better spent on ammo for the guns that are essential. Though if you didn't have the gun in on your guy then you didn't get ammo for them anyway. I did buy all of the guns though to get the achievement for owning all. And upgraded them all for that achievement as well. For me the line gun was a great room clearer (kinda like a shotgun actually) I had less ammo for it then my cutter but when I was overwhelmed I used the grenade or just the main attack and cleared a path.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You'll have to decide for your self, walk on your own, move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs there, you should get up and use 'em.
Gambi
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2010, 01:30:29 PM »

well they all were useless because they wasted inventory space and were simply by far not as powerfull as the cutter and line gun ... especially after u fully upgraded them ... and if u wasted upgrade notes in any other weapons then the cutter or line gun ... then ... u must be pretty smart ...

tystude
オタク (Otaku)

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2010, 03:01:51 PM »

comon gambi we all have our diffrent playing styles you can't rip on someone for not following your style of game play. never know some people might not use the cutter.

Killy
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2010, 03:28:10 PM »

Hmm, is Dead Space really that good? I haven't played it yet, at the time it came out i steered away from it thinking it was just yet another shooter...if it's that good i may get it smiley
Oh and i boo at Kojima, after all that hype about a massive ps3 exclusive at TGS all he did was contemplate doing a MGS5...i mean, yeah i love the series, and so far, all is good, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing...though MGS Rising does look good, even if just for the awesome slicing and dicing cheesy And yeah, i must agree there Gambi, there was a general lack of new RPGs for big consoles at TGS...i prefer Action RPGs myself, like Zelda, but the was even a lack of them, it was a bit saddening sad

tystude
オタク (Otaku)

« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2010, 03:33:57 PM »

I wouldent know about dead space but i do know they need more RPGs thats why i'm going with microsoft i will be FABLE III here soon!

a-grave
Gaming freak
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2010, 06:38:00 PM »

Maybe a new dragonquest?  huh

a-grave
Gaming freak
後輩 (Kohai)

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2010, 06:38:34 PM »

Sorry , meant Dragon age  cry

Gambi
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2010, 07:01:14 PM »

dragon age is a sucky bioware rpg ... they are all the same ...

fable (maybe) and zelda (for sure) are action adventures ... not rpgs .. though i do realize that a lot of people lately tend to call stuff like that action rpgs ... an example for a real and obvious action rpg would be kingdom hearts

comon gambi we all have our diffrent playing styles you can't rip on someone for not following your style of game play. never know some people might not use the cutter.

yyyyeeeaaaa ..... nooooo .... im talking facts

Killy
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2010, 07:12:06 PM »

Hmm, i thought Zelda had always been called an Action RPG, but meh, whatever, it's good either way grin and Kingdom Hearts, is awesome, i can't wait for whatever Kingdom Hearts 3 will be (that is, assuming they do one after Re:Coded and 3D) though i am still yet to finish birth by sleep...still only on Terras story XD

Gambi
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2010, 07:47:57 PM »

i hope ur playing in proud mode ... u MUST watch the "hidden" preview video .. cause it really is no preview but more like the real end of BBSs story ... though it does of course show what KH 3 will be about

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 81  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Games you are looking forward to
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length