User Info
No avatar Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
October 23, 2019, 07:27:57 PM

Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Games you are looking forward to
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 81

Author Topic: Games you are looking forward to  (Read 173575 times)
evilguy
大魔王
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

The owls are not what they seem.

Games you are looking forward to
« on: September 17, 2010, 08:13:31 PM »

Well it seems there isn't a thread already like this, so yeah, what games are you looking forward to? The Tokyo Game show is on atm so i'm sure in a few days there'll be a few more to add to my list cool but currently:

Portal 2 - you just cannot help but love the first game grin
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - I've never really got into the original's with their repeating story and somewhat awkward gameplay (though i have played Rondo of Blood and Symphony of the Night, which were good), but this new reboot actually looks and sounds good, and may actually have a story that finishes...
Metal Gear Solid: Rising - Hey i'm a Metal Gear fan, theres no two ways about this, i will buy this game, even if it ends up sucking bad XD
Kingdom Hearts 3D - I just got Birth by Sleep, and i just can't wait for more, this series works so well for a mix between disney and Final Fantasy (hell it's about the only disney thing i like...except TRON, we all love Tron grin)
Tron: Evolution - Well, this could be good, if Tron: Legacy isn't a failure, and it fits in well, whilst playing well...
Bioshock Infinite - Has the potential to be as good as the first, just because it's going somewhere different as opposed to returning to rapture
Batman: Arkham City - I still haven't got Arkham Asylum, but it's supposed to be great, and thus i look forward to this, for afer i get Asylum...if that makes any sense XD
The Last Guardian - Another Team Ico game, of course i can't wait for it grin
Catherine - Hell, even if it does look weird, it still looks interesting (not because of the sex, before you get the wrong idea =_=)

Of course theres more, but i'll post them after some other peeps have posted so we can start discussing them (and so i have time to remeber some other XD)

Creitrod
The Third
浪人 (Ronin)
神様 (Kami)

Ghost of the Past

Re: Games you are looking forward to
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 08:56:09 PM »

The Witcher 2: Assassins of the Kings
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 01:39:43 AM by Creitrod » Logged

Disappearance of Creitrod
entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 01:02:37 AM »

can pretty much copy+paste evilguy's list (although i wont be able to play half of em till i get a ps3 Sad )

but i'll add

okamiden (hope this one is harder)
Ni No Kuni
Fallout: New Vegas
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Warcraft 4 (even if no one is talking about it, i'm still waiting blizzard Sad )
Mass Effect 3

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

KillerKrauser
Dragon Reborn
浪人 (Ronin)
先生 (Sensei)

I AM THE PRINCIPLE OF OTOKOJUKU, EDAJIMA HEIHACHI

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2010, 03:07:41 AM »

Wow in three posts you guys covered most of mine. I need a PS3 to expand my game horizon so most of these are for the 360.

Golden sun 3 (forgot name)-EPIC!

Call of Duty: Black Ops-come out on my birthday like Halo 2 did. Yeah it made me feel a little special so what?

New Medal of Honor (forgot sub-name) Yeah I love shooters

Dead Rising 2-ZOMBIES!!

Dead Space 2

Two Worlds 2-1st one sucked but I figured that out after I bought it. Still had some fun times with it and if the graphic,voice, and mechanics (whole game?) had some work done it could have been awesome. The 2nd looks to have been completely re-dopne and all around improved. I will wait for reviews this time though.

Star Wars: Force Unleashed 2

Tekken x Street Fighter-Streat fighter people plus Tekken people fighting in the tekken universe with Tekken controls. A Stree Fighter x Tekken is also being made with Street Fighter controls in the Street Fighter universe. It sounds so friggin good I cannot wait.

I second:

Mass Effect 3

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Bioshock Infinite

Portal 2

Dragon Age 2

Fable 3

But above all I wait for Fallout: New Vegas the most. The previous game is one of my favorites of all time and I would sell my right arm for Vegas now....ok maybe my leg cause I nee the arm to play lol.

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You'll have to decide for your self, walk on your own, move forward. You've got a good strong pair of legs there, you should get up and use 'em.
imbecile
新米 (Shinmai)

--You Can't See Me--

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2010, 03:42:03 AM »

Dragon age 2,diablo 3,re6 also warcraft 4 if there's one

flowfun
来賓 (Raihin)

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2010, 05:53:42 AM »

my folks wont let me buy a new computer with better hardware Sad
and i cant play some (most) of the new video games on this old computer of mine Sad  you're all so fortunate! i envy you.
-LynX-
-innoVativist-
新米 (Shinmai)

-darkAngelz-

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 06:35:35 AM »

Diablo 3 grin

When you are on top, do not forget those who stand with you when you were weak.
evilguy
大魔王
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2010, 12:10:42 PM »

Hell, i knew i'd forgotten some good ones, here they are:
Alice: Madness Returns - American McGee's Alice was a twisted and weird game...and thats exactly why it was good cool
Half Life 2: Episode 3 - No news as of yet, but we all know it's in development, and i just can't wait
Red Faction: Armageddon - I liked Guerilla, but nowhere near as much as the first game, because, like Red Faction 2, it still wasn't back in those dark and cruel mines, perhaps this will return us t that place
Final Fantasy Versus XIII - I didn't like the sound of XIII itself when it came out (i mean, 15 hours till it gets interesting, SERIOUSLY?!?) but my attention was always on Versus, because prefer action rpg's like zelda and such, without the random battles (though that doesn't mean i don't like them) and the trailer, even though shoddily recorded, from TGS looks gooooooooooood, very goooooooooooooooooood
Killzone 3 - Heck i like Killzone, simply cause i can play through it without too much effort, and stilll find it fun and engaging
Duke Nukem Forever - Hey people have been waiting 12 years (not me cool never really new or cared) but i took a look at one trailer and it does look good, if not ott at times XD

okamiden (hope this one is harder)

You know, i'd completely forgotten about this, but i must say i'm not looking forward to it as much as some other games, because i absolutely loved Okami back on the ps2, but it finished, there was an end, and now this sequel is coming by someone who didn't even work on the original game, so i'm still looking forward to it, but i'm also a bit apprehensive as to how good it will actually be

Of course there are still more i can't remember right now, and were yet to here what "massive ps3 exclusive" Hideo Kojima has to reveal at TGS, and he's only got 1 day left...

Gambi
What are you looking at ? O.o
神様 (Kami)

AHHHHHHH! IT'S THE HUMAN ATOMIC BOMB!!

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2010, 12:43:38 PM »

uhm red faction armageddon is some stupid little arcade game were u controle vehicles in a top down perspective and shoot each other ...

"Hey ... would you say I became a hero?"

I'm usually misunderstood! - That's how I sit at home in front of my screen!                
evilguy
大魔王
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 04:56:39 PM »

entity
侍 (Samurai)
神様 (Kami)

Wanna dance?

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 05:08:09 PM »

You know, i'd completely forgotten about this, but i must say i'm not looking forward to it as much as some other games, because i absolutely loved Okami back on the ps2, but it finished, there was an end, and now this sequel is coming by someone who didn't even work on the original game, so i'm still looking forward to it, but i'm also a bit apprehensive as to how good it will actually be

yeah, i'm a little worried about that too, ill definitely read some reviews before buying, but still, it could still turn out pretty good. from the videos it looks pretty decent.

If you want to do something, do it now. If you wait until tomorrow to start doing it, maybe you don't actually want to do it!

My blog:  Artificial
Reality

New!! Animestash Chat Sessions on Saturday, 4:00 PM GMT : Come Join Us!

Gambi
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 06:32:47 PM »

ohhh okay ... i thought they were the same

evilguy
大魔王
将軍 (Shogun)
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2010, 07:27:57 PM »

yeah, i'm a little worried about that too, ill definitely read some reviews before buying, but still, it could still turn out pretty good. from the videos it looks pretty decent.
If it gets good reviews, theres no way i ain't buying grin

Oh, and i just noticed:
Silent Hill 8 - yet another series i'm yet to catch up on, so far only 1, 2 and 3 have i finished, but from the trailer this does look good, at least, plausibly good anyway

Gambi
神様 (Kami)

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2010, 08:31:26 PM »

wait .... 8 ?! do they count stuff like shattered memories and origins as an actual entry of the series?

tystude
オタク (Otaku)

Vocaloid music sets me Free

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2010, 08:47:23 PM »

I'm looking forward to:
Zelda skyward sword
Fable 3
Dragon Age 2
Okamiden
The new Capcom Vs. .... dont remember the name capcom has lots of these game out now

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 81  
Anime Stash Community Forum  |  The Lounge  |  Technology & The Internet  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Games you are looking forward to
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length